Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 01:25   #76
Daprosta

Daprosta is on a distinguished road
i would want to see a guild board put in where guildies can put requests on the board and whoever from the guild finishes this request can claim a reward from the guildie who put the request up (gold/cps-the harder the request-->the more gold/cps?)
i would also want a poker table in there so guild members can play together. This is because sometimes other people join in the poker game in the normal poker room which becomes a hassle.
A round table would be nice in there so GL,DLs, Managers and other guild members can discuss guild matters.
And as suggested from other players, the guild funds can be used to upgrade the house (please do not make it expensive.... not all guilds are rich)
Daprosta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-10-2013, 01:44   #77
gana2008
Banned

gana2008 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to gana2008 Send a message via AIM to gana2008 Send a message via MSN to gana2008 Send a message via Yahoo to gana2008 Send a message via Skype™ to gana2008
i am Play with all the server name: Cancer & Dark & Pyramid & Storm
Play Conquer:2006
Quit games : 2012
i have more item's full +12
and i lost them , i get hacked many time , the players in my server is so good hackers lol i am already back the games in years : 2013 because many people ask me to back
Gana
gana2008 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: