Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 15:56   #31
jono2k5
hmmm

jono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond reputejono2k5 has a reputation beyond repute
i have same kind of problem
I log into classic sever and within 5 mins the game freezes without any errors poppin up and i have to ctrl+alt+del end process. in processes its says conquer usin up 52pct of my cpu whcih cant be right as i have dual core 2x 2gb processer, memory usage is at over 200,000k of my 3gb ram
i have tried followin the tip posted earlier for win XP but same thing happens
any ideas
thanks in advance for replys if any :P

jono2k5 - 127 tro - 130 war

Un~Earthed - 130 water - 130 war - 125 troj

quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[System] As A really luky person, jono2k5 upgraded his/her LightArmor and got the second gem socket ! [19:36]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jono2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 03:22   #32
djinnwolf
Clubber

djinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Since the the arrival of the dragon and the artifacts, My PC freeze and scratch to blue screen when I am using an account with artifacts or when I am in contact with the dragon (the TeratodragonTroll)
It s a machine under Xp which I could use for some PVP, now it s just no possible.

Well, be fair and don't blame anyone who is as fair as you are...

Just because I sucked in PVP, it does not mean that you don't use bots!

djinnwolf : trojan 131 - warior 132 - caveman 136
rogue: ninja 130 - warior 130 - water 137
willows: ninja 130 - 131 - 137
glory server
djinnwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 06:10   #33
Snyder
AfroSamrai

Snyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond reputeSnyder has a reputation beyond repute
The molesting our pc's go through to play a dirty money grubbing game

Vote for historically correct skin tone options: PRESS HERE

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." Isaac Newton

"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer." Sun-tzu

"Abandon all hope ye who enter here" Dante 's The Inferno

"Killing for peace is like screwing for virginity" Mud and blood 2

Characters:
Snyder|187| lvl 132 2nd reborn trojan
FalleN lvl 132 2nd reborn archer
Peligroso|187|lvl 131 2nd reborn trojan
Snyder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 09:15   #34
Habebty
Banned

Habebty is on a distinguished road
use gamebooster to stop ctfmon.exe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epinephrine View Post
Not sure if this works for everybody but whenever my client tends to crash/is crashing I go to:

Task manager (CTRL+ALT+DEL or CTRL+SHIFT+ESC)
and I shutdown: CTFMON.EXE (at processes)

After you've shut down that process Conquer runs smoothly again in an instant.
Mods, please sticky this until TQ fixes the client crashing themselves.

Note: CTFMON.EXE is a Windows XP process, so if you're on Vista and experience client crashes (since last few patches) I don't know the solution.

How to delete CTFMON.EXE from automatic startup:

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...is-it-running/

this should prevent it from loading when u start up ur computer!

What is CTFMON.EXE ?

Process name: Alternative User Input Text Input Processor for Office
Product: Windows
Company: Microsoft
File: ctfmon.exe

When you run a Microsoft Office XP program, the file CTFMON.EXE (Ctfmon) runs in the background, even after you quit all Office programs.
Ctfmon.exe monitors the active windows and provides text input service support for speech recognition, handwriting recognition, keyboard, translation, and other alternative user input technologies.
use the gamebooster to stop that ctfmon.exe,and use it again when u dont play
Habebty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 09:26   #35
Habebty
Banned

Habebty is on a distinguished road
right

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutZydaz View Post
its still not 100 pct confirmed, and the main cause is patch 5127!!!

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windo...is-it-running/
this website shows u how to remove it from XP and from Vista

it also tells u what it is for!
and i would like 2 add it confirms what i thought was causing the freezes in the 1st place.

ur developers or should i say "developers", only copied and pasted the programming of the new patch ( maybe even just the patch ) from chinese CO.

they should start by removing all and i mean ALL the chinese input in the programming!!!

this will also explain why many have problems with their keyboard settings!
actually it wouldnt surprise me if it would clear up all the bugs found since patch 5127
and nobody talking about the Trojan.Generic found when installing the client?if this is the spy of TQ..why they didnt pack it better?because my antivirus doesnt let me finishing install unless i ignore(skip)the "infected" files."programmers" payed to do what?to freeze me and to crash client...and if they use spy for bot...why so many botters in all servers?good "developers"...just lets do their jobs and record the "botters" ...who needs to play anyway?get urself the gamecam to help TQ...they are so helpless...poor TQ
Habebty is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2010, 23:43   #36
djinnwolf
Clubber

djinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinnwolf View Post
Since the the arrival of the dragon and the artifacts, My PC freeze and scratch to blue screen when I am using an account with artifacts or when I am in contact with the dragon (the TeratodragonTroll)
It s a machine under Xp which I could use for some PVP, now it s just no possible.
I finally solved that issue by finding older drivers more compatible with the bad coding game call conqueronline, xd.

Well, be fair and don't blame anyone who is as fair as you are...

Just because I sucked in PVP, it does not mean that you don't use bots!

djinnwolf : trojan 131 - warior 132 - caveman 136
rogue: ninja 130 - warior 130 - water 137
willows: ninja 130 - 131 - 137
glory server
djinnwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-10-2013, 04:42   #37
Irratation
Mind's Eye

Irratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond reputeIrratation has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Irratation
Sadly I have Vista. But it's tweaked to the max. Gamebooster makes everything worse for some reason.

my first suggestion
boycott db buying
Make New Char's Here
Irratation is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: