Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 02:46   #631
rubennl
giggity

rubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond reputerubennl has a reputation beyond repute
cco will also make more quest that died like 1-2 years ago more active like rmg quest though all those gems would prolly be in lottery xD but its an example D:
i also gonna enjoy seeing 100 guys in sec rb map ksing all bosses so it takes you 1-2 years to get sec rb *sigh* xD
Old 11-03-2009, 02:49   #632
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, so I'm gonna take a different little approach, and just post the latest news and lock this, so that way everyone can see when I've said something. You guys can make a thread to discuss whatever amongst each other.

Ok, so the latest news I've been able to scrounge up....

Mentoring will still provide experience, although without BP, that'll be about the only benny you'll get from it.
Exp Balls won't be available in the CP Mall, but will be available to win in the Lotto.
Enlightenment will more than likely be included.

There's also an announcement I'm going to make on the Community board that includes the Classic servers, so I would suggest you guys check that out in a little bit when I post it up. It's about Pure skills.

Umm... I guess that's it for now. We've picked the winner of the server naming contest, so congratulations to them.

Moar as it develops!
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:39   #633
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
I have been told to announce some great news for a lot of you!

The Royalty server is slated to open on Friday the 27th, at 9:00 GMT. So just in time for Thanksgiving break, you'll be able to get your Euro fix!

Oh wait. Europeans don't really have Thanksgiving, huh... So... for all you Americans suffering the toil of lag and full servers, get ready for a respite! And for you Euros, get ready to have a nice, new server all to yourselves.

Enjoy!
s
m

Old 11-27-2009, 01:47   #634
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Just wanted to let the community know, the Royalty server is going to be delayed by about 30-60 minutes, due to server complications. We're working on getting everything setup correctly, and hope to get the server up just as soon as it can be.
I'd like to apologize for all of our EU community, and to those of you that will be affected by the delay.
On the upside, you're still getting your server, and there won't have to be any crazy mixups or anything. So, that's always a good thing.
Thanks, guys.
s
m

Old 11-27-2009, 04:05   #635
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Royalty Chit Chat is now available! Enjoy!
s
m

Old 11-27-2009, 05:48   #636
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Ok, I wanted to take this opportunity and explain something to those of you foaming at the mouth here...

Due to the original problem that initially delayed the server, we were forced to make the decision to open the Royalty server on the American servers, rather than continue with the delays and no one be able to play.
So the Royalty server will be there until the EU server is able to operate normally.
A small annoyance, but much better than not playing at all, I'm sure.
Thanks.
s
m

Old 01-07-2010, 01:31   #637
thehempknight
Your Ruler

Hey everyone!

I'm here to announce to all our loyal forumites some big news for Classic CO!
On January 21st, a second US Classic CO server will be opened. As the name for the new server, we have chosen the name "Prosperity", to reflect the American drive for success.
Since we had the names paired for the first two servers, we've also chosen a name for the next EU server, when/if it should be opened. That name will be "Stability", which has been something Europe has gone to great lengths to achieve throughout history.

I'm feeling pretty good about the names and the coming of a new server. Hoping all of you enjoy it, and help show that Classic is the only way to be!
s
m

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: