Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 3.31 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2005, 18:58   #76
~GunSol~
Lone Wolf
 
~GunSol~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where I want to be...
Posts: 412
~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Raptoot
I guess it's my turn

The first thing people need to know is that i have a a strong antisocial side. I'm a nice guy once you get to know me but i'm not the sort whom likes to break the ice myself
I've been playing online games for many years now but i only came across CO several days ago.




See ya around... i... guess
Sup...hope you like it here
__________________
CO, RO, MO, MWO, TO, RanO, RFO, KO, SRO, and GO. What's next? OO?

Question: How many tries does it take to find the right guild?

Current Answer: 23
Bahamut, W.T.F.A.Y.L.A, Blaqknights, TempleofTao, .:Respect:., Final | Impact, Mystic~Heroes, Majestic | East, EternityMoment, ForgottenKnights, .:EquilibriuM:., ForeverKnights, Holy_Knights, X-Laws, |BBR|, ~HaC~, NoFear, Underworld, RaH, Souljas4Justice, Decepticons, Midnight ::SPLIT::

Current Guild: ~Purity~

in CO...once again...
~GunSol~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2005, 11:59   #77
MagicBunny
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 1
MagicBunny is an unknown quantity at this point
Just thought I'd say hello. I havent even started playing the game yet...
Im a quick learner, i look forward to pwning you all
MagicBunny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2005, 12:25   #78
~GunSol~
Lone Wolf
 
~GunSol~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where I want to be...
Posts: 412
~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by MagicBunny
Just thought I'd say hello. I havent even started playing the game yet...
Im a quick learner, i look forward to pwning you all
Quote:
Originally posted by ~GunSol~
Sup...hope you like it here
__________________
CO, RO, MO, MWO, TO, RanO, RFO, KO, SRO, and GO. What's next? OO?

Question: How many tries does it take to find the right guild?

Current Answer: 23
Bahamut, W.T.F.A.Y.L.A, Blaqknights, TempleofTao, .:Respect:., Final | Impact, Mystic~Heroes, Majestic | East, EternityMoment, ForgottenKnights, .:EquilibriuM:., ForeverKnights, Holy_Knights, X-Laws, |BBR|, ~HaC~, NoFear, Underworld, RaH, Souljas4Justice, Decepticons, Midnight ::SPLIT::

Current Guild: ~Purity~

in CO...once again...
~GunSol~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2005, 12:43   #79
darkgamerx
the guy that might kill u
 
darkgamerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: ::::konoha::::-hidden leaf
Posts: 1,735
darkgamerx is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Raptoot
I guess it's my turn

The first thing people need to know is that i have a a strong antisocial side. I'm a nice guy once you get to know me but i'm not the sort whom likes to break the ice myself
I've been playing online games for many years now but i only came across CO several days ago.




See ya around... i... guess
welcome m8 .

i see u like naruto. im a big fan of naruto. so post anytime u like about naruto in my official naruto thread ok m8
darkgamerx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2005, 13:14   #80
kittykatt
queen of sporks
 
kittykatt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: in the minds eye
Posts: 3,148
kittykatt is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MagicBunny
Just thought I'd say hello. I havent even started playing the game yet...
Im a quick learner, i look forward to pwning you all
go ahead pwn away since i call spell i'll own you
__________________
if you need more control go here ------>

http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...?postid=774037


The car was full of road maps.
None of them were folded.
Some of them were dirty,
some of them had molded.
One of them was Texas,
one was Timbucktoo
One was torn to peices
when it didn't lead to you
kittykatt is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-12-2005, 23:03   #81
Blurdvision
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Texas
Posts: 1
Blurdvision is an unknown quantity at this point
I am new to Conquer...2nd day and so far i love it..not the pking cause i am the pkee and not the pker but i will get fast, stronger, better.... ohh and my name is Josh or Blurdvision on here.
__________________
Now you see the Blurr.
Blurdvision is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2005, 06:15   #82
Hestia
hestia_d@hotmail.com
 
Hestia's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Posts: 103
Hestia is an unknown quantity at this point
i havn't really posted in here, but im not really new...

im hestia

RL name:Hestia D, Friends call me Hesti
Age:18
Currently:Single
__________________
Lvl 5X Water Tao ~Turquoise~

Pround member of No Guild
This tiny signature is an act of protest against extremely long sigs. If every poster can shorten their sig by 1 line, we'll have tens of thousands less lines of text on this forum.
hestia_d@hotmail.com
Here, here! Support the short-signature campaign!
Hestia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2005, 08:40   #83
sonmica
[ M. I. A. ]
 
sonmica's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 3,033
sonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond reputesonmica has a reputation beyond repute
welcome to Off Topic, Blurdvision and Hestia =)
__________________
[-=//Ruby Server//=-][Nerina][Level 10X][Water Tao][ElementiaFerus Co-Founder]
|Sycee|MetZone|<3's|n00b xp|How to save a Stroke Victim|AssassinZ|Ruby Price Checker|OT Roll Call|
[Funny Captions: 1 2 3 4]
S>Mets@60k, whisper me ingame.[Nerina:Ruby]
good luck all [^_^KelKinnz^_^:Ruby:18.03]
Rent this space for 5k a day.
-----
Wanna be in a fanfic?
[ xfire | sonmica ]
[Sanctioned to be SUPAH by ~Fury][12May05]
Raptoot: *kisses Supah Sonmeh* you all suck! Nerina is teh supah-est XD
Animah4x: nerina is always TEH best and TEH hAx
AnimahAx: nerina's feet is h4xed and shes hax so shes teh hax and she haxes
Shad0wOpS: I...*Writers block* well...*Clicks Submit reply*

M.I.A.
sonmica is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2005, 11:19   #84
mariux
F*ck 'em and their law
 
mariux's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 526
mariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond reputemariux has a reputation beyond repute
Hello all CO freaks

My name is Marius (very similar to my nickname) and I'm 16 years old guy from Europe, Lithuania.

Addicted to CO since 2004 summer. Actually I haven't done a lot while playing Conquer. I had 82 level trojan but gave it for my friend (now you can see my trojan in Kylin's PKers TOP10) and 85 level warrior (now I also don't have it, I even don't remember for who I gave it).

Now I'm resting from Conquer (actually not resting, but waiting for 2.0 ). Hope to see ya at Alpha server! :F

P.S. As you see my english is very crappy, so don't get angry if I'll made any grammar mistakes.
__________________
"What sort of a world is it at all? Men on the moon, and men spinning around the earth, and there's not no attention paid to earthly law and order no more." - Anthony Burgess "A Clockwork Orange"

Last edited by mariux; 05-13-2005 at 11:21.
mariux is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-13-2005, 14:53   #85
~GunSol~
Lone Wolf
 
~GunSol~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where I want to be...
Posts: 412
~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by mariux
Hello all CO freaks

My name is Marius (very similar to my nickname) and I'm 16 years old guy from Europe, Lithuania.

Addicted to CO since 2004 summer. Actually I haven't done a lot while playing Conquer. I had 82 level trojan but gave it for my friend (now you can see my trojan in Kylin's PKers TOP10) and 85 level warrior (now I also don't have it, I even don't remember for who I gave it).

Now I'm resting from Conquer (actually not resting, but waiting for 2.0 ). Hope to see ya at Alpha server! :F

P.S. As you see my english is very crappy, so don't get angry if I'll made any grammar mistakes.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hestia
i havn't really posted in here, but im not really new...

im hestia

RL name:Hestia D, Friends call me Hesti
Age:18
Currently:Single
Quote:
Originally posted by Blurdvision
I am new to Conquer...2nd day and so far i love it..not the pking cause i am the pkee and not the pker but i will get fast, stronger, better.... ohh and my name is Josh or Blurdvision on here.
Quote:
Originally posted by ~GunSol~
Sup...hope you ALL like it here
__________________
CO, RO, MO, MWO, TO, RanO, RFO, KO, SRO, and GO. What's next? OO?

Question: How many tries does it take to find the right guild?

Current Answer: 23
Bahamut, W.T.F.A.Y.L.A, Blaqknights, TempleofTao, .:Respect:., Final | Impact, Mystic~Heroes, Majestic | East, EternityMoment, ForgottenKnights, .:EquilibriuM:., ForeverKnights, Holy_Knights, X-Laws, |BBR|, ~HaC~, NoFear, Underworld, RaH, Souljas4Justice, Decepticons, Midnight ::SPLIT::

Current Guild: ~Purity~

in CO...once again...
~GunSol~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 18:05   #86
Godofdarkness
:( My friends are leaving
 
Godofdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lala Land
Posts: 1,497
Godofdarkness is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, my name's Godofdarkness. I posted my picture in "The NEW Picture Thread".

Age: 11

Sex: Female

And I love cats! Especially the one below.
__________________
~Thanks to Hks.Leon and Mecha and Calgarian for da cool avatars~

Friends: darkgamerx, mogsy, Skutria, Windancer, Tani, ~Fury, White_Shadow, ~Akasha17~, Venomous, Usagi, Tomteharald, DeathMaster, somwone, Mecha_Chaos or Tranqu!l!ty, MistressKitty, Tallas, Mogsy
Godofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 18:39   #87
mecha_chaos
OMFG, WTF IS THAT....
 
mecha_chaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: life expires to quickly. make the most of it
Posts: 1,300
mecha_chaos is an unknown quantity at this point
hi, my name is mike. i have been on forums long time and im doing this coz im am so random. i actully dnt need to this but...HAHAHHA, im so bored...ok ok...

name= michael
age= 17
D.O.B= 24/12/'87
whereabouts= europe, england
hobbie's= sk8in, CO, PS2, Xbox
*** staright or BI??= straight as a pencil my friends
dead or alive = well, im kinda seein myself as alive atm....
__________________
-[i love my angel, nycole]-

.:FALLEN:. .:ANGEL:.

PEOPLE I WANT TO KILL COZ IM SO JEALOUS AT HOW COOL THEY ARE:
fury, dark, iceh, falon, mogsy, kittykat, hellicios, trigeki, elite dragon,Skutria, magic onion, dac vin, xioa bai, a5ka, bobbleness, abbygail, bicep, draggonik, mistresskitty, tristesse, Seiken, tallas, Usagi, Darnell0216, Falon, replica, saban, somnica, yang3617, White_Shadow, Godofdarkness, nash0r3, raptoot, Waterlin r da COOLEST

sub.master EDEN user: M3CH4

unoffical GunZ forum. please join
mecha_chaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 18:43   #88
~GunSol~
Lone Wolf
 
~GunSol~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Where I want to be...
Posts: 412
~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute~GunSol~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Godofdarkness
Hi, my name's Godofdarkness. I posted my picture in "The NEW Picture Thread".

Age: 11

Sex: Female

And I love cats! Especially the one below.
Quote:
Originally posted by ~GunSol~
Sup...hope you like it here
__________________
CO, RO, MO, MWO, TO, RanO, RFO, KO, SRO, and GO. What's next? OO?

Question: How many tries does it take to find the right guild?

Current Answer: 23
Bahamut, W.T.F.A.Y.L.A, Blaqknights, TempleofTao, .:Respect:., Final | Impact, Mystic~Heroes, Majestic | East, EternityMoment, ForgottenKnights, .:EquilibriuM:., ForeverKnights, Holy_Knights, X-Laws, |BBR|, ~HaC~, NoFear, Underworld, RaH, Souljas4Justice, Decepticons, Midnight ::SPLIT::

Current Guild: ~Purity~

in CO...once again...
~GunSol~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 20:54   #89
Godofdarkness
:( My friends are leaving
 
Godofdarkness's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Lala Land
Posts: 1,497
Godofdarkness is an unknown quantity at this point
k, thx.
__________________
~Thanks to Hks.Leon and Mecha and Calgarian for da cool avatars~

Friends: darkgamerx, mogsy, Skutria, Windancer, Tani, ~Fury, White_Shadow, ~Akasha17~, Venomous, Usagi, Tomteharald, DeathMaster, somwone, Mecha_Chaos or Tranqu!l!ty, MistressKitty, Tallas, Mogsy
Godofdarkness is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-16-2005, 20:57   #90
PhoenixStrik
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: California, Palo Alto
Posts: 654
PhoenixStrik is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by mecha_chaos
hi, my name is mike. i have been on forums long time and im doing this coz im am so random. i actully dnt need to this but...HAHAHHA, im so bored...ok ok...

name= michael
age= 17
D.O.B= 24/12/'87
whereabouts= europe, england
hobbie's= sk8in, CO, PS2, Xbox
*** staright or BI??= straight as a pencil my friends
dead or alive = well, im kinda seein myself as alive atm....
straight as a circle more like :P
__________________
Crystal
RustyFoon
Back after 2 years i think. PM me in game if you remember me, trying to find old friends

[Talk]DarkLegend speaks to All : ]r u a br u make no sense[21:42]

[Talk]tigerdragon speaks to All : i need DragonBool[4:19]
PhoenixStrik is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 15:30.


You Rated this Thread: