Old 07-03-2018, 19:41   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Please, Help Me Understand

Hello everyone ^_^

Anyone knows how the tokens are used, plz? > . <

Cuz i am trying to understand TQ's explanation, but i really dunno what they trying to say

Can you choose a 98 token anywhere you want? If i have a 91 somewhere, can i choose the token to make it 98? .O

They say you have 3 chances to "draw" an attribute... That means we not sure to have a 98 pct with a 98 token?.. Then what is the lowest we can receive plz?

Where is the event page to draw?

Thank you =)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Chi.png
Views:	129
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	151336  
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-03-2018, 21:32   #2
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
it says, uninstall game.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2018, 09:21   #3
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello everyone ^_^

Anyone knows how the tokens are used, plz? > . <

Cuz i am trying to understand TQ's explanation, but i really dunno what they trying to say

Can you choose a 98 token anywhere you want? If i have a 91 somewhere, can i choose the token to make it 98? .O

They say you have 3 chances to "draw" an attribute... That means we not sure to have a 98 pct with a 98 token?.. Then what is the lowest we can receive plz?

Where is the event page to draw?

Thank you =)
No you can not select the spot yourself. You get to try and roll 3 times. If it lands on a stat that is 97 or lower already on your gates then the 98 token you are rolling, I would think it puts the 98 in that slot. If it lands on a slot that is already a 98 - 100 it will reset (my understanding) and you have 2 more chances to hit a random spot that is like 97 or lower. If you hit random slots that are 98+ 3 times THAT IS IT - TQ Wins and you get no more chances unlike the +1 chi booster where it gets reset until it can be applied somewhere.

That is my current understanding. As for the resets I have been told it is automatic and you do not have to contact a GM yet I have not seen if you have an option after you roll the random gate and slot 1-4 if you have the option to keep or re-roll and how that is all worded. Its TQ it is always confusing.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 07-04-2018 at 09:24.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2018, 20:04   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
No you can not select the spot yourself. You get to try and roll 3 times. If it lands on a stat that is 97 or lower already on your gates then the 98 token you are rolling, I would think it puts the 98 in that slot. If it lands on a slot that is already a 98 - 100 it will reset (my understanding) and you have 2 more chances to hit a random spot that is like 97 or lower. If you hit random slots that are 98+ 3 times THAT IS IT - TQ Wins and you get no more chances unlike the +1 chi booster where it gets reset until it can be applied somewhere.

That is my current understanding. As for the resets I have been told it is automatic and you do not have to contact a GM yet I have not seen if you have an option after you roll the random gate and slot 1-4 if you have the option to keep or re-roll and how that is all worded. Its TQ it is always confusing.
Hello Noobie and thank you ^_^

Doesn't seem to be too nice cuz chances of getting good things always too low with TQ = (
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: