Old 04-27-2018, 19:40   #1
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Why Hossu Doesn't Want to Upgrade? =.=

Hello everyone =)

I am trying to increase perfection of one hossu i have with another one, but the other one doesn't appear grrrrr

The main hossu is locked, the other one unlocked (I have to unlock main hossu too .O?)
The two are unbound things
The two have same owner
Owner is merchant

I dunno why it doesn't lemme do it > . <

Anyone knows plz

Thank you ^_^
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2018, 19:47   #2
!Yo!

!Yo! is on a distinguished road
i believe you can't compose if it has perfection already on it .. so quick fix is to combine the one ur trying to compose into a super hossu, so its clean.. at least thats what i'm understanding from your post.
!Yo! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-27-2018, 20:02   #3
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Yo! View Post
i believe you can't compose if it has perfection already on it .. so quick fix is to combine the one ur trying to compose into a super hossu, so its clean.. at least thats what i'm understanding from your post.

Hello Yoda and thank you =)

Gonna try to find a super hossu to try

*EDIT* It worked! too nice!! ^_^ (bought one hossu from epic quest with fish and upgraded it with DBs cuz too hard to find super for sale *sigh*)
Sake - Most noob

Last edited by *~BeLLaDonna~*; 04-27-2018 at 21:21.
Old 04-28-2018, 10:14   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Yoda and thank you =)

Gonna try to find a super hossu to try

*EDIT* It worked! too nice!! ^_^ (bought one hossu from epic quest with fish and upgraded it with DBs cuz too hard to find super for sale *sigh*)
For future reference and so you don't waste resources next time you could have just kept the elite version and +'d the one with perfection into it creating an elite hossu with no perfection.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2018, 12:35   #5
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Also a good way to not have to change ownership with cps and just bypass that cost by using composing instead of perfection to create the new + item for perfection etc.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2018, 14:05   #6
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
For future reference and so you don't waste resources next time you could have just kept the elite version and +'d the one with perfection into it creating an elite hossu with no perfection.
Hello Returning =)

Hmm i don't understand .O (one was +12 2 moons the other +7 1 moon)
Was just not too easy to find simple super hossu >.<
(already had fish to make it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Also a good way to not have to change ownership with cps and just bypass that cost by using composing instead of perfection to create the new + item for perfection etc.
Hello Noobie =)

I do that sometimes... but i was same owner on the 2 things so i didn't think i had to compose =(
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-28-2018, 14:33   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Returning =)

Hello Noobie =)

I do that sometimes... but i was same owner on the 2 things so i didn't think i had to compose =(
if you are not the owner of both items I believe you need to compose them (free way with a super, etc.) or pay the cps to convert the ownership to you before you can compose if I understood you correctly. So to correct that YoDa had it right you just need to use a minor super item, etc. and compose the item that has the owner (if not actually you) so it becomes a plain +8 at a cost of just getting the minor item. That's if I understood correctly. If the owners name is not your own it will not let you use unless you convert the item to your name etc. if I remember it correctly. It's been a while since I did any major perfection on any gears yet I think YoDa had you in the right direction.

Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-28-2018, 14:53   #8
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
if you are not the owner of both items I believe you need to compose them (free way with a super, etc.) or pay the cps to convert the ownership to you before you can compose if I understood you correctly. So to correct that YoDa had it right you just need to use a minor super item, etc. and compose the item that has the owner (if not actually you) so it becomes a plain +8 at a cost of just getting the minor item. That's if I understood correctly. If the owners name is not your own it will not let you use unless you convert the item to your name etc. if I remember it correctly. It's been a while since I did any major perfection on any gears yet I think YoDa had you in the right direction.
Yes.. Yoda gave the right way to do it <3

But i was the owner of the 2 items.. just like he said i guess you cannot use for perfection an item that already has perfection even if you are the owner of it =(
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-28-2018, 21:42   #9
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello Returning =)

Hello Noobie =)

What I meant by this, is since you didn't care about the perfection on the item you can just compose it into an elite/super hossu w/o transfering perfection thus saving yourself money the 1500 cps you paid to swap.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 04-28-2018, 23:07   #10
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
What I meant by this, is since you didn't care about the perfection on the item you can just compose it into an elite/super hossu w/o transfering perfection thus saving yourself money the 1500 cps you paid to swap.
You can do it with elite too? .O

I did that but i thought we could just with super >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 04-28-2018, 23:57   #11
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
You can do it with elite too? .O

I did that but i thought we could just with super >.<
ya, elites/super work fine.

Old 06-17-2018, 18:17   #12
neverpissmeoff

neverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond reputeneverpissmeoff has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hello everyone =)

I am trying to increase perfection of one hossu i have with another one, but the other one doesn't appear grrrrr

The main hossu is locked, the other one unlocked (I have to unlock main hossu too .O?)
The two are unbound things
The two have same owner
Owner is merchant

I dunno why it doesn't lemme do it > . <

Anyone knows plz

Thank you ^_^
just alittle advice : hossu perfection doesnt count
neverpissmeoff is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2018, 20:03   #13
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverpissmeoff View Post
just alittle advice : hossu perfection doesnt count
Hello neverpissmeoff =)

Yes.. but you have to do it anyaway =(

And it makes your prestige lower too cuz it has not socket and gem... they should make prestige count the same way as perfection for tao >.<
Sake - Most noob
Old 06-17-2018, 23:03   #14
VeniVidiVici

VeniVidiVici is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Hello neverpissmeoff =)

And it makes your prestige lower too cuz it has not socket and gem... they should make prestige count the same way as perfection for tao >.<
you can just take it off and wear backsword and system will count it as a 2h when you go to add perfection
VeniVidiVici is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2018, 23:05   #15
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Hello neverpissmeoff =)

Didn't know it didn't count, if not you should be able to just unequip it and just do your bs. This would save perfection that you could use for other gear.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: