Old 02-21-2018, 10:47   #1
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
My challenge to you: Co activism. Community come together to fix the offline tg guild war abuse.

We've made changes before let's do so again.

What we want: To have offline tgs disabled in guild war area OR have offline the send you to twin city whenever you exit no matter where you used it.

First for all players: I challenge you to show this thread to at least 5 people. Broadcast it in your server if you can afford the CP. Make a post on their Facebook under their most current post linking this and letting people know there what we're trying to accomplish.

For players with no GM access: send a ticket in everyday explaining what it is we want, do not let off keep sending in New tickets.

For players with GM access: remind them everyday that we as a community want this change. Do not let up keep reminding them.

Show them we want this change, we are not asking for a lot here this issue should have been fixed YEARS ago. Now is the time to fix it let's do this. Keep sharing keep the pressure up this is how we will get things done.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 11:35   #2
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Lol. Seriously ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 13:06   #3
AzNtHuGsTa

AzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond reputeAzNtHuGsTa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Lol. Seriously ...
Old 02-21-2018, 13:35   #4
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol. Seriously ...
Yep, seriously. This is how you get things done. Make your voice heard and stuff gets done. Be quiet about it and they'll continue to ignore the community. Only when enough people get involved do they do things.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 02-21-2018, 15:09   #5
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Yep, seriously. This is how you get things done. Make your voice heard and stuff gets done. Be quiet about it and they'll continue to ignore the community. Only when enough people get involved do they do things.
Yeah ... right. Because people haven't tried complaining about the offline TG during GW issue before .
For real though, like 3-ish(?) years ago, everybody was constantly complaining about it, and this was back when there were actually a couple of active GMs on the forums.

TQ doesn't ****ing care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 17:20   #6
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Yeah ... right. Because people haven't tried complaining about the offline TG during GW issue before .
For real though, like 3-ish(?) years ago, everybody was constantly complaining about it, and this was back when there were actually a couple of active GMs on the forums.

TQ doesn't ****ing care.
Just recently I did this and got some changes implemented Via my post on 3.0 updates. Then when the perfection update came, it's way more balanced than it would have been before due to everyone lobbying TQ. They don't do everything I agree, and some things take them wayyyyyyyyyy longer than it should. However if enough people show up and are fervent about the issue then changes can be made.

Old 02-21-2018, 17:24   #7
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
Try fighting an overiszed group at GW with 3 kings and 5 monks, and 4 more counter chars and then come back to the community saying it's a bad thing.
Yes,. It's lame, and stupid, but for a small grooup its the only way you have a chance.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-DW-DW** (Princess)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water**
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire**

130-130-140 Pure Monk**
130-130-140 Wat-War-Archer**
130-130-140 Pure-Water

130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire**
130-130-137 Nin-War-Water
** = Fixed Jiang

Volcano
130-130-134 Pure Water
130-130-133 Wat-War-Archer

TQ: "We don't listen, we don't care."
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 18:00   #8
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mucle View Post
Try fighting an overiszed group at GW with 3 kings and 5 monks, and 4 more counter chars and then come back to the community saying it's a bad thing.
Yes,. It's lame, and stupid, but for a small grooup its the only way you have a chance.
Then you lose. That's how GW is supposed to be. Can't compete you lose. Same as in Elite pk, team pk etc. Either win or lose it's all about who has the numbers and the good players. There are bombs for breaking the gates plan it out, organize if you want to use it and get in. It's a little more effort on your part, but again, this is how it was meant to work. People used to meet in houses etc in 1.0 to discuss strategy. They would use fake out tactics etc now its all just down to a cookie cutter. Let's offline tg, if we win we win, if we lose we lose. It kills any strategy in the game and just makes it a pointless last second-minute rush for pole damage.

Last edited by Returning; 02-21-2018 at 18:35.
Old 02-21-2018, 19:06   #9
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
3 kings to one side is overkill. If you can't win because of offline tg then your whole side is garbage and it's no wonder why you need 3 kings.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 19:18   #10
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
3 kings to one side is overkill. If you can't win because of offline tg then your whole side is garbage and it's no wonder why you need 3 kings.
I think he was saying he's fighting against that, but regardless that's how GW is supposed to work. Teamwork + strategy + account and player quality vs the other side. Offline has killed all of that except account and character type.

Old 02-21-2018, 22:09   #11
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I would LOVE IT if offline TG was just removed but knowing TQ man they literally don't give a **** about the game if its not making them money.

Best Example : http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=662229

Sadly....

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 22:19   #12
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuZz View Post
I would LOVE IT if offline TG was just removed but knowing TQ man they literally don't give a **** about the game if its not making them money.

Best Example : http://bbs.co.99.com/showthread.php?t=662229

Sadly....
Yeah, that is one of the bitter examples of them not listening. This is why I suggest messaging them where it 'hurts' ticket system, GMS. Eventually they'll get the point. That's what happened with perfection. People used that + facebook on their page and spammed them hard there. Just needs to be a community effort and we can get things done. I had people message them with my 3.0 changes and some, not all, but some were implemented.

Old 02-21-2018, 22:42   #13
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yeah, that is one of the bitter examples of them not listening. This is why I suggest messaging them where it 'hurts' ticket system, GMS. Eventually they'll get the point. That's what happened with perfection. People used that + facebook on their page and spammed them hard there. Just needs to be a community effort and we can get things done. I had people message them with my 3.0 changes and some, not all, but some were implemented.

Don't think theres actually many active people on the forums these days tbh its like a small handful that read forums even smaller handful that post and reply

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2018, 23:18   #14
Schnifschnaf

Schnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond reputeSchnifschnaf has a reputation beyond repute
I couldn't disagree more. If one side is so much bigger that it "forces" the enemies to go OTG, they should be able to win easily anyways. No need for a fix. Maybe you're a butthurt member of one of these sides/alliances, and need to go visit your houses with your homebois to discuss tactics.
Schnifschnaf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2018, 00:14   #15
~Illuminati~
Killuminat

~Illuminati~ is on a distinguished road
Yeah like Mucle said we are greatly outnumberd , we fight against 3 ww kings also all of there princes are counter build with with really high counter % and
they have kings as mentor means its fukcing hard to kill em . So thats why we have to use the otg tactic cuz there is no other way and most of the times we lose evin if we go to otg. Also back when our side didnt have any wws we had to go to offline tg 5min before ctf ended. Because if we didnt leave before ctf ended then there wouldnt of been any way to break inside because they were guarding the gates like there life depended on that ****. So what i am tryng to say is otg gives a glimps of hope to smaller groups.
~Illuminati~ is online now   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: