Old 08-18-2010, 13:12   #1
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
In the near future, server transfer is available.

accirding to new mod here: http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...10&postcount=4

"As to what's the best server for you to go, I think it's hard to give u a definite answer.
Just as the saying goes:"One man's meat is another man's poison".
But I do believe that no matter which server you're in, you could make some good friends with other players.

PS: In the near future, server transfer is available. At that time, you could change to another server if you don't like the current one. "
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 13:30   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
accirding to new mod here: http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...10&postcount=4

"As to what's the best server for you to go, I think it's hard to give u a definite answer.
Just as the saying goes:"One man's meat is another man's poison".
But I do believe that no matter which server you're in, you could make some good friends with other players.

PS: In the near future, server transfer is available. At that time, you could change to another server if you don't like the current one. "
I think they need to go back to the past a bit...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 13:31   #3
Shara~v.8.1
Banned

Shara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
You're confused with sending 20+ dbs to
A dif server. Character to a dif serv never was possible.
Shara~v.8.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 13:48   #4
Oxy
Banned

Oxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond reputeOxy has a reputation beyond repute
RIP CO congratz !

Why would they do that ?

No more players around ?

You know who is to blame for that ?

I know !
Oxy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 13:55   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shara~v.8.1 View Post
You're confused with sending 20+ dbs to
A dif server. Character to a dif serv never was possible.
I meant look at the "In the near future, server transfer IS available" instead of "will be".
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 14:00   #6
Shara~v.8.1
Banned

Shara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond reputeShara~v.8.1 has a reputation beyond repute
O ok
Shara~v.8.1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 15:04   #7
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
im moving to euro server if it happens

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 15:47   #8
Centora

Centora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond reputeCentora has a reputation beyond repute
Moving my old main to Classic if they are not jerks and pull a TQ. They will be like.. 1.0 -> 1.0/2.0 but 2.0 -> 2.0 only. I would def settle with a gearless transfer from 2.0 to 1.0 and maybe have a level cap like 132. But TQ is TQ... they want my old char to rot while I pay dbs for new.

Classic ~ Liberty || Kratos~

Vote: Change item composition to steed composition.
Centora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 17:19   #9
tenhagen17
|Final†D|

tenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond reputetenhagen17 has a reputation beyond repute
If they allow 2.0 players to come to classic, I'll quit
Old 08-18-2010, 17:23   #10
VOlcan0.o?
Unknown

VOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond reputeVOlcan0.o? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenhagen17 View Post
If they allow 2.0 players to come to classic, I'll quit
I'll lol.
Old 08-18-2010, 20:48   #11
feeling21

feeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond reputefeeling21 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Yeah, just made a mistake.

"In the near future, server transfer will be available."

Thank you for your help.
feeling21 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 22:15   #12
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
You wouldn't be able to send 2.0 characters to Classic.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 22:23   #13
SlayerZv2
hai ๏̯͡๏

SlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond reputeSlayerZv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
You wouldn't be able to send 2.0 characters to Classic.
what if we got rid of our talis and nerf the gears down

S> GEAR
Classic - Liberty

Challenge Accepted

-----------------

The best there ever was.
SlayerZv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 22:31   #14
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Nope.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-18-2010, 22:34   #15
Manburgler
Not Banned

Manburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond reputeManburgler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Manburgler
It's probably going to cost 10+ DBs. Or maybe for VIP players only.
Manburgler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: