Old 06-25-2010, 23:59   #1
SnapCrakllPop
Fuzzy Wump

SnapCrakllPop is on a distinguished road
Need some help with Souls T_T

Here's the gist: I don't know anything about them lol. But I'll play with them myself. Just a few quick q's:

1. Are souls timed?

2. Do you need to progress them? i.e. Get a Phase 1, then upgrade to phase 2, etc. or can you go directly to Phase 6 or whatever?

3. Do the items levels become fixed once they have a soul in them?

Thanks

Dragon
SnapCrakllPop - 119 Nin - 192BP - Retired
FuzzyWumpit - 126 Monk - 193BP - Created 3/31/11

I wish every bot had a power button that I could press. Then I don't have to get PK points every time I see one D:
SnapCrakllPop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-26-2010, 02:28   #2
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapCrakllPop View Post
Here's the gist: I don't know anything about them lol. But I'll play with them myself. Just a few quick q's:

1. Are souls timed?

2. Do you need to progress them? i.e. Get a Phase 1, then upgrade to phase 2, etc. or can you go directly to Phase 6 or whatever?

Thanks
The items so far will only last 7 days untill PermanentStones come out in Shopping Mall Rush.
I believe you can just find phase 1-6 from the boss you have killed.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 02:54   #3
ConquerCatcher
CheatCatch

ConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond reputeConquerCatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb

There out now but I bet you knew that lol.
Guild: SerenityManager
Battle Power: 325

Suggestions
:
|130 & 135 Stakes/Scarecrows|ReviveHere In Houses|MagicBat Dies Live!|Pure Effects|Archer's Bow Plus Attack|Spear DragonSoul Phase 6|Counter Kill Balance|Make NPCs Look Different|New Archer Skill|
ConquerCatcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 03:22   #4
Chishio

Chishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond reputeChishio has a reputation beyond repute
I'd also like to ask something about souls... Does Phase of soul have anything to do with Phase of Sub-Class (like only with sub-class phase 6 you can wear phase 6 dragon soul) or not ?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:02   #5
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chishio View Post
I'd also like to ask something about souls... Does Phase of soul have anything to do with Phase of Sub-Class (like only with sub-class phase 6 you can wear phase 6 dragon soul) or not ?
No, just the effects it gives (both visual and damage/defense/crit etc...) and the amount of perm stones needed to fix it.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 16:03   #6
yapsuper
Mentor

yapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond repute
I actually had a question regarding the perm stones and how they function.

If you have a wep that you purified, then put in half the number of the stones needed, do you need to put in the other half before the soul wears off? Or will the equiptment remember that you put in half the stones already when you put in a soul after the first one wears off?

Also have been known as Fenchurch, Yapsuper, and Bluey (the last rightful owner of her before she was hacked).

Play with honor or not at all.

"Cedant arma togae" - Circo. Let the arms of war yield to the togas of peace.

"grrr.... I'm nice...ish...sometimes..." - PrincessMia
yapsuper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 16:27   #7
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yapsuper View Post
I actually had a question regarding the perm stones and how they function.

If you have a wep that you purified, then put in half the number of the stones needed, do you need to put in the other half before the soul wears off? Or will the equiptment remember that you put in half the stones already when you put in a soul after the first one wears off?
The progress is kept even after soul wears off, but to keep the soul aspect you must fix it. Otherwise you must use another soul to put in the other half. At least that's the way the system is described.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-23-2010, 16:42   #8
yapsuper
Mentor

yapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond reputeyapsuper has a reputation beyond repute
So then allow me to build a more concrete example and hope it gets answered:

I have an archer with a lvl 130 bow. I purify it with a phase 4 bow soul. I then put in 5 perm stones. The soul then wears off after 7 days.

Now I will list different scenarios and please tell me if I am right.

1. If I purify another phase 4 bow soul, all I would need is another 5 perm stones to perm the soul to the bow.

2. If I purify the bow with a martial soul (which requires 1 perm stone), the martial soul will be permed without further action.

3. If I purify the bow with a phase 4 halbert, I will need 5 more perm stones to perm the halbert soul to my bow.

Also have been known as Fenchurch, Yapsuper, and Bluey (the last rightful owner of her before she was hacked).

Play with honor or not at all.

"Cedant arma togae" - Circo. Let the arms of war yield to the togas of peace.

"grrr.... I'm nice...ish...sometimes..." - PrincessMia
yapsuper is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-23-2010, 16:45   #9
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by yapsuper View Post
So then allow me to build a more concrete example and hope it gets answered:

I have an archer with a lvl 130 bow. I purify it with a phase 4 bow soul. I then put in 5 perm stones. The soul then wears off after 7 days.

Now I will list different scenarios and please tell me if I am right.

1. If I purify another phase 4 bow soul, all I would need is another 5 perm stones to perm the soul to the bow.

2. If I purify the bow with a martial soul (which requires 1 perm stone), the martial soul will be permed without further action.

3. If I purify the bow with a phase 4 halbert, I will need 5 more perm stones to perm the halbert soul to my bow.
1 - yes
2 - yes requires 1 perm stone for anything of lower level than the composition points you acquired
3 - same as number 1, no matter the type of soul, however keep in mind that TQ wants to remove halbert's ability to be used on bow.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 08-24-2010, 04:16   #10
Zepy
ImmortalMe

Zepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond reputeZepy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnapCrakllPop View Post

1. Are souls timed?
unless permed they last 7 days and u can`t trade that item
there is no need to go phase 1 2 3 ..6 u can jump to 6 direclly
the item lvl has nothing to do with soul u add, u can lvl up or down an item with soul on it the extra attribute stays
Thanks

armors 2 types phase 2 and 6
head gear phase 3 ( neck, boots i don`t remember seen one soul i saw martial)
bracelet, ring phase 1 and 3
weapons phase 4

armors and head hear have 2 types of attribute:
more def less m-def
more m-def less def

phase 1/martial souls only 1 small perm stone 10 points
phase 2 only 3 perm stones 30 points
phase 3 only 6 perm stones 60 points
phase 4 only 10 perm stones 100 points ( one big )
phase 6 only 20 perm stones 200 points ( 2 big )

if u have a soul armor phase 2 permed on your armor and u want to move to phase 6 => 200 - 30 = add new soul + 170 points

for now only this phase of artifacts were released Chinese co has more phases from new monsters that we don`t have yet

http://co.91.com/guide/guides/artifact.shtml

Water 130 . Trojan 130 . Archer 137
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 95%

IceDragon working
Ninja 132 ___ War 134
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608; 35%

Let Go of your hate !

Last edited by Zepy; 08-24-2010 at 04:21.
Zepy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: