MangoMen

MangoMen is on a distinguished road
rn botting post magic-type patch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur8fVou1piI&feature=youtu.be

Sad life.
MangoMen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 16:08   #2
Akbar

Akbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond reputeAkbar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMen View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur8fVou1piI&feature=youtu.be

Sad life.
Sorry there is not enough proof, so evelyin will have to decline this video. As you can see there is something about 70 and 250 ping. Also every tfb that looks like mtype is obviously being off screened. This video is 9000 pct legit. Cry more noob.
Akbar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 16:23   #3
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
How is the person fighting this faraon guy so RIDICULOUSLY terrible at this game? I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that even Egys with 1200 ping are laughing at this guy.
And really, there is no botting of any kind in this video, are you super delusional or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmo3zeb
I'm a professional hacker and coder
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
packet spam is defined by the fact it comes from a single source
Smaehtin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 16:27   #4
MangoMen

Faraon is using the CoWorker Bot program.
Old 07-01-2015, 16:28   #5
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Told you, everyones so suspicious at eachother over this whole magictype thing that they're seeing ghosts. Not a single moment of magictype in there, all hits were either perfectly in range or were out of screen renders.

That's 2 minutes that I'll never get back.

Quote:
Faraon is using the CoWorker Bot program.
Not in that video he isn't.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 16:30   #6
MangoMen

Look at video description for specific times.
Old 07-01-2015, 16:32   #7
ilike2pies

ilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond reputeilike2pies has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah I see only one QUESTIONABLE hit in it, And its so close, its legit id say. so nothing on that one.
ilike2pies is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 16:34   #8
Smaehtin
Scientist

Smaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond reputeSmaehtin has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, that was like ... below mediocre TFB'ing, what the **** is wrong with all these bot accusing, delusional people?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 16:40   #9
MangoMen

Just a side note, when I was recording there's significant fps drops on my end that's why I'm missing ss also, everyone knows in my server whenever I'm recording I take my shield out to bait the hits making them more cautious of making obvious hits, but at 1:12 its pretty damn obvious that i baited him 1 big hit and no that wasn't off screen.

+ This video isn't trying to get him banned, it's obvious it's not enough evidence but it's the finer details that show he's using CoWorker. If anyone has seen the video on CoWorker they would know it permits magic type - like hits.
Old 07-01-2015, 16:40   #10
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Fav part about this video is '' ****ing trash'' haha
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 16:41   #11
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Look at video description for specific times.
Okay, I'll bite.

00:41 you made a small jump in between, thus your cords were next to him. Legit hit.

00:45 you didn't jump fast enough, he caught up on you. Pay attention, his jump left before yours thus it's only normal that he would land earlier. He read your moves to catch up to you, thus legit.

1:12 you were in range. Also, notice how your ping doubled in that very instance from 80's to 150+? That indicates the server trying to pick up, did that by skipping a frame. Legit

1:16 your initial jump location was in range of his attack. Fairly obvious. Legit.

1:17 he hit you in that jump in between, come on are you even paying attention? legit

1:33 he hit you at the start of both your jumping animations because you were right next to eachother at that point. That's a delayed client hit, but it still went out on the moment you jumped away together. Legit

1:40 he still got you on time and you were just in range, simple as that. Legit

Seriously, whichever shitstick that told you that hitting in mid-air is impossible and something only possible with magictype was blurting hot air out of his oral arse. There is not a hint of cheating in that video so please make the game a better place by taking the advice experienced people give you now and learn others that what you saw there is not fucking magictype. I know it's hard, since the guy is your enemy and all but please for the love of god, stop your uninformed jibberish.
Old 07-01-2015, 16:45   #12
MangoMen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Okay, I'll bite.

00:41 you made a small jump in between, thus your cords were next to him. Legit hit.

00:45 you didn't jump fast enough, he caught up on you. Pay attention, his jump left before yours thus it's only normal that he would land earlier. He read your moves to catch up to you, thus legit.

1:12 you were in range. Also, notice how your ping doubled in that very instance from 80's to 150+? That indicates the server trying to pick up, did that by skipping a frame. Legit

1:16 your initial jump location was in range of his attack. Fairly obvious. Legit.

1:17 he hit you in that jump in between, come on are you even paying attention? legit

1:33 he hit you at the start of both your jumping animations because you were right next to eachother at that point. That's a delayed client hit, but it still went out on the moment you jumped away together. Legit

1:40 he still got you on time and you were just in range, simple as that. Legit

Seriously, whichever shitstick that told you that hitting in mid-air is impossible and something only possible with magictype was blurting hot air out of his oral arse. There is not a hint of cheating in that video so please make the game a better place by taking the advice experienced people give you now and learn others that what you saw there is not fucking magictype. I know it's hard, since the guy is your enemy and all but please for the love of god, stop your uninformed jibberish.
So you're trying to tell me Faraon (who has a history of using programs and edits and clickers) is playing legit regardless of the fact that he couldn't hit **** for the past week and half after magic type was patched but magically begins to land these fishy hits recently? If you were in my server you'd understand how obvious this is since he magically just happened to be able to repeat these hits consistently + quite a few people saw as well but didn't record during team qualifier which were even more obvious from what they described.
Old 07-01-2015, 16:52   #13
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

Quote:
So you're trying to tell me Faraon (who has a history of using programs and edits and clickers) is playing legit regardless of the fact that he couldn't hit **** for the past week and half after magic type was patched but magically begins to land these fishy hits recently? If you were in my server you'd understand how obvious this is since he magically just happened to be able to repeat these hits consistently + quite a few people saw as well but didn't record during team qualifier which were even more obvious from what they described.
Yes, that's what I'm telling you. I don't give a crap how good or bad someone is, if it's not cheating it's not cheating. Perhaps he got a sharer with better ping?

Stories like yours are opinions and amount to nothing.

If he uses magictype consistently like you said, record actual magictype hits and come back here. But I'm afraid you don't even have a clue on how it looks like based on you trying to pin regular hits in those videos on magictype.

So what if he repeats these type of hits. They're legit for sure. If he can do that, it just means he just went from bad to average player.

God, if people like you played on royalty when it was peaking, you'd have several hours of tape trying to botjail half the server because they were way better than that guy.
Old 07-01-2015, 16:55   #14
Smaehtin
Scientist

Quote:
God, if people like you played on royalty when it was peaking, you'd have several hours of tape trying to botjail half the server because they were way better than that guy.
Lol, hi Lezim.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 16:56   #15
MangoMen

Quote:
Yes, that's what I'm telling you. I don't give a crap how good or bad someone is, if it's not cheating it's not cheating. Perhaps he got a sharer with better ping?

Stories like yours are opinions and amount to nothing.

If he uses magictype consistently like you said, record actual magictype hits and come back here. But I'm afraid you don't even have a clue on how it looks like based on you trying to pin regular hits in those videos on magictype.

So what if he repeats these type of hits. They're legit for sure. If he can do that, it just means he just went from bad to average player.

No it was him on the account, here's a vid of him full on magic type edit, I have more but pointless to upload all of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhLfX1cp9fs

He is far from average. It is literally night and day difference in skill when he puts on bot/edit in the past and present.

Also, I know what legit tfb players are like, I've watched and played against a lot of them.

Last edited by MangoMen; 07-01-2015 at 16:59.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: