Old 06-29-2015, 20:21   #1
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
which is the better option

helping a friend that just started playing again which char options would be the best to go wit?

gear don't matter it will prob be a +12 epic ninja or a tro who knows just need to see which char would be better to work off

so i have 2 chars both have **** Jiang Hu so i know that he will have to work on that so one of the char is lvl 140 the other char is lvl 133 the 133 have better chi

so the question is how hard would it be getting to 140 been a while since i did that or would it be better just working on Chi and Jingh Hu on the char that's already 140?

here are some screenshoot
140 char

133 char
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140

Last edited by tactics; 06-29-2015 at 22:11.
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2015, 23:09   #2
Konker2020
God

Konker2020 will become famous soon enough
Second one, it's not hard at all to get 140 if you do your dailies/claim clan every day, and if you're in an alliance that can win monthly that's exp as well. Personally I prefer farming monks, went from 1 to 138 in 3 days, then I got lazy and took about 4 weeks to get from 138 to 140.
Konker2020 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2015, 23:20   #3
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konker2020 View Post
Second one, it's not hard at all to get 140 if you do your dailies/claim clan every day, and if you're in an alliance that can win monthly that's exp as well. Personally I prefer farming monks, went from 1 to 138 in 3 days, then I got lazy and took about 4 weeks to get from 138 to 140.
wth 1-138 how many monks was u making a day

how much mentor exp per 120-110

i know it takes 4k mentor exp balls from 133-137
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury
Old 06-29-2015, 23:25   #4
Konker2020
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
wth 1-138 how many monks was u making a day

how much mentor exp per 120-110

i know it takes 4k mentor exp balls from 133-137
First day I went 24 hours straight and ended up doing like 70 monks. I don't remember exactly how much exp I got per char I'd have to log to check but it was somewhere around 40 or 45 exp balls per acc.

Don't ask me how I went 24 hours straight I go insane just thinking about it.

Edit: I logged and checked, 120-110 chars are 32 exp balls, I like to do 124-110 though which gives an additional 9 exp balls.

Last edited by Konker2020; 06-29-2015 at 23:27.
Old 06-29-2015, 23:34   #5
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First day I went 24 hours straight and ended up doing like 70 monks. I don't remember exactly how much exp I got per char I'd have to log to check but it was somewhere around 40 or 45 exp balls per acc.

Don't ask me how I went 24 hours straight I go insane just thinking about it.

Edit: I logged and checked, 120-110 chars are 32 exp balls, I like to do 124-110 though which gives an additional 9 exp balls.
bot
Old 06-29-2015, 23:39   #6
Konker2020
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
bot
The bots that currently exist in CO can't level monks nearly as efficiently as people. If they were ninjas or warriors you'd have something.
Old 06-30-2015, 01:50   #7
tactics

Quote:
The bots that currently exist in CO can't level monks nearly as efficiently as people. If they were ninjas or warriors you'd have something.
so i would have make 97 monk to get to 137 lol -.-so if i can do 5 a day 19 days to 137 -.-not super bad but shessh lol
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury
Old 06-30-2015, 03:20   #8
Konker2020
God

Quote:
so i would have make 97 monk to get to 137 lol -.-so if i can do 5 a day 19 days to 137 -.-not super bad but shessh lol
I had a P7 ring and P6 beads with full 2 socket, and each char took 13-18 minutes depending on how close together the packs of mobs are. The longest farm was 32 minutes and that was with an enemy chasing me to kill me the whole time.

After that I just started using MemoryAgate on all my farms and it actually cut a huge amount of the time on each character, the very first character I used agate on was 4 minutes shorter, it's 15 CPs to refill it and usually 3 chars is 2 refills, for me it was worth it because I got to do an extra character with the time saved and profited about 30 cps versus not using it, plus enemies can never kill you because you'll be at a different spot every time without even letting them see where you go.

It's not too bad if you have patience, when I "got lazy" for the last 2 levels it was just that leveling wasn't my priority, farms still went pretty fast never going longer than 25-30 minutes while I was doing other **** just killing mobs every time I noticed my XP skill was charged.
Old 06-30-2015, 03:45   #9
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I had a P7 ring and P6 beads with full 2 socket, and each char took 13-18 minutes depending on how close together the packs of mobs are. The longest farm was 32 minutes and that was with an enemy chasing me to kill me the whole time.

After that I just started using MemoryAgate on all my farms and it actually cut a huge amount of the time on each character, the very first character I used agate on was 4 minutes shorter, it's 15 CPs to refill it and usually 3 chars is 2 refills, for me it was worth it because I got to do an extra character with the time saved and profited about 30 cps versus not using it, plus enemies can never kill you because you'll be at a different spot every time without even letting them see where you go.

It's not too bad if you have patience, when I "got lazy" for the last 2 levels it was just that leveling wasn't my priority, farms still went pretty fast never going longer than 25-30 minutes while I was doing other **** just killing mobs every time I noticed my XP skill was charged.
botter
Old 06-30-2015, 03:53   #10
Konker2020
God

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundancerx View Post
botter
You're cute mate.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:48   #11
tactics

so only one person answer tho -.-
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury
Old 06-30-2015, 06:59   #12
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
so only one person answer tho -.-
I'm not sure the more pertinent questions have been asked:

1. Are you selling the account?

If yes, sell the one with good chi - it's worth more.

2. Do you have a lot of time on your hands to play conquer?

If no, give friend the one which is already lvl 140, or make him level the 133 account - why the hell would you waste your time levelling?

3. Do you already have levelling gears?

If no, definitely don't entertain the idea of buying monk gears to level the 133 account.

Caveat: If your friend pays you to level from 133 to 140, this may be worth it.
Old 06-30-2015, 07:06   #13
tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
I'm not sure the more pertinent questions have been asked:

1. Are you selling the account?

If yes, sell the one with good chi - it's worth more.

2. Do you have a lot of time on your hands to play conquer?

If no, give friend the one which is already lvl 140, or make him level the 133 account - why the hell would you waste your time levelling?

3. Do you already have levelling gears?

If no, definitely don't entertain the idea of buying monk gears to level the 133 account.

Caveat: If your friend pays you to level from 133 to 140, this may be worth it.
not selling the char just have extra gear laying around and could use the help in game wit events and ect....

i have monk gear prob will be lvlin monks for a while since im working on my chi already have the monk gear and i don't feel like giving co money
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury
Old 06-30-2015, 07:09   #14
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
After that I just started using MemoryAgate on all my farms and it actually cut a huge amount of the time on each character.
I was thinking about doing the same thing but instead of using cps to refill the Memory Agate I was thinking about just buying a bunch from market. They usually go for cheap.
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-30-2015, 14:29   #15
tactics

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
I was thinking about doing the same thing but instead of using cps to refill the Memory Agate I was thinking about just buying a bunch from market. They usually go for cheap.

I have about 17 of them but might be cheaper paying the 15cps to repair

List of monk gear I have

1.2 ph4 beads
2.2sock p2 headgear
3.2 sock boots/necky/ring
4. +12 armor p4 armor
5.+12 steed tails

Plus we was going to start farming for dbs cuz I need to work on my mains chi so I'm guessing the 133 and just farming is better because 133 wit 250break under lvl 140 he can still kill princes and kings
Server WildSwan
Server SnowWhite
Server Mercury

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: