Old 04-24-2010, 03:33   #1
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
How ready are you?

How ready are you guys to meet and deal with the new expansion? Which is coming this April 27?
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)
BP: 355/359

[S]+12 2-STG Earrings -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Back Sword -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+12 2-SPG Bracelet -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
marty1991 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 03:41   #2
ExpBall

ExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond reputeExpBall has a reputation beyond repute
Why ask? Should I prepare something? Prepare to bulk?
ExpBall is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 03:42   #3
Jaxx.
qq

Jaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx. has a reputation beyond repute
i quit so i wont have to keep buying dbs to keep up with the latest patches.

I feel bad for the people still playing, there will never be an end to co, so you will have to keep on working on getting stronger. I know when i played I had to keep on buying dbs in order to keep my 'status' among enemys, e.g I had to get +7 talis then +6 horse etc.
Jaxx. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 03:56   #4
marty1991

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpBall View Post
Why ask? Should I prepare something? Prepare to bulk?
Well thats not what i mean. What i mean is are you ready to deal with it? Cuz in my case i totally dont know. Idk if i can still survive CO.
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire

[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
Old 04-24-2010, 04:46   #5
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
i might be missing some info but apart from gaining 10k horse race points (im a ninja so that or detox was the obvious choice for me) i dont really see anything else to prepare for? long hours of quests maybe? lol

tell me if theres something else i should prepare for and no i refuse to buy more dbs

can i have more then 1 subclass at once?
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 05:09   #6
marty1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i might be missing some info but apart from gaining 10k horse race points (im a ninja so that or detox was the obvious choice for me) i dont really see anything else to prepare for? long hours of quests maybe? lol

tell me if theres something else i should prepare for and no i refuse to buy more dbs

can i have more then 1 subclass at once?
Hmmmmmmmm Well, like the stupid +12 gourd. >_< i wonder how would that affect the game and artifacts
Well if you saw at the video, You can see there that the character has all subclasses. So i guess yes, you can switch from time to time
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire

[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
Old 04-24-2010, 05:30   #7
ImNotEgy
C(O.O)D

ImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond reputeImNotEgy has a reputation beyond repute
I'm quitting once my ninja turns 130. (shes 129 now). I was looking forward to the new expansion coming. There are few things included that i don't look forward to at all. I haven't looked at many of the threads related to this. Will you be really able to plus your gourd? =/ Seriously what would be the point of that, but to gain more battle power. What next socket them? Than move to garments plus and socket as well. (total private server move)

I really don't understand the effect of artifacts. Just that it changes the look of our items. Does it add attack defense? ( i should probably really read about all this)
Old 04-24-2010, 06:24   #8
marty1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotEgy View Post
I'm quitting once my ninja turns 130. (shes 129 now). I was looking forward to the new expansion coming. There are few things included that i don't look forward to at all. I haven't looked at many of the threads related to this. Will you be really able to plus your gourd? =/ Seriously what would be the point of that, but to gain more battle power. What next socket them? Than move to garments plus and socket as well. (total private server move)

I really don't understand the effect of artifacts. Just that it changes the look of our items. Does it add attack defense? ( i should probably really read about all this)
Yes it does add some buffs just like refinery. And yes +12 gourd

Take a look at this. http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=677253
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imagem.JPG
Views:	145
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	132300  
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire

[S]+12 2-SPG Bag -7%
[S]+12 2-STG Robe -7%
[S]+7 2-STG Boots -7%
[S]+8 2-STG Fan -1%
[S]+8 2-SGG Tower -1%
[S]+7 Crop -1%
+8 Spotted Steed
Max Level Gears

Sub-class
P9 Sage
P9 Warlock
P9 Chi Master
P9 Apothecary
P9 Performer
P9 Wrangler
P9 Martial Artist
Old 04-24-2010, 07:34   #9
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
forgetting everything else, them just expanding the warehouse and giving ninjas a cool effect is good enough for me
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 07:39   #10
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty ready.
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 07:51   #11
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Ready since begin of this month.
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 08:16   #12
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Bought 10 mettears so I'm ready ;o
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 08:27   #13
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImNotEgy View Post

quitting? Were you on Faith in 2005-6 ? Are you on my list in chit chat?

but to get back to thread...I just stig now so am ready.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 09:08   #14
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
How ready are you guys to meet and deal with the new expansion? Which is coming this April 27?
My house is big enough to fit that dragon in it... *whistles*
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 09:28   #15
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
My house is big enough to fit that dragon in it... *whistles*
I don't get it, are you hitting on him?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: