Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 13:39   #31
SkyKitty

SkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond reputeSkyKitty has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I'm totally fed up with this and I'm sure alot of players are.
I do Demon Exterminator quests with my Ninja, which equals about 5 disconnects per monster Jar. Fatal Strike is worse than the Archer landing disconnect. This has been going on for years with the archer, and if this is the same thing on Ninja, its about time they FIX THIS.
I don't need the answer "don't jump", everyone knows that.
Oooo "Don't jump"....is that the fix?
All I can say is PLEASE fix this, they have known about this for a very long time.
Old 01-25-2009, 15:23   #32
nadyanna
Noisiv

nadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond repute
FatalStrike bug:

When you have FatalStrike on, and you click on a monster when you are in the air, the game will disconnect from the server and shut down.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:58   #33
nadyanna
Noisiv

nadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond reputenadyanna has a reputation beyond repute
Super vest bug:

If you are wearing a super vest and press the action "cool" you don't get any animation.

This has been reported before.-----------Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 02-10-2009 at 03:02.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:20   #34
SukoDiin

SukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond reputeSukoDiin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKitty View Post
I do Demon Exterminator quests with my Ninja, which equals about 5 disconnects per monster Jar. Fatal Strike is worse than the Archer landing disconnect. This has been going on for years with the archer, and if this is the same thing on Ninja, its about time they FIX THIS.
All I can say is PLEASE fix this, they have known about this for a very long time.
i agree. its really annoying. at one point i had about 15 disconnects throughout the whole quest.

also. in the second stage of Dis City. if your a ninja, and you get killed. your pink counter will disappear and it will go back to the white one. and you cant get to the third stage of Dis.
My girlfriend went to dis with her archer, she got killed. AND HER COUNTER STAYED PINK.
this bug should be fixed. like ASAP >.<
/PreNoobProtection

Suko~Diin - lvl 130-130-131 Pure Ninja
~Battle Power 257 No Nobility/271 with mentor
^Snowfall's third Pure Ninja^ ^_^
Orifice - lvl 124 water tao

------------------------------------------------------
Suko~Diin -currently lvl 130-118 ninja-ninja
Battle Power 236
Columbus Server
Old 01-28-2009, 07:27   #35
ninjanate117117

ninjanate117117 is on a distinguished road
Ancient Devil quest

when doing the ancient devil quest, There is not a ninja guard and all guards say the same thing, they all ask about the ninja amulet. all guards give u ninja amulet so u cant complete quest. Because there is not a ninja devil ethier.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:38   #36
ninjanate117117

Fix It

This is probably one of the biggest glitches... the Quest Cant even be Done!!!!!!!!! FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!! it is not allowing ninjas' to get dragon balls... And most of the other devils in the quest take 2 damage.... I'm pretty sure that isn't suppose to happen. PLEASE FIX it Fast.............................................. and put a portal on the island so u can go back if u cant kill the monsters ,,,,,,, thanks in advance !

You can finish the quest. Ninjas can challenge guard of any class to get the Ninja Spell. For more details, please read the link: http://co.91.com/guide/quests/ancient.shtml. Thank you.------------Cindy

Last edited by CindyZ; 02-11-2009 at 19:22.
Old 01-28-2009, 07:40   #37
ninjanate117117

patch

Definetly fix this in the next patch!!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 07:51   #38
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
If your are doing the quest with only your ninja character you cant complete it, its not a bug, you must use 1 of each type of character to get each of the amulets. (warrior to get warrior amulet, fire to get fire amulet, trojan to get trojan amulet etc...) And good luck killing it, and you probably wont get a DB.
Of course with fog it may be easy now.
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
Old 01-28-2009, 08:25   #39
**XALF**

**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute**XALF** has a reputation beyond repute
Fog

Fog doesnt work on A.D.

Best way to Destroy an Enemy, is to make them your Friend

Weapon Skills
Scent Sword -Fixed
Fast Blade -Fixed
Phoenix - Fixed
Boom -Fixed
EarthQuake - Fixed
Seizure - Fixed
Rage - Fixed
Celestial - Fixed
Roamer - Fixed
Penetration - Fixed

Wide Strike - Fixed
Boreas - Fixed
Snow - Fixed
Stranded Monster - Fixed
Speed Gun - Fixed
Halt - Fixed
Old 01-28-2009, 08:30   #40
HaruHaraHaruKo
♣ur♥with♠s

HaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond reputeHaruHaraHaruKo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by **XALF** View Post
Fog doesnt work on A.D.
i didnt know if it did or not, that quest is mostly a waste of time.
It's looking ****ing narrow
All I know is that I dont know
All I know is that I dont know nothing
We're getting told to decide
Just like, as if, im not gonna change my mind.
Old 01-29-2009, 19:45   #41
pathtovictory

pathtovictory is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadyanna View Post
FatalStrike bug:

When you have FatalStrike on, and you click on a monster when you are in the air, the game will disconnect from the server and shut down.
i had that too! god damn annoying
Old 01-30-2009, 06:54   #42
IForbidden.
Mendokusai

Location: Canada, Ont ▐ *▐ My Forum Ban Count: 2 Previous Posts: 1,830
IForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IForbidden. Send a message via MSN to IForbidden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyKitty View Post
Agreed.

"Ego te provoco"
Old 01-30-2009, 08:14   #43
Korvacs
Banned

Korvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond reputeKorvacs has a reputation beyond repute
Twofold blade reports "Target out of range" at ANY range(from obviously out of range to standing right next to the target) after dying with the skill equiped, unequiping and re-equiping the skill fixes this problem.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:56   #44
francisco3

francisco3 is on a distinguished road
Hi everyone, this is my first post.
Once I have completed the free elite armor quest, Wind Sage tells me that I done every quest! But I don't do the star tower or elite fan quests, an I am lvl 100+
Please aswsher.
Old 01-31-2009, 06:36   #45
IForbidden.
Mendokusai

Location: Canada, Ont ▐ *▐ My Forum Ban Count: 2 Previous Posts: 1,830
IForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond reputeIForbidden. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to IForbidden. Send a message via MSN to IForbidden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by francisco3 View Post
Hi everyone, this is my first post.
Once I have completed the free elite armor quest, Wind Sage tells me that I done every quest! But I don't do the star tower or elite fan quests, an I am lvl 100+
Please aswsher.
You get the tower and fan quests from sugar tang on bird island.

"Ego te provoco"
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: