Old 02-05-2017, 10:49   #16
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
i just fighted against Lucifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
So how are you doing in Epk with your WW vs = BP opponents like Ninja's and DW's. I skimmed through Lucifer's testing prior to release on his streaming and I know they tested with max everything (chi, jaing, etc.) yet he posted some amazing numbers like 70k + hits vs 8 stg's which I kept thinking was just Lucifer forgetting to alt gear to stg's and having sdg's on yet since you are now truly testing in PVP what are some of the numbers. Also does anyone know how Lucifer is doing in events with his WW since he was like +12 day one of the release lol?
he hitted my warrior (full +12p7 with 2 stg) for 76k critical with swirling storm (cheaser) that is 50k non critical
what server he play? i wanna look his char
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2017, 20:04   #17
shule
Asan-San

shule will become famous soon enoughshule will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello User =)

How is the chaser compared to archer/assassin plz?

I am playing the stomper WW for now, but I was wondering if it is worth a try to switch to a lil bit to chaser to see skills.. I like a lot the stomper though, and I'm not really sure about the chaser one >.<

Well even if there's a "slight" difference in dmg and how skills work, it's basically the same class as the assassin but with more beautiful skills

So if you're not into assassin gameplay you'd better stick to stomper, way more interesting

~~~~~~ Shule: 130-130-133 tro-wat-tro 133-pure water ~~~~~~
~~~ *Death*Bringer*: 130-130-131 nin-war-pirate 131-131-131 nin-war-fire ~~~
~~~~~~~~~~ *Chaos*: 130-pure arch 130-130-130 wat-war-arch ~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No*Name*: 132-132-136 pure tro ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~ *NoName*: 130-130-119 pure pirate 119-119-19 wat-war-pirate ~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~ *No+Name*: 130-131-131 pure nin ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Main weapons
Hook/Dagger/Sword
shule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2017, 21:27   #18
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by shule View Post
Well even if there's a "slight" difference in dmg and how skills work, it's basically the same class as the assassin but with more beautiful skills

So if you're not into assassin gameplay you'd better stick to stomper, way more interesting
Hello shule =)

After the message I posted, I changed to chaser to see, but I didn't like it, and I changed back to stomper ^_^

Thank you
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-05-2017, 23:39   #19
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
yes but

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello shule =)

After the message I posted, I changed to chaser to see, but I didn't like it, and I changed back to stomper ^_^

Thank you
for sure stomper is more more fun , fast blade, stamina regeneration and all other aura that help a lot.
btw something in cheaser skill swirling storm is really OP
it cost 30 stamina but if u can use all his potential u can hit 55k+ non critcal a +12 char....
the cloud is fun too but cool down is too long
and after that tq have set the cooldown for thunderbolt 20 seconds while thundercloud is 60 sec..... that is quite stupid and no sense.... (since u can use thunderbolt only after cloud)
i tought was a mistake (the right should be 20 sec for weak 1 and 60 for strong 1) but is a game setting.......
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 02-08-2017, 21:25   #20
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
for sure stomper is more more fun , fast blade, stamina regeneration and all other aura that help a lot.
btw something in cheaser skill swirling storm is really OP
it cost 30 stamina but if u can use all his potential u can hit 55k+ non critcal a +12 char....
the cloud is fun too but cool down is too long
and after that tq have set the cooldown for thunderbolt 20 seconds while thundercloud is 60 sec..... that is quite stupid and no sense.... (since u can use thunderbolt only after cloud)
i tought was a mistake (the right should be 20 sec for weak 1 and 60 for strong 1) but is a game setting.......
here im full +12 only 37k attack tho

in most of these test im not running full crit I kinda went hybrid 180 crit and 129 break in most case from my test break came out more then Crit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hOo4Dw8rA
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140

Last edited by tactics; 02-08-2017 at 21:29.
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-08-2017, 23:33   #21
USER1_74

i've seen your video

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
here im full +12 only 37k attack tho

in most of these test im not running full crit I kinda went hybrid 180 crit and 129 break in most case from my test break came out more then Crit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7hOo4Dw8rA
on these tests u wear full SDG?
if yes i dont see the point for stay cheaser....
u agree that stomper is a lot stronger? all critical attack that u landed as cheaser not killed the opponent......
otherwise if u used some stg then pls let me know how many?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 02-08-2017, 23:51   #22
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
on these tests u wear full SDG?
if yes i dont see the point for stay cheaser....
u agree that stomper is a lot stronger? all critical attack that u landed as cheaser not killed the opponent......
otherwise if u used some stg then pls let me know how many?
in that video i had 2 STGS it is much more easy for me to kill them wit fb then TB

the other skill the wave skill sometimes hit very hard but I can only get maybe 3-4 before im out of stam
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2017, 00:27   #23
USER1_74

yeah agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by tactics View Post
in that video i had 2 STGS it is much more easy for me to kill them wit fb then TB

the other skill the wave skill sometimes hit very hard but I can only get maybe 3-4 before im out of stam
i have only 34k attack atm but im full sdg
the wave skill is very strong if combined with the 2 clouds (thundercloud+thunderbolt) can be deadly but the damage is random
Im melee and i will stay till reach 36k attack then i will try cheaser for the last time ......
i already have a good epic warrior then i prefere stay cheaser with my ww but its too weak compared to stomper.
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 02-09-2017, 00:41   #24
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Dw & nin still the "pest" classes imo...

--------------------------------------------------------
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2017, 01:30   #25
USER1_74

ww stomper is a buff version of dw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~AEnur~ View Post
Dw & nin still the "pest" classes imo...
-ww swipe is better than dw (ww hit also ahead you)
-fb skill of ww is better than dw (no delay and 3 sec after add +100% dmg)
- stamina regenaration is the same (site description is wrong)
-all aura that add cooldown to the enemy worth much more than air kick combos
- dw have a good dodge skill if u are wat dw dw but not much better than reflect...
- revenge skill for hit back enemy up to 22k damage is very useful against assassin, tao and other weak attack (like dw speed kick)
- the xp skill of ww is very good in PVP to add 7k damage every 2 sec
- against boss ww is 100 times better than dw.....

ww is just expensive (like dw was)
regarding ninja now with gaping wound nerfed by perfection i think ww is number1. (if right played windwalker can forbid at all twilighdance skill adding constantly 7 sec cooldown)
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 02-09-2017, 10:37   #26
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute~AEnur~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
-ww swipe is better than dw (ww hit also ahead you)
-fb skill of ww is better than dw (no delay and 3 sec after add +100% dmg)
- stamina regenaration is the same (site description is wrong)
-all aura that add cooldown to the enemy worth much more than air kick combos
- dw have a good dodge skill if u are wat dw dw but not much better than reflect...
- revenge skill for hit back enemy up to 22k damage is very useful against assassin, tao and other weak attack (like dw speed kick)
- the xp skill of ww is very good in PVP to add 7k damage every 2 sec
- against boss ww is 100 times better than dw.....

ww is just expensive (like dw was)
regarding ninja now with gaping wound nerfed by perfection i think ww is number1. (if right played windwalker can forbid at all twilighdance skill adding constantly 7 sec cooldown)
It may be a lil' expensive, the ww, and maybe that's why ppl don't feel like switching into it but personally nin class suits me just fine :P. Anyway all that matters is Bp/Perf imo regardless the class you play.

--------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by ~AEnur~; 02-09-2017 at 11:20.
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2017, 11:42   #27
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
he hitted my warrior (full +12p7 with 2 stg) for 76k critical with swirling storm (cheaser) that is 50k non critical
what server he play? i wanna look his char
Sorry have not been on much lately. Lucifer plays on Champions EU where ElJefe plays. I was only stating info from the pre release where Lucifer was testing the character vs other classes on his streams where they buffed the characters to perfect stats (chi, jaing, gears). So when I noted the damage I would assume he had max immunity and the damage was not with a crit going off yet who knows yet more or less the tests he noted it with were vs 8 stg opponent yet that seemed way to OP that is why I thought he may have not switched to stg gears and had sdg gears on etc. haha yet who knows yet since you were testing I thought I would ask.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2017, 13:39   #28
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Btw bro I did some proper testings with revenge. It even reflects the gaple damage (interesting for people without 226 perfection). So if a ninja hits you for 35k and an additional gaple hit of 15k gets off, the 15k will get reflected back to the ninja and you lose one charge of revenge. That reflect skill is more useful than i thought in the beginning.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: