Old 01-12-2017, 05:56   #1
Nosferatur

Nosferatur is on a distinguished road
Question Windwalker

Hello guys,

I wonna ask you few questions about windwalker...i know it s new class and not everyone are familiar with it....but i hope someone got some idea...maybe done some testing or sth..
Anyway what stats are preferable for windwalkers.....i see they have melee and range mode..which you can switch once every 30 days...but what do you think what is more preferable for leveling.
I first reborn my archer to windwalker...probably gonna go for pure one...i dont know if anyone got better suggestion i will gladly hear it.
Nosferatur is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2017, 06:14   #2
Syron1x

Syron1x is on a distinguished road
Drop that class it's useless. Just another fail class from TQ. If you want to do PvE you can get a WW, since it's the best, for PvP it totally sucks. You only lvl with your xp skill anyways, so it doesn't matter if you go range or melee.
Syron1x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2017, 06:34   #3
Etienne1
Bound User

Etienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond reputeEtienne1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syron1x View Post
Drop that class it's useless. Just another fail class from TQ. If you want to do PvE you can get a WW, since it's the best, for PvP it totally sucks. You only lvl with your xp skill anyways, so it doesn't matter if you go range or melee.
I doubt WW is the best PvE class so far, don't forget warrior's unlimited superman unlike WW that you'll still have to kill some monsters first before getting the XP Skill.
Old 01-12-2017, 07:51   #4
Syron1x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etienne1 View Post
I doubt WW is the best PvE class so far, don't forget warrior's unlimited superman unlike WW that you'll still have to kill some monsters first before getting the XP Skill.
Well, i guess you forget their triple combo on creeps which deals 400, 600 and 800 pct damage? I guess it was something like that. But yeah, maybe Warrior is still better since you can fill that xp bar within seconds. Some proper testings would be great to see if the time between xp skills of warrior can be compensated with static dmg of WW.
Old 01-12-2017, 08:07   #5
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well, i guess you forget their triple combo on creeps which deals 400, 600 and 800 pct damage? I guess it was something like that. But yeah, maybe Warrior is still better since you can fill that xp bar within seconds. Some proper testings would be great to see if the time between xp skills of warrior can be compensated with static dmg of WW.

well since i have both +12 warrior and +12 windwalker ill try and see
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2017, 17:17   #6
Kakashi^^

Kakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond reputeKakashi^^ has a reputation beyond repute
Uhm, I just reincarnated one of my accounts to try the WW, but for some reason I dont get 2nd hand unlocked, only 1. So i cant equip 2 fans. Im using Mac, so idk if thats a bug. Anyone else has this problem?

Edit: I just created a new one and I still have the same issue. Cant cast any skill because I cant equip 2 fans.

Last edited by Kakashi^^; 01-12-2017 at 17:36.
Kakashi^^ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-12-2017, 19:48   #7
Viceroy

Viceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond reputeViceroy has a reputation beyond repute
WW is broken. Shuts down shield monk. As long as you can land a swipe while having your level 70 passive active, no monk should be able to shackle or use tranq for 7+ seconds. As long as you keep landing a hit the passive stacks (stacks or resets not sure), but 7 second added cooldowns on shackle and tranq are long. Same goes for twilight dance, and I think the dragon warrior stam regen skill.
Viceroy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 00:24   #8
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
this is the question ! PLS some1 confirm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viceroy View Post
WW is broken. Shuts down shield monk. As long as you can land a swipe while having your level 70 passive active, no monk should be able to shackle or use tranq for 7+ seconds. As long as you keep landing a hit the passive stacks (stacks or resets not sure), but 7 second added cooldowns on shackle and tranq are long. Same goes for twilight dance, and I think the dragon warrior stam regen skill.
the ww skill that add 7 seconds cooldown work only if cooldown is in progress ?
i cant test by myself (and after that this skill is BP dependent)
if u cast this skill on ninja that is "afk" the ninja is not able to use twilightlight dance for 7 seconds?
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 00:56   #9
Syron1x

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
the ww skill that add 7 seconds cooldown work only if cooldown is in progress ?
i cant test by myself (and after that this skill is BP dependent)
if u cast this skill on ninja that is "afk" the ninja is not able to use twilightlight dance for 7 seconds?
I have tested it and yes, that skill has to be in progress (on cooldown) before chilling snow starts to work.
Old 01-13-2017, 02:01   #10
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
tnx

Quote:
I have tested it and yes, that skill has to be in progress (on cooldown) before chilling snow starts to work.
still the best part of ww but at least not OP.
btw this class not that bad (the stomper).
good aoe skill for pk 115% (but little worst than dw swipe)
have stamina regeneration (nut half than DW)
similar reflect that warrior have (22k is low but for zap and against assassin work fine)
i cant evaluate the real damage of chaser : the triple fan attack is more or less than assassin MW?
also the cloud have a strange damage....
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 01-13-2017, 02:59   #11
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you don't know what you're talking about

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2017, 03:46   #12
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Created a ww for lulz, its fun and at first appearance it has alot of skills and will keep the player amused in pvp and pve and it doesnt seem to overpower any other class.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:20   #13
USER1_74

wow just founded that shadow of cheaser is very very cool and OP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locky View Post
Created a ww for lulz, its fun and at first appearance it has alot of skills and will keep the player amused in pvp and pve and it doesnt seem to overpower any other class.
shadow of cheaser
Have a 40% to deal 145% of normal damage on all enemies within 3 paces when the cast is making a normal attack or casting [Triple Blasts]
i thinked that this skill was similar to assassin khinetik spark (that affect only additional enemy around the target)
BUT i tested and i founded (for sure) that additional damage is antother separated attack and affect also the target .
then is a sort of double attack (like monk triple)
im 100% sure because i tried deep in gale shallow and i can confirm that also the target receive 4 damage (3 by triple blast and 1 more by shadow cheaser)
im sure that is additional attack and not only additional damage because i seen many time vs monster 3 normal damage and 4th critical or viceversa .
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
Old 01-13-2017, 08:46   #14
1Mystic

1Mystic is on a distinguished road
Lucifer from champions got his for free for his 'stunning' stream services with his buddy mrsnow? Can you confirm this Rixin?

LucieR Gaming's OP livestream

At least we wooped there asses on his livestream

Here

This is what i saw on my FB:

"1st Time i see GM's give full +12 WindWalker Set p7 with 255 enchant to player cuz he doing live streams go guys check server Champions and they can't help me to get my items back cuz the scammer xfered 2 times LMAO RIP CO"
Old 01-13-2017, 14:39   #15
Syron1x

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mystic View Post
Lucifer from champions got his for free for his 'stunning' stream services with his buddy mrsnow? Can you confirm this Rixin?

LucieR Gaming's OP livestream

At least we wooped there asses on his livestream

Here

This is what i saw on my FB:

"1st Time i see GM's give full +12 WindWalker Set p7 with 255 enchant to player cuz he doing live streams go guys check server Champions and they can't help me to get my items back cuz the scammer xfered 2 times LMAO RIP CO"
And lucifer said in his stream today "i bought 2 bulks and those gears were done". im sure he didnt invest 1 penny

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: