Old 12-04-2016, 07:13   #16
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello

What are the chances for magic users to deal the most damages?

Cuz I don't see that happening >.<

*EDIT* what about making some bosses with high physical defense and lower magical one and some with the opposite (high magical defense and lower physical defense)?
i killed boss with ease the only time i tried

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2016, 14:41   #17
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
i killed boss with ease the only time i tried
Hello Mofo =)

I am sure you did. But let's not forget that your character is probably the best of its class (hmmm actually, the best fire) at dealing damages to monsters.

What was your rank?

However, I still think the vast majority of fire taos are struggling during this event, not so much to kill the normal monsters but to deal enough damages to the bosses to enter the top 10.

I maintain my suggestion for other similar events ^_^
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-04-2016, 14:43   #18
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Goood ivent I am like veriii mach.
It's very good that 2 of the times are at the evening when people are actually not busy and can do the event.

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2016, 00:14   #19
lilwaffle

lilwaffle is on a distinguished road
Anyone wanna share their results for opening the random + stone and/or star packs? I've been stacking my star packs throughout the event and will open them all when the event finishes so I'm curious if the rate is as bad as the +stone packs.

Here are my general results for +stone packs:
Opening 20
12 +1 stones
6 +2 stones
2 +3 stones
2 +4 stones

Another 20
15 +1 stones
4 +2 stones
1 +3 stone

I'll update this as I can
Share your results!

Last edited by lilwaffle; 12-05-2016 at 01:10.
lilwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2016, 08:51   #20
Betrayer
1+1=4

Betrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond reputeBetrayer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwaffle View Post
Anyone wanna share their results for opening the random + stone and/or star packs? I've been stacking my star packs throughout the event and will open them all when the event finishes so I'm curious if the rate is as bad as the +stone packs.

Here are my general results for +stone packs:
Opening 20
12 +1 stones
6 +2 stones
2 +3 stones
2 +4 stones

Another 20
15 +1 stones
4 +2 stones
1 +3 stone

I'll update this as I can
Share your results!
got 1 +5 from advanced stone pack(have got like 5 advanced stone packs during the event), and like 3 +4s few+3 and many +1 +2s (getting over 25 each round, and I am doing 2 rounds a day)

Free education:
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Betrayer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-05-2016, 13:11   #21
sweetlady08
MeowMix

sweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond reputesweetlady08 has a reputation beyond repute
I like this event, I wish it was forever
This event gives me something to do when I log on these days.

sweetlady08 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-06-2016, 01:43   #22
lilwaffle

lilwaffle is on a distinguished road
Update:
played 2 rounds today here's my results for the +stone packs

18 packs opened:
15 +1 stones
3 +2 stones

26 packs opened:
2 + 3 stones
4 +2 stones
20 +1 stones

sad day
lilwaffle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2016, 01:15   #23
the.mofo
<3 guns

the.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond reputethe.mofo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to the.mofo Send a message via MSN to the.mofo Send a message via Yahoo to the.mofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello Mofo =)

I am sure you did. But let's not forget that your character is probably the best of its class (hmmm actually, the best fire) at dealing damages to monsters.

What was your rank?

However, I still think the vast majority of fire taos are struggling during this event, not so much to kill the normal monsters but to deal enough damages to the bosses to enter the top 10.

I maintain my suggestion for other similar events ^_^
hii bella! and wow ty for the compliment! far from the best fire..maybe top glass cannon lol..i was able to rank 4th due to my pc being ancient n fps being a constant 10-14 during the event. but i do agree with ya..taos struggle with a lot of these events..nancy has forwarded suggestions on changes to the underworld devils event to help out water/stg fires.so maybe something will be done..."down the road"

54448m attack/203 crit/97 break /no Defense glass cannon fire
#FireTaoLivesMatter
GLASS CANNON FTW
the.mofo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2016, 04:18   #24
ahmedxmada
madamido

ahmedxmada is on a distinguished road
i got 3 stone +6 in this event xD
ahmedxmada is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2016, 10:38   #25
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.mofo View Post
hii bella! and wow ty for the compliment! far from the best fire..maybe top glass cannon lol..i was able to rank 4th due to my pc being ancient n fps being a constant 10-14 during the event. but i do agree with ya..taos struggle with a lot of these events..nancy has forwarded suggestions on changes to the underworld devils event to help out water/stg fires.so maybe something will be done..."down the road"
hello Mofo =)

you're welcome, and rank 4 is too nice!

I hope they modify something too in a not too distant future >.< haha
Old 12-07-2016, 22:42   #26
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Heroes, a brand new event Siege of Darkness will start on December 1st, would you like to have a try? And if you have any thoughts or suggestions about this event, please let us know there. Thank you in advance.

Check the detail about the event at http://co.99.com/news/2016-11-30/sie...mber_1st.shtml

Usually I say to your staff you are getting greedier with everything you add, etc. and in a way you are yet that last time frame for the last event spot was pretty amazing throwing in all the bosses. As sad as I am to say this, since I hardly ever compliment you all - NICE JOB on this event especially the last time frame. I was amazed and you were not greedy at all. There was plenty for everyone to pick up
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-07-2016, 22:49   #27
*~BeLLaDonna~*

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
Usually I say to your staff you are getting greedier with everything you add, etc. and in a way you are yet that last time frame for the last event spot was pretty amazing throwing in all the bosses. As sad as I am to say this, since I hardly ever compliment you all - NICE JOB on this event especially the last time frame. I was amazed and you were not greedy at all. There was plenty for everyone to pick up
I agree ^_^

Overall, it was really nice... plenty of items to use

Please make it a regular event =)
Old 12-08-2016, 07:20   #28
Qinghai
Master

Qinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond reputeQinghai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobie.com View Post
i thought fewer people turned up and the bosses got stack
Old 12-08-2016, 09:17   #29
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I did it once and I thought it was ****, way too crowded and laggy.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-08-2016, 10:59   #30
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
this event was great

for ppl sayin they could not pick up anything

1st two days i had the same problem till tabbed everybody and used peace mode
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: