Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-13-2015, 17:32   #16
RockSolid

RockSolid is on a distinguished road
a WIN is a win. Sophia is an extremely bad ninja as well. I know ninjas that can jump on u the moment u come on screen and after that 1 hit the rest is auto chains. DW aint **** in 1v1 against ninja. I can TD u and tfb right after that and its done. Ninja is way easy not to dominate and u guys cant agree with me cuz u guys never played on FULL +12 DW or nin. FB/SS don't mean **** on this game anymore UNLESS ur fb/ss is a 1 hit. If you play a good ninja you will know other class aint ****. AND how the ** does Jefe winning by points, I didn't see match ppl told me he won that's all. When I play ninja I don't even lose to full +12 well stat fires. TD is every 4 sec like really? Well that's cause I rarely miss it. Unlike other ninjas try to hit it on that long distance TD... when u can pt easily hitting targets at the first TD.. Watch a good EU ninja play ninja.. FULL +12 DW set on the line no one can win it in points. STFB, TD, ZAP main skills. Like Bacon used to play that's how good ninjas should play.
RockSolid is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2015, 17:45   #17
Six
Top Player

Six has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond reputeSix has a reputation beyond repute
Warrior is better, Dragon warrior's just think they cool cause they have this dragon **** going on.
Sixinchsub
Warrior

Meteor-Thunder/Lucky7/Wildswan/Pheonix/BabyIcey/Eternity/SummerWind/
Thunder

I dare you to try and melee me.
Six is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2015, 19:10   #18
Nikolai
Joshhhh

Nikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond reputeNikolai has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockSolid View Post
a WIN is a win. Sophia is an extremely bad ninja as well. I know ninjas that can jump on u the moment u come on screen and after that 1 hit the rest is auto chains. DW aint **** in 1v1 against ninja. I can TD u and tfb right after that and its done. Ninja is way easy not to dominate and u guys cant agree with me cuz u guys never played on FULL +12 DW or nin. FB/SS don't mean **** on this game anymore UNLESS ur fb/ss is a 1 hit. If you play a good ninja you will know other class aint ****. AND how the ** does Jefe winning by points, I didn't see match ppl told me he won that's all. When I play ninja I don't even lose to full +12 well stat fires. TD is every 4 sec like really? Well that's cause I rarely miss it. Unlike other ninjas try to hit it on that long distance TD... when u can pt easily hitting targets at the first TD.. Watch a good EU ninja play ninja.. FULL +12 DW set on the line no one can win it in points. STFB, TD, ZAP main skills. Like Bacon used to play that's how good ninjas should play.
u obv haven't played at top level play.
Nikolai is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2015, 19:32   #19
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Again. Ninja is good, but no way can it counter a insta double chain dragonslash. Air kick the *****, and double dragon slash. If you know how to do it no one can tank it as long as you've got the attack. Dragonwarrior is also better in non 1v1 situations than any other class. If you're getting 3v1'd 5v1 you can kite easy as **** and just wrap up points or kill if you've got the damage again. Archer stun etc doesn't matter when you can just kick your way in a corner, sit, kick again and keep doing that. That class is 10x better than anything else in terms of versatility etc. As long as you know how to play and you're not completely terrible you'll see just how good a DW is.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-13-2015, 20:25   #20
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your wrong if the right person is on a DW they would beat a ninja if they know what they are doing, ninjas are strong but DW is still a better body of work

vs a ninja u will win one of 3 ways i can damn sure 1-2 hit chain a ninja i have landed 7 on players, air kick + dragonslash is a win tooo even the cracking whip skill i can kill a ninja wit if crit comes out

vs a stg fire i can win off points how? speed kick i hit full +12 stg fires for about 5-7.5k + with speed kick it pulls me to target which gives me chance to melee
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inmus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2015, 02:49   #21
Locky
Boogey

Locky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond reputeLocky has a reputation beyond repute
Dragon warrior is strong. Not OP but strong. End of story.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:32   #22
Decapitator
Moe

Decapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond reputeDecapitator has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
hi, i have played +12 dw have u ?? dw easily stomps nin if played well.

Fb Vid
Decapitator is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2015, 09:51   #23
RockSolid

Nope I haven't. But you guys shouldn't come and argue when you don't read... I said I have played full +12 dw and ninja. That being said I also stated that DW is the best class at this stage of the game reason was stated on my previous replies. But I made my point clear that NIN VS DW, the DW would probably win 3 of out 10 matches against the nin. Learn to read ppls and don't argue. Im here to share my experience to the OP, if you guys want to argue at least read what was stated..

DW
-Would 1v1 any class
-Can support with dragon roar and WWK
-King DW like Jefe can solo GW, ctf, and cs ctf. Well if he plays it right and conserve stam.
- Swipe spams faster than FC, that's why it can take over maps in secs.

Ninja
- REKT any class 1v1 if u play the TD right and not miss 10/10 of it.
- BEST killer at this point of the game. Would kill waters/tank monks faster than DW.
- Over all a deadly killer.
- Wont be able to solo high priority maps due to 1 target skill, except a 4 CD TD. Herc skill for nin too much stam and low damage.

Last edited by RockSolid; 07-14-2015 at 10:01.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:13   #24
Aim|Bot

Aim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond reputeAim|Bot has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope I haven't. But you guys shouldn't come and argue when you don't read... I said I have played full +12 dw and ninja. That being said I also stated that DW is the best class at this stage of the game reason was stated on my previous replies. But I made my point clear that NIN VS DW, the DW would probably win 3 of out 10 matches against the nin. Learn to read ppls and don't argue. Im here to share my experience to the OP, if you guys want to argue at least read what was stated..

DW
-Would 1v1 any class
-Can support with dragon roar and WWK
-King DW like Jefe can solo GW, ctf, and cs ctf. Well if he plays it right and conserve stam.
- Swipe spams faster than FC, that's why it can take over maps in secs.

Ninja
- REKT any class 1v1 if u play the TD right and not miss 10/10 of it.
- BEST killer at this point of the game. Would kill waters/tank monks faster than DW.
- Over all a deadly killer.
- Wont be able to solo high priority maps due to 1 target skill, except a 4 CD TD. Herc skill for nin too much stam and low damage.
Ive played +12 dragon war and +12 ninjas. Alot. I'd say im one of the better ninjas on this game. Probably a decent dragon war at best, dragon war is still better. Dragon war can win on pts and if u use it right u can kick double fb a ninja before they can land a tfb. I'd say dragonwar is better 1v1 and in team fights, just not as plausible because of the gear prices atm
Aim|Bot is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2015, 10:41   #25
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
Ive played +12 dragon war and +12 ninjas. Alot. I'd say im one of the better ninjas on this game. Probably a decent dragon war at best, dragon war is still better. Dragon war can win on pts and if u use it right u can kick double fb a ninja before they can land a tfb. I'd say dragonwar is better 1v1 and in team fights, just not as plausible because of the gear prices atm
^ speaks the truth.
Old 07-14-2015, 10:52   #26
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aim|Bot View Post
This basically that combo can solo anyone instantly. 270 percent dmg + airkick which is like 50-75 can't look atm but yeah. No one is living that without reflect. Even macro potting I doubt can pot that off.

The Wikia. I did mindless hours of work on this, but it will no longer be updated. If anyone takes over most pages are unlocked and can be updated. For those that aren't if you see anything that needs updated send me a message and I'll do so at my convenience. Thank you! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-14-2015, 11:32   #27
RockSolid

Nah, waters cant even survive that combo. But against ninjas can DW pull it off tho? that's the question. Every time my frd tries to come close for the kick I TD him haha. The kick last for about 3-5 secs too.
Old 07-14-2015, 11:35   #28
pashtun
FinalBoss

pashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond reputepashtun has a reputation beyond repute
Can't you block speed kick combo move by zapping?
Old 07-14-2015, 11:53   #29
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nah, waters cant even survive that combo. But against ninjas can DW pull it off tho? that's the question. Every time my frd tries to come close for the kick I TD him haha. The kick last for about 3-5 secs too.
Umm, TD only kills chars when the third ring hits. If you're killing anything with the first or second rings, it's a nop char.
Old 07-14-2015, 12:53   #30
RockSolid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Umm, TD only kills chars when the third ring hits. If you're killing anything with the first or second rings, it's a nop char.
The hell your talking about LOL??? Killing?? my reply has nothing to do with killing or even has the word kill... I said when the DW comes close for the kick I counter him with my TD hence.. knocking up him instead.. UNLESS he dodges it. And idk if anyone notice it, dodge has a greater chance than reflect to me.. It procs more IMO and protects you from ANY skill in the game. Another tip to the OP.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: