Old 07-01-2015, 17:10   #16
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMen View Post
No it was him on the account, here's a vid of him full on magic type edit, I have more but pointless to upload all of them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhLfX1cp9fs

He is far from average. It is literally night and day difference in skill when he puts on bot/edit in the past and present.

Also, I know what legit tfb players are like, I've watched and played against a lot of them.
Dya have any more like those? One hit was most likely magictype, the first one in the corner. The second one can be good ping.

That as standalone won't make it of course as it is way too short and far too little, not to mention 2 months old

Trash that vid you posted in the first post because it has nothing in it at all.
Also try to make more of the one you posted but more recently.

I don't want you to be mistaken, I didn't say the guy doesn't bot because for all we know he's running every possible thing in the background. I, and everyone else in this thread, just say that the first video you posted was not magictype.

We don't need anekdotes. We need valid video evidence. Continue on recording, post things you wonder about in this thread and we'll check it out. If you got enough in our eyes, I'll personally recommend it to eve to get it accepted. The evidence needs to be convincing and if you're still Now the ball is in your camp. While it may seem we're defending that faron guy, we're merely making sure the guy isn't innocent as everyone has the right of someone defending him.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 17:21   #17
MangoMen

MangoMen is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Dya have any more like those? One hit was most likely magictype, the first one in the corner. The second one can be good ping.

That as standalone won't make it of course as it is way too short and far too little, not to mention 2 months old

Trash that vid you posted in the first post because it has nothing in it at all.
Also try to make more of the one you posted but more recently.

I don't want you to be mistaken, I didn't say the guy doesn't bot because for all we know he's running every possible thing in the background. I, and everyone else in this thread, just say that the first video you posted was not magictype.

We don't need anekdotes. We need valid video evidence. Continue on recording, post things you wonder about in this thread and we'll check it out. If you got enough in our eyes, I'll personally recommend it to eve to get it accepted. The evidence needs to be convincing and if you're still Now the ball is in your camp. While it may seem we're defending that faron guy, we're merely making sure the guy isn't innocent as everyone has the right of someone defending him.
I've sent eve personally over 15 videos that were each 2-5mins long, I have even tested eve if she could decipher between magic and normal hits, she couldn't. And yea the second video I posted was to show that big magic type hit at the end, there are still a couple videos left on my channel showing a couple of his crew members as well as himself using magic type. Also, I didn't say hes using magic type, I said hes using magictype-like hits not magic type. Since Akbar just recently re-posted another CoWorker post you would know it allows those kinds of hits. I would post more but its only the past 3 days that we've noticed him and his crew doing sketchy hits again.
MangoMen is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 18:27   #18
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smaehtin View Post
Lol, hi Lezim.
I made that guy so annnnnnng aaaa reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 18:35   #19
tactics

tactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond reputetactics has a reputation beyond repute
all i know is all them missed fb/ss gave me goosebumps
Server WildSwan
Deadly Sins Water - Warrior - Tro 130
Server SnowWhite
inƒàmøus Ninja - Ninja - Ninja - monk - monk - monk 137
Server Mercury
xxxx Water - Warrior - Tro 140
tactics is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 18:38   #20
-Kirito

-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute-Kirito has a reputation beyond repute
This is definitely not magictype, watch sanads video of what magic type looks like. I feel like a pro now
-Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 18:40   #21
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
>TFW Magic type videos are cool now

Ray-J
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 18:55   #22
§mugglaz
Banned

§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute§mugglaz has a reputation beyond repute
i saw normal hits
§mugglaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 20:31   #23
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
wow nice way to deceive people for viewers, sellout

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-01-2015, 21:46   #24
Amr¬Satan

Amr¬Satan is on a distinguished road
lel
Amr¬Satan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2015, 03:01   #25
Mucle
MathGenius

Mucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond reputeMucle has a reputation beyond repute
I don't see anything dodgy in this video either. Looks like all clean hits to me.

I've seen vid sof him where hes clearly botting though. But this one..nah.

Char-collector

Dark
130-130-140 Wat-War-Nin (Princess, fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Fire
130-130-140 Pure-Water(Melee)
(Retired)
130-130-140 Pure-Water
130-130-140 Pure Monk (fixed Chi)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro(Retired)
130-130-140 Wat-War-Tro (Retired)
130-133-129 Nin-War-Fire (Retired)
130-130-140 Nin-War-Water (Retired)

Last edited by Mucle; 07-02-2015 at 09:25.
Mucle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-02-2015, 04:10   #26
sundancerx

sundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond reputesundancerx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMen View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur8fVou1piI&feature=youtu.be

Sad life.
bro you cant run from a magic type edit with auto clicker.

the offscreen was more of you having better ping than him.

also, since co is only designed for 768/480 screen and you have bigger screen, once your opponent is outside of co screen (but still inside your screnn, he disappears and reappears back once he is again inside that co screen that is smaller than your screen.

and, you should SS at the top of your jump or at least while youre mid air and not wait til you land. that might be too late.

i dont think that's a bot.

someone might have played him with severe lag before or maybe imrove his ping whatever.
Old 07-02-2015, 06:09   #27
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Dear OP,

I have spent 15 years playing Classic Conquer, at least three hours per day, every day and have not once left PK arena. Although I am a level 1 nub, with lvl 1 blade, I can categorically state that I am the GOAT.

In light of my credentials above, it pains me to have to tell you that Faraon, is probably only about 20pct of my current skill level.

As such, the video clearly shows that Faraon is not botting and, actually could probably improve his playing skills by approximately 50pct, by transferring his account to Classic Conquer and fb'ing me over a period of a week.

Yours sincerely,

A Veteran of Conquer and, dare I say it, a legend.

That is all.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: