Old 08-29-2012, 11:49   #1
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Flapjacks in my Salad

I have too many flapjacks in my salad, therefore I cannot eat it.

In other news, this server is not NA only. This made me very sad. I cried for several hours upon hearing this news.

Is it still worth playing?

Probably not.

I really just want to devour my own soul, but its so dark I can't see it at night. Where did I put my shovel, anyway? Thats my real question. How can I possibly find out where the hot dogs are without it? I can't, thats the answer, so why don't you just give it back? You're being mean, and I don't like it. I am going to cry again, and then I will tell on you. Would you like that? I wouldn't. It makes me feel like I am going to throw up blood and watch my long intestine removed by a pair of pliers. Honestly, all I really think about is that. And kissing the concrete in front of a moving garbage truck, because that is the way to do things in eastern India.

But besides all that, does anyone agree with the size of that dolphin? Personally, I believe that it is false and any dolphin that size could never walk into a chase bank and make a deposit. It's not like dolphins have money anyway, right? I guess they could sell their own skin, but they don't have apple peelers either, right? Nothing is nicer then taking a nice bath in salt and vinegar, anyway. Especially when you use tylenol to enhance the effect of the water bottle.

I am so afraid, I can't even walk straight. Man size dolphins running around my city, and gigantic elephants swimming in lakes. Elephants only like fresh water, so it's ok to swim in the ocean. But if you go to a lake, they will probably wrap their trunks around your legs and bring you to the bottom. I think that would probably hurt alot, right? I don't know, maybe not. It might be fun. But I can breathe underwater. My gills are located on my feet.

Smells like....decomposing watermelon rinds. I walked into a bar the other day, only to find myself staring at the wall and watching as hundreds of years passed right in front of my eyes, and the wall crumbled and broke and I saw dinosaurs roaming the earth once more. But then I turned around the nice waitress asked me if I wanted to sample the table. I asked her kindly if it was mahogany, but she refused to answer.

But anyway, sorry for asking you to dance, it was inappropriate. I always walk the floors alone, unless I have my seeing eye dog with me. That thing also scares me. It only has 2 eyes, so how am I supposed to use them? Dogs need 2 eyes. I wonder how eyes taste. I bet they taste like...flapjacks. Do they? I don't know. Do you? I wonder. Maybe I should try it. Have you ever tried it? I can't. I won't. I will. No. Yes. Maybe. Ok, I will. You convinced me. I don't have a spoon, so how am I supposed to taste dolphin inside of my stomach without my gill feet hurting? You don't even make any sense anymore. I am leaving, and I am finished. But first I will borrow your microwave, because I need it to power my car. Well, I could take my motorcycle, but you might be scared of that. I already got pulled over for having way too much hair, and if you don't wax your head, I will have to wrap myself around a fire hydrant and scream for at least an hour.

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2012, 02:49   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
if you play it will increase the probability of me playing. and we can be nabs together

I like flapjacks. but give me my salad seperate, with lots of balsamic please.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-30-2012, 11:39   #3
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
I played a bit, and I now have a L65 or something trojan.

I was going to make tro-war-fire, probably, but there is so many botters...ks'd every 5 seconds. And I am not going to buy dbs, so I don't know how I would get geared unless I kill red names (which gives you pk points now...?..........>_>)

Old 08-31-2012, 04:19   #4
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
I played a bit, and I now have a L65 or something trojan.

I was going to make tro-war-fire, probably, but there is so many botters...ks'd every 5 seconds. And I am not going to buy dbs, so I don't know how I would get geared unless I kill red names (which gives you pk points now...?..........>_>)
yeah and people dont drop gear even if you do kill them red/black now. **** sucks.
Quote:
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:18   #5
Anexea
Projan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
yeah and people dont drop gear even if you do kill them red/black now. **** sucks.
Oh, right...detained. Lawl..

Old 09-07-2012, 12:11   #6
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
This server sucks. What's the point of opening the new server when it doesn't have the region lock feature that people had been waiting for?
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-10-2012, 15:35   #7
IluminatI
I<3Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
This server sucks. What's the point of opening the new server when it doesn't have the region lock feature that people had been waiting for?
and when it is completely over run with bots. to the point where you cant b botherd actually leveling because your spawn is full of botters.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-23-2012, 20:32   #8
sivarak

sivarak is an unknown quantity at this point
if there was a region lock, which regions would it include? oceania or just locked to NA?
sivarak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-13-2012, 00:38   #9
Animosity~

Animosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond reputeAnimosity~ has a reputation beyond repute
Mausy party all over again.
Animosity~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: