Old 11-16-2011, 08:55   #1
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
!

Don't worry, the GMs are still banning people for botting. The thread was updated yesterday. Thank god for them, keeping the game SAFE and CLEAN.

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2011, 14:13   #2
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
The GM's are doing a Great Job.

I have no seen a single bot since i entered TG 15 minuits ago. Keep it UP Gm's
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 12:16   #3
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Let us rejoice! The darkest pits of hell has seen a flicker of light! At least we know Evelyin is still on our side, for the time being. A true warrior, fighting them at the source.

DontResistDeath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-22-2011, 14:45   #4
Anexea
Projan

Anexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond reputeAnexea has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Anexea Send a message via MSN to Anexea
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontResistDeath View Post
Let us rejoice! The darkest pits of hell has seen a flicker of light! At least we know Evelyin is still on our side, for the time being. A true warrior, fighting them at the source.

My liege, you...you know not what you say. My previous statements were spoken in sarcasm..

Let my words brighten your mind: She is a General in their dark order.

Cause even if it leaves me broken,
My heart will spare the love to spill
All over these constellations.
And starstuck patterns that made me feel so real
Anexea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-03-2011, 06:48   #5
Nicknac425

Nicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond reputeNicknac425 has a reputation beyond repute
Nicknac425 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2011, 07:42   #6
DontResistDeath
Banned

DontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond reputeDontResistDeath has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DontResistDeath Send a message via MSN to DontResistDeath
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anexea View Post
My liege, you...you know not what you say. My previous statements were spoken in sarcasm..

Let my words brighten your mind: She is a General in their dark order.

I must be blind. How could I fall for such a ruse?

She can not share refuge in the light. It's about time for her... demotion.

Old 12-30-2011, 08:20   #7
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
Evelyin is a robot designed by TQ. She's emotionless.

MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2011, 10:34   #8
DontResistDeath
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Evelyin is a robot designed by TQ. She's emotionless.

TQ. The heart of it all. It constantly pumps contagion throughout Mausoleum, and yet without it, there would be no Mausoleum at all.

I guess at this point that might be an improvement.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: