Old 04-24-2010, 09:49   #16
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alek3 View Post
I don't get it, are you hitting on him?
O.o on the dragon? (Aka Terato Dragon)
What i'm saying is that once TQ implements the quest, there will be no dragon because i'll be dragging it into my CO house.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 10:11   #17
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
Hmmmmmmmm Well, like the stupid +12 gourd. >_< i wonder how would that affect the game and artifacts
Well if you saw at the video, You can see there that the character has all subclasses. So i guess yes, you can switch from time to time
All the gourd will do is nerf the damage a little that they are adding. I will explain.

TQ needs to make more money (shareholders are upset) so they implement more stuff real fast. The first wave is the damage that will come. Fires will get super strong and melee will gain more but not at the rate the fire does. There is no buff for life THUS we will all die faster.

Then they bring in the +12 gourd later for that extra buff in life that will sorta bring the damage percents right back to around where they are now since they need more sales.

Now we are back to where we are right now. See what I mean. They make new items to sell more dbs then introduce newer things to take you back a little then re-add more and rinse and repeat lol.

Game is worthless now and this company has shown its greed for a long time yet now faster then ever. If you all think they are doing any of this for the players I will wake you up out of your dream when you want to wake UP!

Game is garbage now. It sorta has been ever since potency and the lack of any real programmers and customer service for all non db buyers to be treated = in a game with db buyers, etc.. The taking out of the 110 promo DB was just there to tell you all "See I told You!".

Last edited by gotcha; 04-24-2010 at 10:43.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 11:11   #18
Alek3
/fit/

Alek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond reputeAlek3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
O.o on the dragon? (Aka Terato Dragon)
What i'm saying is that once TQ implements the quest, there will be no dragon because i'll be dragging it into my CO house.
Oh.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:21   #19
SanoSuKe
专业水平

SanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond reputeSanoSuKe has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
All the gourd will do is nerf the damage a little that they are adding. I will explain.

TQ needs to make more money (shareholders are upset) so they implement more stuff real fast. The first wave is the damage that will come. Fires will get super strong and melee will gain more but not at the rate the fire does. There is no buff for life THUS we will all die faster.

Then they bring in the +12 gourd later for that extra buff in life that will sorta bring the damage percents right back to around where they are now since they need more sales.

Now we are back to where we are right now. See what I mean. They make new items to sell more dbs then introduce newer things to take you back a little then re-add more and rinse and repeat lol.

Game is worthless now and this company has shown its greed for a long time yet now faster then ever. If you all think they are doing any of this for the players I will wake you up out of your dream when you want to wake UP!

Game is garbage now. It sorta has been ever since potency and the lack of any real programmers and customer service for all non db buyers to be treated = in a game with db buyers, etc.. The taking out of the 110 promo DB was just there to tell you all "See I told You!".
Where did you hear anything about +12 gourd? Just because it's in the screen shot doesn't mean we're going to get it. Stop QQing about something you haven't seen yet, jeez!!
SanoSuKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 11:41   #20
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
subclasses are not fair

penetration is overpowered...there should be a cap about it...or atleast something to deny it...beacuse now taos will be able to make with good refinery + subclass 50% more damage and thats a rape...

they should atleast make either a cap at 30%,something to counter it or make earings lvl 120-130...beacuse taos will be ****ing too strong now

and btw chi master reduces the effect of critical strike only or of skill critical strike aswell?

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 12:21   #21
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
Where did you hear anything about +12 gourd? Just because it's in the screen shot doesn't mean we're going to get it. Stop QQing about something you haven't seen yet, jeez!!
I was stating how it works. If its not a +12 ability to up the gourd it will be something else. The next boost will be something to increase life somehow or reduce magic damage in some way, shape or fashion or it will be a 1 hit nado for many and even the top non taos will die in 4 nados if they are full -7 lolz. The gourd I commented on because if it does come out its understandable why it would thats all.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 12:56   #22
IpwnU
Huge***got

IpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond reputeIpwnU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by marty1991 View Post
Hmmmmmmmm Well, like the stupid +12 gourd. >_< i wonder how would that affect the game and artifacts
Well if you saw at the video, You can see there that the character has all subclasses. So i guess yes, you can switch from time to time
They havent released anything considering the +12 gourd, so geez relax.

GMs can make their own items...

Catastrophe

Scrub!
Jester.SE
MrAykoo
~Scrub
~Aiko

A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moments of regret

IpwnU is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 13:08   #23
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tix33 View Post
subclasses are not fair

penetration is overpowered...there should be a cap about it...or atleast something to deny it...beacuse now taos will be able to make with good refinery + subclass 50% more damage and thats a rape...

they should atleast make either a cap at 30%,something to counter it or make earings lvl 120-130...beacuse taos will be ****ing too strong now

and btw chi master reduces the effect of critical strike only or of skill critical strike aswell?
Will not be of any use.
Penetration ignores all magic def even given by earrings.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 13:47   #24
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
I think the +12 gourd is bs, really no point in adding extra mana, besides there are two unused slots for future updates in items...

However there are a few good points in the posts before, i keep saying that TQ adds both the disease and the cure for something, sometimes not at the same time, and we all keep running full circles.

I will keep playing because it entertains me for a little bit, but i will never redo my chars based on some new reborn path that monk or some other char brings in the future.

The main addition tuesday is the sub-classes, they will not cost dbs and should be fun for a while to level them. They will also bring the opportunity to make old chars, like my melee water below, competitive again.
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 13:58   #25
Shikona

Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Wait, there isn't even a maint on Tuesday -_-
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 15:41   #26
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by tix33 View Post
subclasses are not fair

chi master reduces skill and normal crits.

and I'm very ready for this update, got my 10 perm stones
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 16:23   #27
TheChampion
Banned

TheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond reputeTheChampion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
chi master reduces skill and normal crits.

and I'm very ready for this update, got my 10 perm stones
I'll laugh if the perm stones disappear with the next shopping rush, they'll probably have one together with the release of the patch I'm guessing.

Also, there won't be +12 gourds. But the artifacts will be very much in the favour of fires so yah.
TheChampion is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 16:57   #28
Radna
I am Drugs

Radna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond reputeRadna has a reputation beyond repute
lol working a renn fest, hard to play CO in a tent! Oh well. I think after I get back its just going to be what I do for the most part, log in for an hour and arena then pk a couple people, go red and log off.
"Oh, I'm not a percussionist, I just like to hit things." Tom Waits
"I entered these novelty rooms to go changed after swimming and was confronted by a lizard that I subdue have confidence in would contain filled a shoe box."
Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
Radna is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 17:49   #29
Ccandy

Ccandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond reputeCcandy has a reputation beyond repute
lolss too bad for us poor non bulkers , cus in my server "freedom" all the egys bulkers would jus hog up alll the quest and kill everyone... xD
Ccandy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2010, 17:54   #30
marty1991
blahhhh :x

marty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond reputemarty1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicknac425 View Post
forgetting everything else, them just expanding the warehouse and giving ninjas a cool effect is good enough for me
You got that right, though i dont have a ninja, im excited how their full super cool effect looks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SanoSuKe View Post
Pretty ready.
Well good for you my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampion View Post
Bought 10 mettears so I'm ready ;o
Haha awesome! I got bombs and lucky amulets ready too >
Deputy Leader
Duke Nobility
Monk War Fire
131-131-140(4th in Tiger)