View Poll Results: thoughts?
yes 5 83.33%
no 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2015, 18:27   #1
Mysticoz

Mysticoz is on a distinguished road
fire lotus improvements

ok so was thinking and something hit me. yes it will seem OP BUT thats what epic skills are OP =/

something for the pure spg fires out there.

when using firelotus. its crap. hits hard but hard to hit ppl. so why not make it like a pirate bomb. that will attach it self to any enemy (according to pk mode) hit. then explode in its lil aoe for the same dmg after the alotted time?

the point of epic skills is to be epic and OP. thats why we pay/do quests for them. please dont leave fires out and consider this option please.

DO NOT feed the trolls
Mysticoz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-13-2015, 20:37   #2
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
something needs to be improved on the tao epic skills. i quit playing my tao and only play on my epic ninja cause they got so many good skills from the epic expansion for ninja. tq raped taos on epics. most of the people saying taos are fine the way they are now are usually ninjas and tros who without epic skills from the expansions would be in the same situation taos are in. tq needs to step up and fix what they screwed up. epic tao expansion was as stupid and worthless as the back button.
weapon11 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-14-2015, 03:42   #3
Siarei

Siarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond reputeSiarei has a reputation beyond repute
Me so sad, Fire Lotus is as useful as scent sword on fire
Siarei is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-20-2015, 18:25   #4
Mysticoz

or the other option is to have a wave of fire ( like a giant wall) expanding out in a BIG radius. and anything it hits gaurantees a crit hit next strike. Or deal massive damage. TAOS GOT LEFT OUT -_-

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 10-21-2015, 14:29   #5
Mysticoz

another addition. dont take our energy away each time we die. it takes forever to gain and so easy to lose.. not fair

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 10-22-2015, 07:54   #6
USER1_74

USER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond reputeUSER1_74 has a reputation beyond repute
more easy for tq is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
another addition. dont take our energy away each time we die. it takes forever to gain and so easy to lose.. not fair
for both skill : aurora lorus and fire lotus:
dont change the effect and damage but change only the charging time max 4-5 seconds (like twilight dance)
the skills still sux but at least will be quite useful......
tao are really screewed now : first epic crap then kingdom mission (not funny at all for a tao)
fire tao almost disappeared and water less popular than 1 year ago.....
gears price inmkt dropped a lot....
i think that little adjustement can help and rebalance a little
Full +12-7P7 P12 anima
NewChallenge EU server
USER1_74 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-23-2015, 01:25   #7
Mysticoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by USER1_74 View Post
for both skill : aurora lorus and fire lotus:
dont change the effect and damage but change only the charging time max 4-5 seconds (like twilight dance)
the skills still sux but at least will be quite useful......
tao are really screewed now : first epic crap then kingdom mission (not funny at all for a tao)
fire tao almost disappeared and water less popular than 1 year ago.....
gears price inmkt dropped a lot....
i think that little adjustement can help and rebalance a little
+1'ed

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 10-31-2015, 00:47   #8
weapon11

weapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond reputeweapon11 has a reputation beyond repute
i see tq is still ignoring the fact they screwed taoist on the epic skills. wow, imagine that.
Old 10-31-2015, 20:46   #9
Mysticoz

yup nothing will be done no matter how hard we beg for it

DO NOT feed the trolls
Old 11-01-2015, 01:09   #10
weapon11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticoz View Post
yup nothing will be done no matter how hard we beg for it
got rid of my tao gear earlier this week. i still think it's crap they didn't revise the epic skills and hope they give taos more power like they did the other classes during epics even though i'm not a tao now.
Old 11-01-2015, 15:16   #11
Mysticoz

4.1k views yet no mod or gm has posted and moved up on this.

selling off my tao gear now since i have full ninja epic.

DO NOT feed the trolls

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: