Old 07-22-2010, 04:40   #1
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

AHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Permed an armor and down leveled it.

Ok well the first video was going kind of slow because I was hesitating to do this because I wasn't sure that it would stay permed after I lowered it, Idk why I didn't buy big stones I just wasn't thinking about it. Ran to my house to get more dbs. Don't ask me why.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147b6/

Down leveling the armor

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147c7/

Equipping the sexy beast.

http://www.xfire.com/video/3147cc/

Armor is now level 70, and has had no problems. I'm almost posative that this is safe to do on gears now.

Oh and on another note.

DaVinci~ speaks to dubm_jr:
come back mothe r****er
dubm_jr speaks to DaVinci~:
**** Allah
Allah is a fake ***** now gtfo
***** he will **** your life
I'm a guy, does that mean that Allah is ***?
**** off comee back i will **** your ass
Are you *** also?
no put ur sure ***
Lol?

Last edited by AHHitburnzzz; 07-22-2010 at 04:43.
AHHitburnzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:12   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Roflmaooooooooooo
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:20   #3
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'd at the amount of cps it costs :S

How are people going to permenant their dragon souls who dont order dbs?
>LINK<!! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:24   #4
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak

CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
I was thinking, making a hybrid tro with a shield artifact on a lvl 70 shield.

but then i thought again, seems stupid.
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2010, 05:26   #5
>LINK<!!
Banned

>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute>LINK<!! has a reputation beyond repute
I was just thinking... if this was a free to play game, wouldn't all the dragonsouls be permenant already?
Old 07-22-2010, 05:27   #6
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

AHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond reputeAHHitburnzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by >LINK<!! View Post

SilvesteR bought my +6 -3 lvl 15 SRG/SRG Nin Vest for 36 dbs, I found 3 dbs in my house WH and I had 2 on me from GW and ****. That's how. They get a super cool bulking dude to buy their stuff and then get lucky and find dbs in their house wh duh. It's common sense.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:29   #7
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHHitburnzzz View Post
SilvesteR bought my +6 -3 lvl 15 SRG/SRG Nin Vest for 36 dbs, I found 3 dbs in my house WH and I had 2 on me from GW and ****. That's how. They get a super cool bulking dude to buy their stuff and then get lucky and find dbs in their house wh duh. It's common sense.
I thought silvester would be banned by now

meeh I was thinking about making sen's eqs permenant... But this is just becoming fked up lol.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:42   #8
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

Quote:
I thought silvester would be banned by now

meeh I was thinking about making sen's eqs permenant... But this is just becoming fked up lol.

~homa~ was the one on Silvester that was using Autonado. Z.O.Z came back and took the char from her. She is going to be banned because she has two vids of her aimbotting out there.
Old 07-22-2010, 05:47   #9
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHHitburnzzz View Post
~homa~ was the one on Silvester that was using Autonado. Z.O.Z came back and took the char from her. She is going to be banned because she has two vids of her aimbotting out there.
She cant get banned, probably jailed then not being able to be released. Easy recreate account and swap gears.

Justice is dead lol, I logged on and got **** loads of whispers :X If you kill someone why does that person ask you why. PK MODE BISHES
Old 07-22-2010, 05:58   #10
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Sell stuff they find? (currently i can afford 1 small stone though, i have a long way to go till 1 big stone). And i'm working for a waterflow armor, so add that to the list of stupid shopping items (others include +6 horse, super 2 sock sword lvl 120 for my archer).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-22-2010, 06:11   #11
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Sell stuff they find? (currently i can afford 1 small stone though, i have a long way to go till 1 big stone). And i'm working for a waterflow armor, so add that to the list of stupid shopping items (others include +6 horse, super 2 sock sword lvl 120 for my archer).
TQ making it pointless for players who dont buy dbs to play

I wonder if TQ released the permenant stuff in classic servers. I do hope not, well they already released dragonsouls... fail again.
Old 07-22-2010, 06:16   #12
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
TQ making it pointless for players who dont buy dbs to play

I wonder if TQ released the permenant stuff in classic servers. I do hope not, well they already released dragonsouls... fail again.
Only for 2.0 servers from what i've heard.
And i never bought any dbs, but i'm still wasting what i gather on probably useless stuff, just because it looks cool to me. Such as buying tons of steeds to make my +5 Star steed into a +6, or buying heaps of + stones to + my talismans, or gathering normal thunger / glory gems to make super ones lol!
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 07-22-2010, 06:36   #13
>LINK<!!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Only for 2.0 servers from what i've heard.
And i never bought any dbs, but i'm still wasting what i gather on probably useless stuff, just because it looks cool to me. Such as buying tons of steeds to make my +5 Star steed into a +6, or buying heaps of + stones to + my talismans, or gathering normal thunger / glory gems to make super ones lol!
sounds like a lot of time
Old 07-22-2010, 16:44   #14
AHHitburnzzz
Banned

No problem on the armor after relogging D: I'm guessing that this is going to stay like that.
Old 07-22-2010, 17:18   #15
tix33
Matija?

tix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond reputetix33 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to tix33
if i was only rich enough to perm my gear...

~Tix~ 130-130-140 monk-war-tro

Eagle
tix33 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: