Old 04-15-2010, 13:01   #1
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Who would win?

Discuss.

Old 04-15-2010, 13:04   #2
I Am Koda
Veteran

I Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to I Am Koda Send a message via MSN to I Am Koda Send a message via Skype™ to I Am Koda
Goku would instant transmission to Krypton, Charge a Spirit Bomb made of Krpytonian Energy, Instant transmission back to Earth. Lays the smack down on Superman who would be too weak to run away at this point, since the Kryptonite is sucking away his energy at every little second, Goku throws the spirit bomb.

Superman dies. Goku wins.

/thread

You mad?

I Am TeamMidwest.
I Am Koda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 13:06   #3
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

BrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond reputeBrandonV.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Koda View Post
Goku would instant transmission to Krypton, Charge a Spirit Bomb made of Krpytonian Energy, Instant transmission back to Earth. Lays the smack down on Superman who would be too weak to run away at this point, since the Kryptonite is sucking away his energy at every little second, Goku throws the spirit bomb.

Superman dies. Goku wins.

/thread
Bro, to do a spirit bomb it takes time though all of which Superman can use to beat the **** out of him, he wouldn't have Gohan or anyone to protect him from Superman so he wouldn't be able to make up a spirit bomb, + the only way he could get a krpytonian energy would be to get it from outspace and the only way he was ever able to do that was when everyone like the grand kai and **** was like "PLEASE GIVE US YOUR ENERGY" and obviously for this battle they wouldn't be doing that.

Not saying Superman would win, just saying it would not be that easy.
Old 04-15-2010, 13:07   #4
I Am Koda
Veteran

I Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond reputeI Am Koda has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to I Am Koda Send a message via MSN to I Am Koda Send a message via Skype™ to I Am Koda
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonV.2 View Post
Bro, to do a spirit bomb it takes time though all of which Superman can use to beat the **** out of him, he wouldn't have Gohan or anyone to protect him from Superman so he wouldn't be able to make up a spirit bomb, + the only way he could get a krpytonian energy would be to get it from outspace and the only way he was ever able to do that was when everyone like the grand kai and **** was like "PLEASE GIVE US YOUR ENERGY" and obviously for this battle they wouldn't be doing that.
Did you even read wtf I said...

He'd Instant Transmission AKA Tele****ingport to Krypton. Superman would have to fly his ass all the way out there.

K?

You mad?

I Am TeamMidwest.

Last edited by thehempknight; 04-16-2010 at 22:21.
I Am Koda is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 13:09   #5
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Koda View Post
Did you even read wtf I said...

He'd Instant Transmission AKA Tele****ingport to Krypton. Superman would have to fly his ass all the way out there.

K?
Bro how would he teleport somewhere that was destroyed ages ago? He would just teleport to an empty space and then he would die since lack of air, and in previous episodes of DBZ he had to wear a suit when going into space and ****.

EDIT:Superman wouldn't fly there since the fight would end if Goku was stupid enough to just stay in space rofl

Last edited by thehempknight; 04-16-2010 at 22:22.
BrandonV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 13:18   #6
ffffffffffffffg
Fatal

ffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond reputeffffffffffffffg has a reputation beyond repute
goku because hes coooool

everyday i see my dream
ffffffffffffffg is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 13:18   #7
Rhemst
Ghost

Rhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond reputeRhemst has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Bro how would he teleport somewhere that was destroyed ages ago? He would just teleport to an empty space and then he would die since lack of air, and in previous episodes of DBZ he had to wear a suit when going into space and ****.

EDIT:Superman wouldn't fly there since the fight would end if Goku was stupid enough to just stay in space rofl
Goku flies faster and hits faster, he'd pwn the **** out of superman.

|Drizzt| | Trojan | 111
|Rhemst| | Fire-Fire | 130-110+

Retired
Rhemst is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 13:19   #8
BrandonV.2
Best2Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffffffffffffffg View Post
goku because hes coooool
And cause hes asian? Bias much? lololol
Old 04-15-2010, 13:39   #9
MunKop

MunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond reputeMunKop has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Discuss.

MunK would win, because you are all anime douches.

Hollllllaaaaaaa.

DanKin - 130 130 130 pure nin, rebirthed to Archer since they're lame and 1 hit everything. Leveled through hard work and dedication, not bots.

Unity - Our side always wins.
MunKop is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 13:43   #10
Hazley

Hazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond reputeHazley has a reputation beyond repute
goku would rip superman a new one

no contest

Formerly kyakiza/Kiza on [Tiger - Tornado]

Video of Fatal wall-jumping and aim-botting
Hazley is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 16:18   #11
SirGawain
-Reunion-

SirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond reputeSirGawain has a reputation beyond repute
Superman is the biggest ***** ever.
[***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;][***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;]
[Trojan]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Warrior]***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;***9472;[Trojan]

I only aimbot my guildmates.
SirGawain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 16:34   #12
justacityboy!
ni hao

justacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond reputejustacityboy! has a reputation beyond repute
goku charges his genki dama, superman reverse the the rotation of the earth enabling him to travel back in time and stops goku.

goku breaks his back, super man sucks the stem cells out of a fetus to fully recover.

dam theyre so evenly matched.

oh wait...goku went ss4,

goku wins.

Liberty
Ratchet 130-130-130

Last edited by justacityboy!; 04-15-2010 at 17:17.
justacityboy! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 17:16   #13
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
eye lasers people i mean wtf lol? dead before you can say "BLaaagahaghgagh".
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 17:34   #14
ColtonV.2
Banned

ColtonV.2 is on a distinguished road
Who's older? If superman was older he could go back in time by flying against the spinning of the earth and punch Goku's preggo mom...
ColtonV.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2010, 17:41   #15
Zealots Fury
Ultimatum

Zealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond reputeZealots Fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtonV.2 View Post
Who's older? If superman was older he could go back in time by flying against the spinning of the earth and punch Goku's preggo mom...
But then suddenly trunks would appear from the future in his spaceship...vegeta would be wearing pink shirts...and frieza is just sexually confused...then we'll all be told androids are going to blow up the earth in 2012...then we find out a green locust monster named cell raped bulma and then stole trunks time machine to come back to the past before trunks or the androids...

Buu just makes Superman candy but Goku and Vegeta managed to escape so gg

Last edited by Zealots Fury; 04-15-2010 at 17:43.
Zealots Fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: