Old 08-08-2018, 23:03   #1
hardek69

hardek69 is on a distinguished road
Clarification on +finalpatak

Does +finalpatak have effect on burntfrost skill? Does it increases the damage dealt? I got two 99 +finalpatak on chi and the rest are purple, the reason im keeping it. I need clarification. Thanks.
hardek69 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2018, 00:09   #2
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Hello hardek =)

It will increase the attack yes... but just a lil bit... will help more as ww chaser i guess
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2018, 01:04   #3
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~BeLLaDonna~* View Post
Hello hardek =)

It will increase the attack yes... but just a lil bit... will help more as ww chaser i guess
I am a 129 windwalker stomper. Antibreak and +finalpatak build. The only reason i was keeping this build was the two 99 +fpatak i got in chi. So, would it be better to replace with pstrike?
Old 08-09-2018, 08:57   #4
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardek69 View Post
I am a 129 windwalker stomper. Antibreak and +finalpatak build. The only reason i was keeping this build was the two 99 +fpatak i got in chi. So, would it be better to replace with pstrike?
almost a certain yes given youre a stomper. +final patk should (in general) be a supplementary stat that you start building after deciding on your crit/break. you should start building +final patk when:
a) your opponent's antibreak/immunity is insanely high and you have no hope of passing them - you may as well stat into guaranteed damage
b) your opponent's antibreak/immunity is insanely low and you have more than 100% chance to break/crit respectively
c) youre very close one shotting your opponent and +final pushes you over the edge
squidgemelent is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2018, 12:22   #5
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
First, what's your BP.

Second, you really shouldn't go anti regardless as an attacker. You give up too much to use it and unless you're 400bp you're really not doing yourself any favors. Your chi should be some variant of imm/HP/pattack/bt/pstrike/+final as a wind Walker up to you to decide how but that's how it should be. The only way you can possibly run anti without screwing yourself is by going imm/HP/anti/pattack but even then if you're going against a King or someone higher BP you won't kill them, and you won't out point them. You could POSSIBLY do this as a range class +final anti HP pattack full torts you might be able to win the point game. Other than that the only way to play that build somewhat well is a point pirate or monk both having triple and Max no mercy can do 66k melees.

Further more: anti doesn't help in skill PK, anti doesnt help in lab, anti won't help in qualifier next patch, anti won't help in class PK next match.

Unless you're strictly pve which I have no idea why you would be in conquer, anti is always going to be a support only build because they don't need attack/by/pstrike to be viable like an attacker does.

To be completely blunt with you, change your build or at least go range or you're going to really feel it this next coming patch more so than you've already been.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2018, 22:09   #6
hardek69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
First, what's your BP.

Second, you really shouldn't go anti regardless as an attacker. You give up too much to use it and unless you're 400bp you're really not doing yourself any favors. Your chi should be some variant of imm/HP/pattack/bt/pstrike/+final as a wind Walker up to you to decide how but that's how it should be. The only way you can possibly run anti without screwing yourself is by going imm/HP/anti/pattack but even then if you're going against a King or someone higher BP you won't kill them, and you won't out point them. You could POSSIBLY do this as a range class +final anti HP pattack full torts you might be able to win the point game. Other than that the only way to play that build somewhat well is a point pirate or monk both having triple and Max no mercy can do 66k melees.

Further more: anti doesn't help in skill PK, anti doesnt help in lab, anti won't help in qualifier next patch, anti won't help in class PK next match.

Unless you're strictly pve which I have no idea why you would be in conquer, anti is always going to be a support only build because they don't need attack/by/pstrike to be viable like an attacker does.

To be completely blunt with you, change your build or at least go range or you're going to really feel it this next coming patch more so than you've already been.
Thanks bro. I'll take this into consideration. Btw Im 323 bp level 128. Going range, what's the most efficient number attribute points for agility?
Old 08-11-2018, 02:49   #7
squidgemelent

squidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond reputesquidgemelent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Thanks bro. I'll take this into consideration. Btw Im 323 bp level 128. Going range, what's the most efficient number attribute points for agility?
take the advice with a grain of salt. in 99% of cases at 140 immunity is a must which is why antibreak is sort of taboo, but in low lvl tournaments antibreak is actually extremely viable even when youre not the highest potency because the dynamics are so different. obviously the final say depends on your server, but im an antibreak character in a server where full +12 critters come down all the time, and they never stay. Returning is a "theorycrafter" too (not sure if thats the correct term for a shallow game like co) and he shut it down way too fast

the most efficient number of agility points for a range class is the minimum that it takes to equip your weapons. agility only benefits melee characters in my opinion
Old 08-11-2018, 06:32   #8
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
take the advice with a grain of salt. in 99% of cases at 140 immunity is a must which is why antibreak is sort of taboo, but in low lvl tournaments antibreak is actually extremely viable even when youre not the highest potency because the dynamics are so different. obviously the final say depends on your server, but im an antibreak character in a server where full +12 critters come down all the time, and they never stay. Returning is a "theorycrafter" too (not sure if thats the correct term for a shallow game like co) and he shut it down way too fast

the most efficient number of agility points for a range class is the minimum that it takes to equip your weapons. agility only benefits melee characters in my opinion
While true in some situations anti is better like you said unless it's low level it's really not worth it in any case. And even then it's only good until someone decides to go down there that's the same or higher BP than you. So really only a farming server tactic. The best anti account in most cases will lose to a mediocre account with the same BP and a little bit of crit unless it's maybe a full stg Archer/ranged ww/pirate or a really pro monk. Also, in his situation he's only level 128 328bp he has a long way to go (at least a year playing hardcore non stop with a bit of luck) to get to Max BP and I'd assume his jiang etc is in a similar state. So it's 100% better for him to go immunity for the reasons that myself and you listed. His enemies are most likely already higher and much further ahead than him unless he's on a new server, but I've seen him on the forums before so unless he started fresh I don't think so.

As for agility, imo more than the standard is needed. Archer it should be fine going the base but ww definitely needs more than that 36 to get points while on low stamina. I'd say it's probably going to end up being around 120 but just find someone with 129 +12 boots and test it out.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia
Old 08-11-2018, 12:11   #9
squidgemelent

Quote:
While true in some situations anti is better like you said unless it's low level it's really not worth it in any case. And even then it's only good until someone decides to go down there that's the same or higher BP than you. So really only a farming server tactic. The best anti account in most cases will lose to a mediocre account with the same BP and a little bit of crit unless it's maybe a full stg Archer/ranged ww/pirate or a really pro monk. Also, in his situation he's only level 128 328bp he has a long way to go (at least a year playing hardcore non stop with a bit of luck) to get to Max BP and I'd assume his jiang etc is in a similar state. So it's 100% better for him to go immunity for the reasons that myself and you listed. His enemies are most likely already higher and much further ahead than him unless he's on a new server, but I've seen him on the forums before so unless he started fresh I don't think so.

As for agility, imo more than the standard is needed. Archer it should be fine going the base but ww definitely needs more than that 36 to get points while on low stamina. I'd say it's probably going to end up being around 120 but just find someone with 129 +12 boots and test it out.
why minmax a top 1 spot fight with "such a long way to go" though?
youre trying to counter spec him to a fight against a max bp crit character, which is not "100% better for him". he should be prioritising net profit, accounting for the most common denominator that stops him from advancing to the next tier of prizes on an average week. that means that switching out for immunity is not necessarily the best idea, even if his bracket does have a max bp crit.

i play low lvl tournies and consistently come first, and i run antibreak over immunity despite the fact my biggest 1v1 threats week-to-week always have a 100% crit chance on me. and its because the dynamic down there is so different. my 1v1 threats are not the biggest threats to team and prizes. its more likely ill lose to a peasant team stacking attackers than losing to the crit prince ninja/water combo down there at the moment. and that isnt a one off. there have been 3 other crit max bpers in my bracket in the last year. the point is that i find antibreak more viable despite having max bp crit opponents
Old 08-11-2018, 15:22   #10
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidgemelent View Post
why minmax a top 1 spot fight with "such a long way to go" though?
youre trying to counter spec him to a fight against a max bp crit character, which is not "100% better for him". he should be prioritising net profit, accounting for the most common denominator that stops him from advancing to the next tier of prizes on an average week. that means that switching out for immunity is not necessarily the best idea, even if his bracket does have a max bp crit.

i play low lvl tournies and consistently come first, and i run antibreak over immunity despite the fact my biggest 1v1 threats week-to-week always have a 100% crit chance on me. and its because the dynamic down there is so different. my 1v1 threats are not the biggest threats to team and prizes. its more likely ill lose to a peasant team stacking attackers than losing to the crit prince ninja/water combo down there at the moment. and that isnt a one off. there have been 3 other crit max bpers in my bracket in the last year. the point is that i find antibreak more viable despite having max bp crit opponents
You ignored most of what I said. Anti builds will always be inferior against someone of equal or higher BP. He said that he's 128 323 bp meaning he's very far against Max or even in the top 50% on any normal server he's hindering himself. There's no dispute, anti is only good for farming servers or support, or as I mentioned those specific classes can do decent with anti. There's literally no argument that's just how it is, and again it's becoming even more so that way. Anti does nothing in cross server because nobility and guild BP are redundant, class PK anti will not work going forward, qualifier the same. And again his BP is no where near where it needs to be for anti to be of much benefit at all.

Old 08-12-2018, 02:30   #11
hardek69

Quote:
You ignored most of what I said. Anti builds will always be inferior against someone of equal or higher BP. He said that he's 128 323 bp meaning he's very far against Max or even in the top 50% on any normal server he's hindering himself. There's no dispute, anti is only good for farming servers or support, or as I mentioned those specific classes can do decent with anti. There's literally no argument that's just how it is, and again it's becoming even more so that way. Anti does nothing in cross server because nobility and guild BP are redundant, class PK anti will not work going forward, qualifier the same. And again his BP is no where near where it needs to be for anti to be of much benefit at all.
Thank you all. This is my first time to play on a low level bracket, i.e. level 129 bracket. I am break immunity in my previous server but not actve on pvp events. More of pve since i was a returning player trying to figure out the game. Im on a new server and ranked 6 when it comes to bp in my bracket. What I noticed so far, since Im full sdg and only 3% blessing, a sure win for opponent lower than my bp (regardless of enemy build) and sure loss when facing high bp, where I always get 1hit. All player above my bp are all anti I guess. My max damage on top bp is aroung 12k.

I go on anti since this is what I observed in my previous server which is a year old now. Im planning anti+strike but got ****ed up since I got 99 stat final p.atak on two chi stages.
Old 08-12-2018, 04:20   #12
Returning
ComServant

Quote:
Thank you all. This is my first time to play on a low level bracket, i.e. level 129 bracket. I am break immunity in my previous server but not actve on pvp events. More of pve since i was a returning player trying to figure out the game. Im on a new server and ranked 6 when it comes to bp in my bracket. What I noticed so far, since Im full sdg and only 3% blessing, a sure win for opponent lower than my bp (regardless of enemy build) and sure loss when facing high bp, where I always get 1hit. All player above my bp are all anti I guess. My max damage on top bp is aroung 12k.

I go on anti since this is what I observed in my previous server which is a year old now. Im planning anti+strike but got ****ed up since I got 99 stat final p.atak on two chi stages.
Like I said this build can be viable, though range is the way to go. Stack torts go pattack/+final/anti/HP and you should be fine. As long as you have no mercy. Then as range ww Max your cloud asap with bound cp you should be able to even out point those that have anti above you as long as you're good at kiting and you shouldn't die either. Anyway good luck!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: