Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-02-2009, 07:21   #1
Hebby
てるてるあした

Hebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond reputeHebby has a reputation beyond repute
C0 1.0 guides

It was suggested in another thread for guides to 1.0
As many of you who played 1.0 are aware the game play was different during 1.0 as it is now. The new additions of exp balls, bound items, db lvling, +12 items, star drills, potency, fans, towers etc... has lead to leveling your character in game to be slightly different to before. Now, you dont necessarily have to run from a bloody devil - just stand and let it hit you for 1's..

This thread WILL be cleaned out of anything that is not a player guide.
Any discussions of any sort will be removed.

Reminice about 1.0 and add your guides to play

I have been here far too long....
Hebby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 20:17   #2
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Well I'm gonna be leveling a warrior to 130 then reboring to water. People are gonna have to learn how to actually grind again. There's not going to be EXP balls, DB leveling, offline TG, or anything else besides grinding, plvling and TG for 1.0.

I would have to look up all the monsters and I still remember the leveling spots but I don't remember everything about co 1.0 it's been a while.

I'll try to give a decent guide to warrior leveling etc.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 18:35   #3
xTheDrag
Toobie

xTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xTheDrag
A common way of leveling:

On a level ending with 0, 1, 5, 6: level on white named monsters
On a level ending with 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9: level on red/black named monsters

You don't have to level this way, though. There are many different ways to level.

Faith: DragsArch - 124 Retired/Sold
Arbiter: Toobie - Archer-Archer 130-130 Retired/Gave Away

MassDestructioN
Waiting for CO 1.0
xTheDrag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 18:36   #4
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTheDrag View Post
A common way of leveling:

On a level ending with 0, 1, 5, 6: level on white named monsters
On a level ending with 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9: level on red/black named monsters

You don't have to level this way, though. There are many different ways to level.
Probably best way to level as a warrior. any red/black names would be good for SM.
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 21:28   #5
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Well the way i did water plvling was thus:
Alien Apes - 1-78
Senior Snake Men - 78-85
Serpents - 85-93
Alien serpents - 93 - 103
Bassies - 103 - 110
RB.

For warriors just SM AA's from lvl 15 to 70, Sm Bassies from 70 to 85, then go lab with shield/club, lvl 100 go wand.

that's alll i got
SNABB GRABBAR'S #1 FAN!!!
G0rgasm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 16:35   #6
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior

BerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkBeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BerzerkBeaver
Lvling a Warrior 1 - 120

Guilde on how to level a warrior from 1-120 in about 30 hours
Hello There

I pretty much know how to lvl up warriors. I find warriors are a better alternative to reborning than water taoist, due to the fact that most people don't have a 125+ archer.

Recommendations:

Get 1-(a wand). The wand is your best friend as is it basically a club with reach. It eliminates the annoyance of monsters walking away as you try to strike them. Even if your 2 steps away wand can smack them down.

But what you choose is not my decision. I both train wand and club and shield.

Other than that you can have all normal items to level up your warrior. (But honestly don't have all normals lol)

But if your well off and know what kind of equips you should get I suggest.

OPTIONAL, BUT HIGHLY RECCOMENDED.

-Unique Ring+2
-Unique Neckie+2 or +3
-Unique Boots
-Elite Armor+2
-Elite Helm+3
-Elite Wand
-Elite-Uni Club
-Elite+2 Shield.

I would have those items by around level 97, don't have too. I had a normal ring and boots at level 100.

Approximate time:

This is pure non-stop leveling killing monsters. Nothing but smacking monsters down.

-1 hour a day= 28 days
-2 hours a day= 14 days
-3 hours a day= 7 Days
-4 hours a day=3.5 Days
- 5 or more hours a day= 1.25 Days

But if you include all the extras. Making money, laying around in ac pking or just plain relaxing it would take around 2 weeks maybe even 6 if your lazy. Times may vary if you are a nerd or not.

Benefits of Lvling a Warrior to Lvl 120 to a Lvl 110 Water Taoist:

-Do not need a 125+ archer
-Able to look cool when you say, "Oh im a war-xxxx!" instead of the usual "I got this water-xxxx from xxxxxxx for 10kk."
-Easier to get reflect with War-war.

Ok lets begin|.:.|

Introduction:

Levels 1 to 70: Go to Bird Island or Ape City and get plvled until lvl 40, if in Bird Island to 60. At level 60 SuperMan SnakeMonsters in Ape City until they areGreen at level 65 go to Desert City and kill SandMonsters until level 70 or Green. Estimated time: 3 to 4 hours overall. Times may vary depending on the plvler.

Levels 70-87: You have two choices at this point. 1-You can either go to Desert City and level up with what the help menu says. Another alternative is going to Alien Apes. (Get some unique ears, shouldn't be much) 2-I prefer Alien Apes. At Alien Apes wait at the bridge and SuperMan all the Alien Apes. 20 kills gives a good chunk of experience depending on your level.
Estimated time: 5 to 6 hours overall. Times may vary depending on how you level up.

Levels 87-97: After you reach level 87 you can go to Bird Island. At level 87 kill Birdmen until level 92. At level 92 go level at Hawkings until level 97. It is fairly easy at this point due to SuperMan and the massive amounts of birds at this map. If there are to many archers on the first island you may go to the 2nd upper island. Estimated time: 6 to 8 hours overall. Times may vary depending on how many archers are plvling at one point.

Level 97-110: After Bird Island. Get 2000 vps and head off to the lab. If you need help getting vps go to PC cave and usually an archer needs a tank for plvling there water. Ask for vps and tank. At Lab 1 level up at warrior spawn. This is very very fast and easy due to many slingers. They are black named monsters that should deal a fairly small amount of damage to you. Reminder don't forget to repair your items before you go in. Estimated time: 7 to 9 hours. Times may vary depending on how many SuperMan kills you get and if you have the whole spawn free.

Level 110-112: Find a sky token. Head off to Lab 2. Even though they are white the spawns are fairly large enough to get 1 pct per SuperMan if you kill a good amount. Estimated time: 1 to 2 hours overall. Times may not vary.

Level 112-120: You have alternatives. Head off to Lab 4.Another is stay in Lab 2 until 115 then go to Lab 4. I recommend Lab 2 if you have fair equips. At Lab 4 head all the way right and down and there is a spawn there. This is good experience as they are black named to. Level to 120 and there you are done. Estimated time: 7 to 8 Hours overall. Times may vary depending on how you level up.

Rb into what ever you want. Overall time: 28 Hours.

I'd make war-war due to reflect and reborn it into a fire with reflect. Just know when you reborn you have the chance to have skills than the usual water reborn.

Hope you enjoyed my guide in to making a level 120 warrior.
If appreciated dont forget to hit the REP button

Current Project Becoming a good husband and trying to have kids

Zver
u better keep showing all those scruby ass trojans what a warrior is all about!

Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Helmet,
First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring
First Warrior To Win Extreme PkT of Bluebird

Last edited by BerzerkBeaver; 08-04-2009 at 16:37.
BerzerkBeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 16:41   #7
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior

BerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBerzerkBeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to BerzerkBeaver Send a message via Yahoo to BerzerkBeaver
Ultimate Warrior Guide
Why Play A Warrior?

A warrior is the mainstay of any game, known for it's high defense. Warriors are adept in the use of all kinds of weapons, armors, and combat skills. Warriors take some getting used to, but once you have mastered it, it actually becomes very fun. Give it a try.

Advantages Of A Warrior:

1. The highest defense out of all the classes.

2. Ability to wear a shield greatly reduces magic and physical damage.

3. XP Shield skills, triples defense for a period of time, very helpful during Pvp and leveling.

4. Dash, allow you to push an opponent back one step doing normal damage.

5. The XP skill superman, your attack is increased by 10 times.

6. Equipment is by far the cheapest of all on most servers.

Disadvantages Of A Warrior:

1. Lower damage, since warriors can only use one weapon.

2. Low health, about half the health of some other classes, unless you are reborn.

3. The superman bug, periodically superman may end because you are killing too fast.

4. Poor hunters can only kill monsters one by one instead of other classes like archers.

Profession Advancing (Promotion):

New Warriors start out as InternWarriors and can be promoted once qualified by WarriorGod at coordinates (33,65) in JobCenter in TwinCity. As warriors level, they can advance into the following.

Level 15: Warrior. Item Required: None. Reward: XP skills.

Level 40: BrassWarrior. Item Required: None. Reward: Normal level 40 SoftShield.

Level 70: SilverWarrior. Item Required: Emerald. Reward: Normal level 70 LightArmor.

Level 100: GoldWarrior. Item Required: Meteor. Reward: Normal RainbowGem.

Level 110: WarriorMaster. Item Required: MoonBox. Reward: DragonBall.

XP Skill Descriptions:

Find WarriorGod in the JobCenter, if you meet the requirements for each skill, the WarriorGod will teach them to you. To use XP skills, wait until the XP circle in the lower left of the screen has filled with gold color. When the XP circle has filled with gold color, the XP skill buttons will appear on the lower right corner of the screen. Click on the one you wish to use. The XP skill buttons will disappear after a little while and reappear when the XP circle has filled with gold color again.

Roar: Increases the XP points for each member of the team by 20 points.

Accuracy: Increases accuracy by 300 times for 120 seconds (2 minutes).

Shield: Increases defense by 3 times for 120 seconds (2 minutes).

Superman: Decuples physical damage when leveling and doubles damage when Pking.

FlyingMoon: Purchased from the pharmacist in market for 100,000 gold is a very powerful magic attack.

Useful Weapons (In Order Best To Worst):

A big question brought up by many warriors starting out, is what weapon they should use.

Wand: 360-degree range activates often and is good for leveling.

Club/Shield: 360-degree range with the addition of shield for added defence.

Poleaxe/Longhammer: Basically the same thing, 180 degree range, also good for leveling.

Sword/Shield: Phoenix is activated often with high damage and the skill scents word is a ranged attack also useful during Pvp, with the addition of shield for added defense.

Blade/Shield: Fastblade is a ranged skill like scentsword, only good for Pvp and doesn't help much at all during leveling.

Leveling Up:

Keep in mind that every five or so levels you will be moving to a new kind of monster. Below is a list of level limits, monsters, general areas, and coordinates that they spawn at.

Level 1-6 at Pheasants (TwinCity 441,441).

Level 6-11 at Turtledoves (TwinCity 645,545)

Level 11-17 at Robins (TwinCity 520,720)

Level 17-22 at Apparitions (TwinCity 320,600)

Level 22-27 at Poltergeists (TwinCity 155,375)

Level 27-32 at WingedSnakes (PhoenixCastle 375,100)

Level 32-37 at Bandits (PhoenixCastle 370,350)

Level 37-42 at FireRats (PhoenixCastle 600,400)

Level 42-47 at FireSpirits (PhoenixCastle 560,790)

Level 47-52 at Macaques (ApeMountain 666,600)

Level 52-57 at GiantApes (ApeMountain 500,300)

Level 57-62 at ThunderApes (ApeMountain 260,250)

Level 62-67 at SnakeMen (ApeMountain 300,550)

Level 67-72 at SandMonsters (DesertCity 666,090)

Level 72-77 at HillMonsters (DesertCity 845,625)

Level 77-82 at RockMonsters (DesertCity 370,290)

Level 82-87 at BladeGhosts (DesertCity 180,325)

Level 87-92 at BirdMen (BirdIsland

Level 92-97 at Hawkings (BirdIsland

Level 97-100 at BanditsL97 (BirdIsland

Level 100-110 at Slingers (Labyrinth Floor One)

Level 110-115 at Bladelings (Labyrinth Floor Two)

Level 115-120 at Bluebirds (Labyrinth Floor Three)

Level 120-125 at Minotaur (Labyrinth Floor Four)

Level 125-127 at DevilKingsL120/DevilKingsL122 (MysticCastle/WineZone 675,345)

Level 127-130 at Sirens (Labyrinth Floor Four), TrainingGrounds.

Getting Reborn:

A CelestialStone is needed for rebirth, made from a bottle of CleanWater and 7 normal gems. The gems are Phoenix, Dragon, Moon, Rainbow, Violet, Fury and Kylin. At rebirth you can select a new profession, change the size of your character, choose to get a super gem of your choice or randomly bless one of your equipped items. You will also gain a unique weapon with hidden abilities. There is a chance that each weapon will randomly activate the following abilities.

Warrior/Trojan: A blade that will randomly poison a target.

Archer: A bow that will randomly increase your defense by 30%.

WaterTaoist: A mana backsword that will randomly increase mana by 310.

FireTaoist: A health backsword that will randomly increase health by 310.

In addition, your character starts at level 15. All equipped items will be reduced to low level. You will learn some new spells. You have the ability to distribute attribute points, as you like. After reaching level 70 you can wear any gear under level 70. At level 70 promotions, your defense will be increased by 30%. At level 100 promotions, you will also receive unique socket armor. Reborn warriors can summon a guard at level 15 as protection, a EuxeniteOre is needed to learn guard spell. Warriors can also learn a summon pet spell after level 40, a GoldOre is required to learn the spell.

Bonus Rebirth Skills:

Warrior>Warrior will learn reflect; transfer the damage done to you to the attacker.

Warrior>Trojan will learn accuracy, roar and flying moon.

Warrior>FireTaoist will learn shield and roar.

Warrior>WaterTaoist will learn superman, shield and roar.

Warrior>Archer will learn shield and roar.

Allotting Attribute Points Correctly (Required For Promotion):

Warrior: Strength - 28, Agility - 10, Vitality - 14, Spirit - 0

BrassWarrior: Strength - 80, Agility - 25, Vitality - 22, Spirit - 0

SilverWarrior: Strength - 140, Agility - 45, Vitality - 32, Spirit - 0

GoldWarrior: Strength - 205, Agility - 60, Vitality - 42, Spirit - 0

WarriorMaster: Strength - 225, Agility - 65, Vitality - 47, Spirit - 0

DOs and DON'Ts of Warrior

DO:

- Buy an Elite Helmet and Elite Armor as soon as possible.
- Buy a Fixed Warrior armor and use it until Level 57, where you should switch to your Elite armor. There are Lv32 and Lv47 Fixed armors.
- Use a Club for leveling. ANY club! Regular club will be decent for leveling, refined and higher are even better.
- + your armor and helmet as much and as often as you can. First + your armor, then your helmet. The m-def you get from +'ing armor is very helpful.
- A Blade/Sword with FB/SS is recommended to use at Training Grounds on the Scarecrows.

DO NOT:

- Do not use a Blade, Sword, or any weapon without an area attack skill for leveling. The exp you get from using a Club or even a Whip is much better than from a Sword.
- Do not attempt to train at rednamed monsters unless you take 1 damage from them. Anything higher and they will be a drain on your pots. Instead, train on whitenamed monsters that will hit you for the minimum damage and maximum exp.
- Do not super your equipment right away. If you are a new player who miraculously came into possession of a Super item, sell it, dont use it. Super items take a very large amount of meteors to upgrade at market. Upgrading Super items at TC is very difficult and dangerous
- Do not carry/sell expensive items in town. Do this at Market, where you can't be PKed.
- Do not use Dragonballs to upgrade the quality of items unless you know that the upgraded version of the item is worth more than the original item + DB combined. NEVER upgrade the quality of a normal or refined item, unless its a socketed non-weapon.
- Do not super anything that does not have sockets. Sockets first, quality later.
- Do not get pleveled at levels 50-60+. You will most likely be able to level solo faster than by plevel.

Defense Guide

Slingers - to make them hit you low, you need atleast 1376 physical defense.
GoldGhost and Bladeling - need atleast 1748 physical defense.
BlueBird - atleast 1985 physical defense.
Minotaurs - atleast 2338 physical defense.

NOTE: an estimated of 2's dmg is acquired during hit. Super armor + the minimum defense needed will make u get 1's dmg.

Hit the REP button

Zver

Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring

Last edited by BerzerkBeaver; 08-04-2009 at 16:54.
Old 08-04-2009, 20:35   #8
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddenlife View Post
Not having played an Archer much in my CO career, anybody got a tip for where to go from 1-70. I guess from 70+ I will just go hardcore in lab for a fair while.

1-70 you can take the hard route and go to the mobs that TQ recommends xD
OR
1-73 at Alien Apes
73-110 in Lab 1
110-117 at Alien Serpents (you can also do 110-112/114 at agile rats in Lab 2)
117+ at Basilisks

I'll hack out an archer guide later, I guess... if someone doesn't get to it before me.
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-05-2009, 11:18   #9
xTheDrag
Toobie

xTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond reputexTheDrag has a reputation beyond repute
For Trojans:

Level to what TQ recommends you.
At 100, if you have decent equips - LAB 1 to Slingers
Get to 112 from GoldGhost.
LAB 2 or LAB 4 til 117.
LAB 4 til 125 (i think).
WineZone til 127.
TG til 130.

MassDestructioN
Waiting for CO 1.0
Old 08-06-2009, 16:28   #10
xTheDrag
Toobie

How to KOS:

If someone annoy you for some apparent reason.
You want to take it to the next level and make their life as miserable as possible.

Steps:
Change Peace mode to PK mode.
Depending on your character, attack the other player until that player is a ghost.
While that player is a ghost, blatantly say "you're kos."
When that player revives, call him "noob."
When you see that player again, kill the player.
Hence he is kos'd (killed on sight).

MassDestructioN
Waiting for CO 1.0
Old 08-06-2009, 20:55   #11
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

G0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond reputeG0rgasm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
Scattering archers don't need to repair since durability only drops with normal attacks, which aren't used often. Trojans, taos, and warriors, on the other hand do; either way you end up spending money on upkeep, the cost of repairing equipment at higher levels as opposed to buying arrows, balances it out.

Not everyone... just you.
well i've played both noob trojs, noob wars, noob archers and noob taos. And i'd say that repairs definently don't cost as much as arrows, especially after 73. Sure if you wait until you have 5 dura it might. But if you level until your bag is full on a troj or war and then go to town then it might cost 3k to repair everything as anoob and 30k to repair when you're around lvl 110. (not counting lab) The difference between taos/archers vs trojs/wars is that troj and wars actually kill most of their monsters relatively fast and have alot of money by the time they go back to town. If you level in AZ on AA's or AS or Basks you arn't goinng to get much gold to drop, you might be lucky to find somme full dura refs and make some money but thats if you're LUCKY. Now after lvl 73 one stack of arrows is going to cost you 3,400. In lab i did the math you use around 10 stacks an hour, so you buy 30 stacks thats 34k per 10 stacks. That's basically around 100k. I never had to spend that much money on a troj to repair, except when i stayed in lab until i was at 5 dura. Now lets compare lab troj/war vs arch gains. Troj will come out with around 500k from picking up gold. If you are on a team at the lab spawn on an archer and go around looting the whole place you can get equal to this. But you might get pked or kicked from team for being a looter. If you want to lvl fasst you also don't want to go around looting. This is the biggest reason why leveling an archer is simpler (just fly and scatter) but not as easy as it seems vs a troj lvling. (just stand for hours clicking on one monster at a time hoping for rage).

Taos also can have a hard time gaining gold while leveling, takes alot of zaps for low level taos to kill things in the pc cave (where most taos will lvl until 100ish) and they will usually be in a team wherre people will all try to steal the gold etc. Taos do just stand and zap while they level which may seem easy like a archer but you have to remember that Taos can only gain xp from one monster at a time (unless they are a fire and use FOH or FC, or water water with prevade), most taos just zap with fire/nado though. Non rb taos not only have a hard time leveling because they are zapping one monster, they also have the gold issue. Of course when a tao rbs they just need to get 70 and relot and its easy as hell to level with a wand or club in AZ.
Old 08-06-2009, 21:42   #12
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
well i've played both noob trojs, noob wars, noob archers and noob taos. And i'd say that repairs definently don't cost as much as arrows, especially after 73. Sure if you wait until you have 5 dura it might. But if you level until your bag is full on a troj or war and then go to town then it might cost 3k to repair everything as anoob and 30k to repair when you're around lvl 110. (not counting lab) The difference between taos/archers vs trojs/wars is that troj and wars actually kill most of their monsters relatively fast and have alot of money by the time they go back to town. If you level in AZ on AA's or AS or Basks you arn't goinng to get much gold to drop, you might be lucky to find somme full dura refs and make some money but thats if you're LUCKY. Now after lvl 73 one stack of arrows is going to cost you 3,400. In lab i did the math you use around 10 stacks an hour, so you buy 30 stacks thats 34k per 10 stacks. That's basically around 100k. I never had to spend that much money on a troj to repair, except when i stayed in lab until i was at 5 dura. Now lets compare lab troj/war vs arch gains. Troj will come out with around 500k from picking up gold. If you are on a team at the lab spawn on an archer and go around looting the whole place you can get equal to this. But you might get pked or kicked from team for being a looter. If you want to lvl fasst you also don't want to go around looting. This is the biggest reason why leveling an archer is simpler (just fly and scatter) but not as easy as it seems vs a troj lvling. (just stand for hours clicking on one monster at a time hoping for rage).

Taos also can have a hard time gaining gold while leveling, takes alot of zaps for low level taos to kill things in the pc cave (where most taos will lvl until 100ish) and they will usually be in a team wherre people will all try to steal the gold etc. Taos do just stand and zap while they level which may seem easy like a archer but you have to remember that Taos can only gain xp from one monster at a time (unless they are a fire and use FOH or FC, or water water with prevade), most taos just zap with fire/nado though. Non rb taos not only have a hard time leveling because they are zapping one monster, they also have the gold issue. Of course when a tao rbs they just need to get 70 and relot and its easy as hell to level with a wand or club in AZ.
True. It mostly depends on where you level and whether or not you pick up the drops from kills. In my experience, the archer always yielded more mets by leveling in AZ than the trojan or warrior did in lab. At the same time the trojan and warrior gained more gold. I can't say anything about taos since all of mine were farms or melee leveled.
The only dry spot where an archer is difficult to keep up with is between 73 and 110 when you're constantly flywhoring the spawns in lab 1. At that point, if you aren't picking up anything you go broke pretty quickly.

The balance doesn't come into effect much until higher levels, the quality of the items needing repair has some sway on that as well. We'll say an archer spends 100k to level for 3 hours on 30 packs of arrows, in that same time the trojan will nearly have taken their weapons and ring down to around 30% durability and defensive equipment to around 50% (depending on how much they get hit). The warrior will have exhausted the durability of their weapon and ring and retain 90% or more of their armors. That is a rough estimate, but generally what held true for me. With an increase in level and quality of the equipment needing repaired, the cost will go up as well; eventually you would see yourself spending a similar amount, regardless of class (like if the trojan's weapons were 45k each to repair and its ring were 10k.)
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-06-2009, 21:58   #13
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
True. It mostly depends on where you level and whether or not you pick up the drops from kills. In my experience, the archer always yielded more mets by leveling in AZ than the trojan or warrior did in lab. At the same time the trojan and warrior gained more gold. I can't say anything about taos since all of mine were farms or melee leveled.
The only dry spot where an archer is difficult to keep up with is between 73 and 110 when you're constantly flywhoring the spawns in lab 1. At that point, if you aren't picking up anything you go broke pretty quickly.

The balance doesn't come into effect much until higher levels, the quality of the items needing repair has some sway on that as well. We'll say an archer spends 100k to level for 3 hours on 30 packs of arrows, in that same time the trojan will nearly have taken their weapons and ring down to around 30% durability and defensive equipment to around 50% (depending on how much they get hit). The warrior will have exhausted the durability of their weapon and ring and retain 90% or more of their armors. That is a rough estimate, but generally what held true for me. With an increase in level and quality of the equipment needing repaired, the cost will go up as well; eventually you would see yourself spending a similar amount, regardless of class (like if the trojan's weapons were 45k each to repair and its ring were 10k.)
took me alot longer to lose dura on a trojan and i had normal boots. could last around 9 hours in lab1 and weapons never got lower than 40-50 dura outa 70. Also weapons and ring isn't effected by boots its effected by the troj hitting things so it doesn't go down nearly as fast as your defensive gears. WArriors never stay in lab long enough to need to repair greatly because of sm, like a day in lab fromm 100 to 110 and your defensive gears might be around 30 and weapons around 45 to 50 dura. That will cost you around 30k to repair. Also the troj/war leveling finds around 5 or 6 +1s plus 7ish mets and will get the diamonds to turn in for mets. So thats alot more than the archer finding a few mets in az. Of course the numbers i posted are just from my experience and some people may have better or worse luck than me. Also I never have leveled a archer from 110-120, played my friends archer after it got 120 and played archers up to 110 a coupel timmes. But when i was making rbs it seemed like i would find 3-5 mets for 10 packs and sometimes alot or refs and sometimes no refs. Found that more often then nought i would have to drawl money out of the wh to buy more arrows (mostly because i didn't want to sell the mets) but i'm guessing that leveling from 110 to 120 would be similar to this but maybe even worse because you don't kill monsters as fast as a 120 archer and also you will be being ksed by some high level pleveler in AS or Bask.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:15   #14
BerzerkBeaver
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
took me alot longer to lose dura on a trojan and i had normal boots. could last around 9 hours in lab1 and weapons never got lower than 40-50 dura outa 70. Also weapons and ring isn't effected by boots its effected by the troj hitting things so it doesn't go down nearly as fast as your defensive gears. WArriors never stay in lab long enough to need to repair greatly because of sm, like a day in lab fromm 100 to 110 and your defensive gears might be around 30 and weapons around 45 to 50 dura. That will cost you around 30k to repair. Also the troj/war leveling finds around 5 or 6 +1s plus 7ish mets and will get the diamonds to turn in for mets. So thats alot more than the archer finding a few mets in az. Of course the numbers i posted are just from my experience and some people may have better or worse luck than me. Also I never have leveled a archer from 110-120, played my friends archer after it got 120 and played archers up to 110 a coupel timmes. But when i was making rbs it seemed like i would find 3-5 mets for 10 packs and sometimes alot or refs and sometimes no refs. Found that more often then nought i would have to drawl money out of the wh to buy more arrows (mostly because i didn't want to sell the mets) but i'm guessing that leveling from 110 to 120 would be similar to this but maybe even worse because you don't kill monsters as fast as a 120 archer and also you will be being ksed by some high level pleveler in AS or Bask.
^.^ thats why u need to be a freak like me....when im lvling a warrior now on CO2 i literally have 4 set for lab....

2 rian sets and 2 drag sets.... locked and in my BP

all my stone i find go to the vip wh and ill walk out with an easy 5kk from one week in the lab....

ill have to rapiar for 600k on all four sets

and then the treasure boxes sell for a good 3kk each :P

Zver

Achievements:

First 12+ Warrior Armor,
First 12+ Longhammer,
First 12+ Shield,
First 12+ Heavy Ring
Old 08-07-2009, 13:57   #15
G0rgasm
Dr.Spamm

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerzerkBeaver View Post
^.^ thats why u need to be a freak like me....when im lvling a warrior now on CO2 i literally have 4 set for lab....

2 rian sets and 2 drag sets.... locked and in my BP

all my stone i find go to the vip wh and ill walk out with an easy 5kk from one week in the lab....

ill have to rapiar for 600k on all four sets

and then the treasure boxes sell for a good 3kk each :P
back in co 1.0 i had very noob gears on my first char. (trojan) so repairs never costed too much. I had normal, neck, rinng and boots. Elite +4 cornet and armor. Uni club and ref s word until i was 110 and made super 2soc weapons...

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: