View Poll Results: Linking WH money and Invenotry money
Yes link them 8 72.73%
No dont link them 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-17-2006, 17:12   #1
BORISEX
Hustler

BORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to BORISEX
Linked WH money and Inventory Money

I dont know if this has been suggested before, if so sry.

But anyway i was playing diablo 2 today and i noticed if i did not have inventory money, and bought something it would take it right out of my deposit box. So i was thinking why not link the 2 in conquer.
To explain it a lil better, Lets say you have 1mil in your inventory, and 1mil in you WH(2mil total), you browsin through market and you see something u want for 2mil. Instead of runnin back to your WH for your other mil, you buy the item and it takes that other mil out of your WH from the spot. I just think it would save some time and dont have to run back and forth when buying pots for GW incase you dont bring enough Edit: This feature only works once you have unlocked your WH password, if you have one set

Siddles (Trojan)
Boris (Fire Tao)

Last edited by BORISEX; 06-17-2006 at 18:05.
BORISEX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 17:21   #2
Kreig
PurpleKing

Kreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond repute
Yes link them, but only while your in market.
Kreig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 17:57   #3
Gurther
Death God

Gurther is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Linked WH money and Inventory Money

Quote:
Originally posted by BORISEX
I dont know if this has been suggested before, if so sry.

But anyway i was playing diablo 2 today and i noticed if i did not have inventory money, and bought something it would take it right out of my deposit box. So i was thinking why not link the 2 in conquer.
To explain it a lil better, Lets say you have 1mil in your inventory, and 1mil in you WH(2mil total), you browsin through market and you see something u want for 2mil. Instead of runnin back to your WH for your other mil, you buy the item and it takes that other mil out of your WH from the spot. I just think it would save some time and dont have to run back and forth when buying pots for GW incase you dont bring enough
And also add you need WH pass.... else, hacker would use it to abuse :S
Gurther is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-17-2006, 18:04   #4
BORISEX
Hustler

BORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond reputeBORISEX has a reputation beyond repute
True, edited

Siddles (Trojan)
Boris (Fire Tao)
Old 06-17-2006, 19:25   #5
JabsSlayerx
Retired

JabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond reputeJabsSlayerx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to JabsSlayerx Send a message via MSN to JabsSlayerx
I'm gonna have to say yes and no. Yes, because its plain out easier, but no because there is the chance of you accidently buying something.

So semi-signed :/.
Old 06-17-2006, 20:21   #6
BORISEX
Hustler

Quote:
Originally posted by JabsSlayerx
I'm gonna have to say yes and no. Yes, because its plain out easier, but no because there is the chance of you accidently buying something.

So semi-signed :/.
Yah true but its like, when ever im goin thro market, i got my wad of cash on me anyway so i dont have to run back

Siddles (Trojan)
Boris (Fire Tao)
Old 06-17-2006, 21:50   #7
Axeweilder

Axeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond repute
It should be optional to turn the feature on or off :P

Wouldnt be nice to accidently click on something you didnt want that was way overpriced in market and then realise that you bought it...

EMERALD SERVER

Mortal~Ranger|Archer|L11x-Active(hunting and training)
~Axeweilder~|WTao|L60-Stigger
Pickle|Trojan|L87-Bot Pker

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDragon
the bots are playing. CO is just like the matrix and fighting against botters is like fighting an agent. all we need is a Neo to take them out...
Quote:
Originally posted by Belinda
If anyone still plays runescape after playing conquer, I will **** in a cardboard box, attactch an explosive to it so when its opened, the **** blows into your face.

That is what playing runescape does k.
Axeweilder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2006, 00:16   #8
Kreig
PurpleKing

Kreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond reputeKreig has a reputation beyond repute
Have it so this function is enabled after you put in your warehouse password for the first time that log-in.
Kreig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: