Old 02-13-2009, 13:43   #31
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalf+MaGe View Post
Wow wtf vomited on keyboard ****in shut the **** up
so ****in nasty.
I was drunk as ****!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goby^camataru View Post
Baby girl .. I aint got a motor boat but i could "float ur boat"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 00:21   #32
Goby^camataru

Goby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Goby^camataru Send a message via Yahoo to Goby^camataru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutsey View Post
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
That was happiness exposed in 2 letters
U got a problem with my 2 letters??????
Goby^camataru is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-14-2009, 08:37   #33
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
That was happiness exposed in 2 letters
U got a problem with my 2 letters??????
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 02-15-2009, 06:59   #34
Goby^camataru

Goby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Goby^camataru Send a message via Yahoo to Goby^camataru
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutsey View Post
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ok I forgive u cuz u can ***** slap me with ur feet
Goby^camataru is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2009, 04:52   #35
Rutsey
Banned

Quote:
ok I forgive u cuz u can ***** slap me with ur feet
****'s getting interesting
Old 02-16-2009, 18:36   #36
TheGoldenRule

TheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenRule Send a message via Yahoo to TheGoldenRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldenRule View Post
Your siggy sucks, i hope its not a projection of your literacy skill. f.uck if thats worth being your siggy you must live in the f.cuking gghetto ****. Get some f.ucking meaning in there.

ie. an APPLE

Because god knows you have nver bit one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamia View Post
LOL because you have no sense of humor is not my problem but yours - sad really - as for my literacy - perhaps you should read your post yet again - the depiction of my literacy versus your literacy is all in the posts
Quote:
The Irony, it's called satire.
But I do not think anyone knows who I am alluding too. Therefore, YOU do not have any humor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamia View Post
then you need to read your post and learn satire because that is not it
your post had no remnants of any satire but only childish remarks with little meaning other than your lack thereof. Therefore, posts where you pull yourself off as superior to others is what I call irony.

hows that for satire.
"In satire, human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are held up to censure by means of ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, ideally with the intent to bring about improvement."

First of all there are many parts to my post, evidently no one understood. The satire, me mocking myself, and bella. My only intent was for you to change your signature, which was the conscience level.
The irony was my literacy skills.
I was alluding to myself, only to initiate old times.

Well, I'm sorry but I would say more, but I'm really busy. I'll elaborate on this later.

Tell me what else I should justify myself for. I didn't bother to read the older post. I only wish my information is creditable.
TheGoldenRule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2009, 19:11   #37
Sonh
chea

Sonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
"In satire, human or individual vices, follies, abuses, or shortcomings are held up to censure by means of ridicule, derision, burlesque, irony, or other methods, ideally with the intent to bring about improvement."

First of all there are many parts to my post, evidently no one understood. The satire, me mocking myself, and bella. My only intent was for you to change your signature, which was the conscience level.
The irony was my literacy skills.
I was alluding to myself, only to initiate old times.

Well, I'm sorry but I would say more, but I'm really busy. I'll elaborate on this later.

Tell me what else I should justify myself for. I didn't bother to read the older post. I only wish my information is creditable.
No need for elaboration, no one really cares.
Sonh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 07:53   #38
Rutsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonh View Post
+1
Old 02-18-2009, 17:16   #39
TheGoldenRule

TheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenRule Send a message via Yahoo to TheGoldenRule
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonh View Post
I didn't think so.
TheGoldenRule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 17:56   #40
cheredon

cheredon is on a distinguished road
lol...this is so hilarious.....[[*sigh*]]
This is Mrs Bunny if you dont obey me, she will come to life, and bite you in places...take a **** on your face...and then you will die

---------------------------------------------------
cheredon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2009, 06:12   #41
Rutsey
Banned

Quote:
I didn't think so.
My cousin was in Ontario last year... Barrie I guess

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: