Old 02-12-2009, 08:21   #16
Sonh
chea

Sonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond reputeSonh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erruption View Post
lol doesn't sonh do this on a daily basis and you laugh at his remarks
His insult was null by the fact his post was completely illiterate.... making him a jackass. My posts get the point across and if you don't understand them, you weren't supposed to. lolumad?
Sonh is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 08:37   #17
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Bellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldenRule View Post
Your siggy sucks, i hope its not a projection of your literacy skill. f.uck if thats worth being your siggy you must live in the f.cuking gghetto ****. Get some f.ucking meaning in there.

ie. an APPLE

Because god knows you have nver bit one.
LOL because you have no sense of humor is not my problem but yours - sad really - as for my literacy - perhaps you should read your post yet again - the depiction of my literacy versus your literacy is all in the posts
Happily Married to ***9829; Kaimeratwin ***9829; <3
"Life is all about ass; you’re either covering it, laughing at it, kicking it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one!"
Bellamia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 12:05   #18
TheGoldenRule

TheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond reputeTheGoldenRule has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TheGoldenRule Send a message via Yahoo to TheGoldenRule
The Irony, it's called satire.
But I do not think anyone knows who I am alluding too. Therefore, YOU do not have any humor.
TheGoldenRule is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2009, 12:18   #19
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Bellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoldenRule View Post
The Irony, it's called satire.
But I do not think anyone knows who I am alluding too. Therefore, YOU do not have any humor.
then you need to read your post and learn satire because that is not it
your post had no remnants of any satire but only childish remarks with little meaning other than your lack thereof. Therefore, posts where you pull yourself off as superior to others is what I call irony.

hows that for satire.
"Life is all about ass; you’re either covering it, laughing at it, kicking it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one!"
Old 02-12-2009, 12:25   #20
Erruption

Erruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond reputeErruption has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonh View Post
His insult was null by the fact his post was completely illiterate.... making him a jackass. My posts get the point across and if you don't understand them, you weren't supposed to. lolumad?
Why would i be mad
Old 02-12-2009, 14:20   #21
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erruption View Post
lol doesn't sonh do this on a daily basis and you laugh at his remarks
Will makes sense and he can actually spell and say things with clarity. This guy looks like he typed something up and vomited on the keyboard while he was doing it while being high on something. That's the difference.
Old 02-12-2009, 18:07   #22
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydawg View Post
Will makes sense and he can actually spell and say things with clarity. This guy looks like he typed something up and vomited on the keyboard while he was doing it while being high on something. That's the difference.
I vomited on my keyboard once... lucky it was old and I had bought a new one already.. was just too lazy to exchange 'em lol
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2009, 04:29   #23
kdevil__13
Banned

kdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutsey View Post
I vomited on my keyboard once... lucky it was old and I had bought a new one already.. was just too lazy to exchange 'em lol
no one ****ing cares.
kdevil__13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2009, 06:49   #24
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__13 View Post
no one ****ing cares.
Thank you for wasting your time reading my post and answering it midget
Old 02-13-2009, 07:04   #25
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Quote:
Thank you for wasting your time reading my post and answering it midget
RUTSEY!!!!! HAI!!!! *waves frantically*
Old 02-13-2009, 08:15   #26
Rutsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamia View Post
RUTSEY!!!!! HAI!!!! *waves frantically*
HAI BELLABOO!

You never answer me on msn >_>
Old 02-13-2009, 08:27   #27
MrAnonamous
Nubie

MrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond reputeMrAnonamous has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdevil__13 View Post
no one ****ing cares.
Well you obviously care, or you wouldn't even bother posting about it.

All chars given away. Not me on them

When your feeling down and that one person is irritating you, just remember, it only takes 42 muscles to frown and 28 to smile, but it only takes 4 Muscles to reach your arm out and smack them in the mouth.

(¯`*•.¸,¤°´'`°¤,¸.•*´¯)
¸,¤°´'`°•.., O.•°´'`°¤,¸
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯•.•¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
********Frosty*******
__________.•.__________
*´'`°¤¸¸. ´ O`•.¸¸¤°´'`*
(_¸•*´'`°¤¸.¸¤°´'`*•.¸_)
MrAnonamous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2009, 09:45   #28
Gandalf+MaGe
Retired

Gandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond reputeGandalf+MaGe has a reputation beyond repute
Wow wtf vomited on keyboard ****in shut the **** up
so ****in nasty.
Gandalf+MaGe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-13-2009, 10:27   #29
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Quote:
HAI BELLABOO!

You never answer me on msn >_>
yea sorry hon, its usually because i am "away" and when I get back you are offline but I will send messages offline to you
Old 02-13-2009, 10:43   #30
Goby^camataru

Goby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Goby^camataru Send a message via Yahoo to Goby^camataru
Quote:
Baby girl .. I aint got a motor boat but i could "float ur boat"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Goby^camataru is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: