Old 03-23-2011, 08:16   #16
Conondrum
Fading..

Conondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond reputeConondrum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
noob
Conondrum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 09:25   #17
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
stop
stealing
my
liiiiiiiiine

I get to slap them everyday, you don't. You're a quitter hhhh. :3
pfu D:

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 15:17   #18
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady-Royale View Post
LOL keep thinking your scaring you dont hit me that much and you never 1 hitted me, cmon dream on or get back to reality.
its to bad you lie so much, you could really be a great person
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 20:35   #19
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
its to bad you lie so much, you could really be a great person
She's a tool.

Edit* She's a fat tool

Editē

actually that would make her a useful object. She's just stupid.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2011, 23:33   #20
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
She's a tool.

Edit* She's a fat tool

Editē

actually that would make her a useful object. She's just stupid.

that made me giggle

Quote:
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar

Old 03-24-2011, 04:03   #21
Cloud~
~pnolɔ

Cloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond reputeCloud~ has a reputation beyond repute
depends. she manipulates people for her own gain. I won't say we didn't have great times together but a snake usually shows it's face sooner or later (my apologies for all the snakes I offended with that sentence). I saw it later. funny part is she doesn't even seems to regret anything =p amuses me to a certain extend because that shows she isn't worth ****. If you don't give a damn for people, don't expect them to give a damn for you. But I think she can claim the award for herself tho. I totally didn't see it coming and it actually did hit me for a moment straight in the face to the point I got disappointed irl :0 One of the girls that got a stick up her ass when she got her hands on semi decent gear. funny part is that I actually logged her char once :0 back in the days to level my wat-wat I got from meena =p snuggle. ah yay! the funny name. it sure did its job in gws =p she denies this of course but we both know it's true and I wonder why she is so stubborn about it =p probably because the local GM frowns down on sharing accounts. Oh well when she keeps denying I can show the ss I made, found it a few months back on my old portable drive xD forgot trakon threatened me to leave the spawn of birdmen while I was lvling snuggle and I ssed it o.O lol'd quite a bit there too. ahh trakon. the I miss all my fbs in a row and brag about it guy. sure miss him. wonder what became of him once I got him banned.

Hive guardian of the OT ninja squad

Got a question about bots or need a quick review? Feel free to throw me a PM.

You're and your. Know the******* difference already.

Last edited by Cloud~; 03-24-2011 at 04:07.
Cloud~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2011, 05:13   #22
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud~ View Post
depends. she manipulates people for her own gain. I won't say we didn't have great times together but a snake usually shows it's face sooner or later (my apologies for all the snakes I offended with that sentence). I saw it later. funny part is she doesn't even seems to regret anything =p amuses me to a certain extend because that shows she isn't worth ****. If you don't give a damn for people, don't expect them to give a damn for you. But I think she can claim the award for herself tho. I totally didn't see it coming and it actually did hit me for a moment straight in the face to the point I got disappointed irl :0 One of the girls that got a stick up her ass when she got her hands on semi decent gear. funny part is that I actually logged her char once :0 back in the days to level my wat-wat I got from meena =p snuggle. ah yay! the funny name. it sure did its job in gws =p she denies this of course but we both know it's true and I wonder why she is so stubborn about it =p probably because the local GM frowns down on sharing accounts. Oh well when she keeps denying I can show the ss I made, found it a few months back on my old portable drive xD forgot trakon threatened me to leave the spawn of birdmen while I was lvling snuggle and I ssed it o.O lol'd quite a bit there too. ahh trakon. the I miss all my fbs in a row and brag about it guy. sure miss him. wonder what became of him once I got him banned.
wattttttt, you do realize it is not worth a block of text..she's a *****, period. x.x
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2011, 19:39   #23
Lite-D

Lite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond reputeLite-D has a reputation beyond repute
Woah forums still alive!! :O
Lite-D is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2011, 23:46   #24
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lite-D View Post
Woah forums still alive!! :O
More like on life support ol buddy.
Old 04-04-2011, 15:31   #25
Bulletbody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydawg View Post
More like on life support ol buddy.
you got that right... lmao.....

yo ryan, its been a min since i talked to u.... you should restore ur char and come hop around for a min, ur char is still full geard and deleted right?

Quote:

Old 04-06-2011, 16:35   #26
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
you got that right... lmao.....

yo ryan, its been a min since i talked to u.... you should restore ur char and come hop around for a min, ur char is still full geard and deleted right?
Yessir, but probably not gonna happen unfortunately lol.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:23   #27
Bulletbody

Quote:
Yessir, but probably not gonna happen unfortunately lol.
only reason i said that was so i could tell you asrai said a lil while back that she had brought ur acc back and took your gear... thats how she got the gear she had, just she said you knew and i always had a feeling you didnt

asrai=jessica or w/e she changed her name to....

Quote:

Old 04-07-2011, 14:16   #28
Rydawg
Delirious

Quote:
only reason i said that was so i could tell you asrai said a lil while back that she had brought ur acc back and took your gear... thats how she got the gear she had, just she said you knew and i always had a feeling you didnt

asrai=jessica or w/e she changed her name to....
Yeah....No, my account is definitely dead and gone lol, gear included.
Old 04-07-2011, 19:10   #29
Bulletbody

Quote:
Yeah....No, my account is definitely dead and gone lol, gear included.
you should check sometime ^^

its the thought that counts right?

Quote:

Old 04-10-2011, 22:41   #30
Rydawg
Delirious

Quote:
you should check sometime ^^

its the thought that counts right?
Indeed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: