Old 02-08-2011, 16:34   #46
Izlude
Hide

Izlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Izlude Send a message via AIM to Izlude Send a message via MSN to Izlude Send a message via Yahoo to Izlude Send a message via Skype™ to Izlude
3 years since i quittededed CO and people still cry over aimbot
Old 02-08-2011, 16:35   #47
Izlude
Hide

Izlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond reputeIzlude has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Izlude Send a message via AIM to Izlude Send a message via MSN to Izlude Send a message via Yahoo to Izlude Send a message via Skype™ to Izlude
triple post for the old times
Old 02-08-2011, 23:51   #48
Daviddd
KINGSHIT

Daviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond reputeDaviddd has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
yea... here u go, scream aimbot some more

http://blip.tv/file/4703381
Why do you still play this game?
Old 02-09-2011, 01:14   #49
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
cuz he has something to prove
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 03:34   #50
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
cuz he has something to prove
What would that be?
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 03:48   #51
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
that he doesn't aimbot
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 08:46   #52
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviddd View Post
Why do you still play this game?
i enjoy the pvp, if this game didnt have pvp the way that it does, i wouldnt play this game anymore....

and for the only reason i play this game i would not use a cheat

and hey ForumAccount Aka LordReaver

im not using auto pots dude, i could barely keep my ass alive tryna pot against the damn tao, i never pot and im a *** noob at it, i just wanted to stay alive for the video....

and you cant record your entire screen with the co screen, then the video recorder program would be recording 2 completely different types of screen, instantly causing a codec error and a crash of your recording program....

it is possible to do this, but not with a good enough codec to be able to record the conquer screen clearly,

also... the chances of me turning on the cam and showing my process list and then right at that moment being able to be just on fire is a very slim chance.... i suck when i first start, and sometimes even after that im very on and off with hittin people, if i actually did end up making a video like that it would be to damn long, take to long to compress, and to long to upload, and waste way to much of my time doing

end of story
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw

Last edited by Bulletbody; 02-09-2011 at 08:53.
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 09:27   #53
ProEgy♥
Banned

ProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond reputeProEgy♥ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
that he doesn't aimbot
It is already proven, people are butthurt or rather shocked that he doesn't aimbot. Well if he does aimbot, I don't see how we smacked him to death on royalty lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletbody View Post
and you cant record your entire screen with the co screen, then the video recorder program would be recording 2 completely different types of screen, instantly causing a codec error and a crash of your recording program....
Well you can...I did use hypercam, showed the "other screen" then switched to co, I used xfire codec...recording fps was **** though, but I like to think my pc couldn't handle 2 clients on win7 + hypercam. >_>

You don't have to fight their ****ing insane paranoia, they whine more than they play, we had been through this for months even before you came aquarius. But you're still a dip**** for getting caught botlvling lol.

Last edited by ProEgy♥; 02-09-2011 at 09:30.
ProEgy♥ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 17:56   #54
Saoyaron
bored =x

Saoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond reputeSaoyaron has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydawg View Post
I like waffles.
who doesn't

Currently Playing - Starcraft 2 ID/#: Smoke/#125
Add me to play =D

WoW
Ryeto, Stormreaver 80 Warrior ~Retired =(
Sunchip Stormreaver 80 Priest ~Retired
Unreliable Stormreaver 80 Rogue ~Retired

Steam Account - ID: aznsouljah, s/n: Smoke789
Come play TF2

To see the world with eyes unclouded by hate. ~Mononoke Hime
loool
My First SS Vid =D
2nd SS vid lol
Saoyaron is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 18:52   #55
Bulletbody

Location: i live in an ocean... i swim with the fishies, and yes my computer is waterproof
Bulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond reputeBulletbody has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Bulletbody Send a message via Yahoo to Bulletbody
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProEgy***9829; View Post
It is already proven, people are butthurt or rather shocked that he doesn't aimbot. Well if he does aimbot, I don't see how we smacked him to death on royalty lol.

Well you can...I did use hypercam, showed the "other screen" then switched to co, I used xfire codec...recording fps was **** though, but I like to think my pc couldn't handle 2 clients on win7 + hypercam. >_>

You don't have to fight their ****ing insane paranoia, they whine more than they play, we had been through this for months even before you came aquarius. But you're still a dip**** for getting caught botlvling lol.
honestly... 2 dbs to get out of botjail... or 2 dbs to that pathetic ass mofo in market for crap exp...

and i use camtasia, i dont have any switch window option, i have different codecs and different settings i can put them at... i can record custom sized windows or the whole screen... but the only codec that records conquer clearly without lag is the divx codec, and the divx codec doesnt work for recording my desktop or webpage or anything....

none of the other codecs record conquer online even slightly to the point of where u can understand whats happening
BP: 320+

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0.oHeartlesso.0 View Post
get me a pic of just your face i'll attach a d**k and there you got a new avatar
To be a legend you must first beat a legend
To be the best you must first destroy everyone
To be a noob you just need an aimbot and fight like a pinnoy

i aimbot go **** yourself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngP6aboKUtw
Bulletbody is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-09-2011, 21:16   #56
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izlude View Post
I heard you like some funky stuff as well.
Won't you take me downnnnn to funkytownnnnnn.
Old 02-27-2011, 17:24   #57
unalYasar

unalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond reputeunalYasar has a reputation beyond repute
empty-speaking people.

Why have a blue color every time you hit?
it 's a fake server? i didn't see blue color in normal server.
what is it blue color ?
CaveMaN 130 Su-130 WArior - 132 Ninja
BenDi 138lvl water 138 lvl Warior 138lvl monk)
CaveBoy 138lvl ninja 138 lvl warior 138 lvl trojan
SnowMaN 130 Ninja 130 Warior 132 lvl Archer (new)
krališeNinja 130 ninja 130 warior 131 lvl fire (New)
OneMinute 140 water 140 ninja 140 ninja
CaveKid 130 Water 129 noob
Afacan 130Water 130water 129water
benim sat***305;c***305; serdarLI 120 warior- 128 tro :P
unalYasar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-02-2011, 00:13   #58
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unalYasar View Post
empty-speaking people.

Why have a blue color every time you hit?
it 's a fake server? i didn't see blue color in normal server.
what is it blue color ?
Well, at least nobody can accuse you of being colourblind.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: