Old 02-16-2009, 11:39   #16
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Bellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
I just stated what happened, not that pedro wasn't a scammer. I dont need a lecture about how he was in the past when I already know.
considering i was having a discussion, I'm terribly sorry you felt it was a lecture. My fault for thinking you wouldn't be too sensitive to have a discussion. WTG for taking things the wrong way yet again My spewing my thoughts and views doesnt always mean its personally at you but just that, my thoughts. Notice in my "lecture" a lack of "you" in there? Means its not directed necessarily at "you" but in general.
Happily Married to ***9829; Kaimeratwin ***9829; <3
"Life is all about ass; you’re either covering it, laughing at it, kicking it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one!"
Bellamia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2009, 14:09   #17
Rydawg
Delirious

Rydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond reputeRydawg has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bellamia View Post
like i said some things never change and better to play a game where none of that is possible as items are soulbound and not hard to replace
This, and I second it.
Old 02-17-2009, 07:16   #18
trunks006
ZAINIE PIE

trunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond reputetrunks006 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to trunks006
Quote:
...Notice in my "lecture" a lack of "you" in there? ...
/owned

Quote:
... Jake...

[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what colour is your nipples?[21:54]
[Friend]Taggerung speaks to Taunt: wow.[21:55]
[Friend]Taunt speaks to Taggerung: what u got saggy ones[21:55]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Promethean View Post
Next thing you know, you're driving out to a remote site with a dead hooker in the boot of your car, a tourniquet still wrapped around your left arm and a shotgun with only one cartridge on the front seat.
trunks006 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 08:24   #19
Bellamia
Bellaboo

Bellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond reputeBellamia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
/owned
No editing me mister wasnt meant to own him just give him a smack for being too testy
Happily Married to ***9829; Kaimeratwin ***9829; <3
"Life is all about ass; you’re either covering it, laughing at it, kicking it, busting it, trying to get a piece of it, behaving like one, or you live with one!"

Last edited by Bellamia; 02-17-2009 at 08:34.
Bellamia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2009, 15:59   #20
n00b!

n00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond repute
*laughs loudly*

I was in turkey on the weekend *lol*
n00b! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 00:02   #21
darkk

darkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond repute
i find this incredibly funny. the level of stupidity here is amazing. pedro was just in right place at the right time and madra was just seriously stupid enough to trade all of that and NOT make sure it was to his own charaction. was his own damn fault. as for pedro not returning it, are you really surprised? i mean cmon, the only reason he would give it back would be to avoid being killed, but seeing as he can just log storm, he has nothing to worry about. i just laugh at this whole thing. heres a tip madra, PAY MORE ATTENTION YOU ****ING RETARD AND STOP *****ING CAUSE YOU ****ED UP
darkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 05:03   #22
Goby^camataru

Goby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond reputeGoby^camataru has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Goby^camataru Send a message via Yahoo to Goby^camataru
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkk View Post
i find this incredibly funny. the level of stupidity here is amazing. pedro was just in right place at the right time and madra was just seriously stupid enough to trade all of that and NOT make sure it was to his own charaction. was his own damn fault. as for pedro not returning it, are you really surprised? i mean cmon, the only reason he would give it back would be to avoid being killed, but seeing as he can just log storm, he has nothing to worry about. i just laugh at this whole thing. heres a tip madra, PAY MORE ATTENTION YOU ****ING RETARD AND STOP *****ING CAUSE YOU ****ED UP
Lol
Goby^camataru is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 05:23   #23
darkk

darkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond reputedarkk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goby^camataru View Post
Lol
hi goby
darkk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 06:56   #24
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b! View Post
*laughs loudly*

I was in turkey on the weekend *lol*
Went to Istanbul? I saw pictures of it, looks like an amazing place.
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 18:41   #25
n00b!

n00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond reputen00b! has a reputation beyond repute
Ankara actually

And yes.. it was beautiful
n00b! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-18-2009, 22:27   #26
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
From what I heard Istanbul is amazing.

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?
meanno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 04:03   #27
kwimmiej
Dutchess

kwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond reputekwimmiej has a reputation beyond repute
I went to turkey on holiday once, it was fun but the food was horrribbleee. I'm not at all difficult with eating but I seriously only had plain rice and plain pasta for 2 weeks. Oh and 1 night they had kebab night, that was actually good lol.

Kimmiej [109] ×Water-Water-Water× Quit

~wind~ [130] ×Water-Trojan× Quit

I'm not arrogant..
I'm just superior to you
kwimmiej is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-19-2009, 11:57   #28
Rutsey
Banned

Rutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond reputeRutsey has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rutsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanno View Post
Just google it. Gorgeous.
Rutsey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2009, 14:07   #29
2rULE
&lt;3 turkiye

2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute2rULE has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutsey View Post
Went to Istanbul? I saw pictures of it, looks like an amazing place.
istanbul is the one and only city that u can touch two continental and two sea on the world. billions of historical and tourustic places, over 15 million people living in, two bridges between those two continents and the best of all is istanbul bosporus ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b! View Post
Ankara actually

And yes.. it was beautiful
ankara is modern and systematic but i dont like there cause i feel like a bureaucrat when i went there :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanno View Post
u heard right :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwimmiej View Post
I went to turkey on holiday once, it was fun but the food was horrribbleee. I'm not at all difficult with eating but I seriously only had plain rice and plain pasta for 2 weeks. Oh and 1 night they had kebab night, that was actually good lol.
i think u hang out at wrong places :S if u were contacted with me i would give you the part of heaven when you were at the turkiye (by the food section, dont take it wrong )

First rule of MMORPGS:

Everyone who has accomplished more than you has no life; everyone who has accomplished less than you is a noob.
2rULE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-20-2009, 16:51   #30
kdevil__13
Banned

kdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond reputekdevil__13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2rULE View Post

i think u hang out at wrong places :S if u were contacted with me i would give you the part of heaven when you were at the turkiye (by the food section, dont take it wrong )

^ LOL
kdevil__13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: