Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 05:58   #136
Remorse
Remorseful

Remorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.facebook.com/ConquerOnlineAsiaPacific please like this page, and make our dream come true!

Remorseful
The Making Of The King.

I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.

"Some things are beautiful precisely because they cannot be obtained."

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Remorse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2013, 07:58   #137
Oliverlo

Oliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond reputeOliverlo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLora View Post
once again i'm the loner sg didn't see the other sg player login again
Come to Gemini, there are a few Sgs came to my server, however, I am seldom online later due to busy with work and also playing a close beta game. 2 of the Sg bros are playing my other 2 chars, Mr and Ms Midnight, so u can talk to them.

The beta game I am playing is marvel heros, not bad, just like diablo 2. You can go check out this game https://www.marvelheroes.com/.
Mr_Midnight---1st +12, full -7pc, lvl 138, Ninja-War-Fire,in Gemini Server on 21 Nov 2010 362 None can 1 hit ss/fb me since Mar 2008[ Thanks to Demon Box Quest, I made 1kk+ cps. First to permanent lvl 5 critical attack on BS on Apr 2010.

People who cant kill me, ignore me.
An Eye For An Eye, A Tooth For A Tooth.
Cheaters-> http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=351319
Oliverlo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-22-2013, 08:48   #138
Remorse
Remorseful

Remorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond reputeRemorse has a reputation beyond repute
Crystal have hell lots of singaporean .

Remorseful
The Making Of The King.

I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."

Old 05-22-2013, 09:27   #139
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oliverlo View Post
Come to Gemini, there are a few Sgs came to my server, however, I am seldom online later due to busy with work and also playing a close beta game. 2 of the Sg bros are playing my other 2 chars, Mr and Ms Midnight, so u can talk to them.

The beta game I am playing is marvel heros, not bad, just like diablo 2. You can go check out this game https://www.marvelheroes.com/.
I'm a new addition to Gemini and were allies right now, look forward to speaking with you in person
Old 05-22-2013, 09:29   #140
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLora View Post
haha , i thought u never play liao!
Pretty much playing just to help friends in events and stuffs, other than that, nothing else. Anyway, if you decide to join us at Gemini, do let me know
Old 05-30-2013, 06:58   #141
Remorse
Remorseful

Singapore, Asia Pacific Group! Asia Pacific People Report HERE!

Remorseful
The Making Of The King.

Old 11-03-2013, 11:24   #142
lovebook
Kamiki Aya

lovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond reputelovebook has a reputation beyond repute
wake up wake up. !!!

He hired a local hooker and was going at it all night with her.

She kept screaming "Fujifoo, Fugifoo!!!", which the guy took to be pleasurable..

The next day, he was golfing with his Japanese counterparts and he got a hole-in-one. Wanting to impress the clients, he said "Fujifoo".

The Japanese clients looked confused and said "No, you got the right hole."

*fujifoo means (wrong hole) in japanese
lovebook is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-03-2013, 18:50   #143
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Lightbulb

Feel free to come and join Virgo, you will be surprised to find lots of Singaporeans, Australians here.

Cheers!
Old 11-27-2013, 09:03   #144
MeowWind
Can't kill anyone.

MeowWind is an unknown quantity at this point
Which server have good ping? Stuck in Lion with 300-900 ping.

Meeeeeeeeeeooooooooowwwwwwwwwww =^.^=
MeowWind is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2013, 07:52   #145
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowWind View Post
Which server have good ping? Stuck in Lion with 300-900 ping.
TQ have plans to open up an Oceanic server located in Australia soon and we will get really good ping there. Till that happens, I suggest you stay put in your server for now.
Old 11-29-2013, 07:07   #146
Sixblueone

Sixblueone is on a distinguished road
Wow! Nice to know there are more than a handful of Singaporeans playing

Im Kiba from pyramid. Think Im the only one left there. Started playing since 2008
But my equipments are all noob stuff as I suck at making money annnnnnd im too impatient!

Where are you guys transfered to btw?
Sixblueone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-17-2014, 20:48   #147
Blackalogy

Blackalogy is on a distinguished road
Woohoo I'm playing on Libra now. Anyone there?

I need to find some sg people to do some trading.... yin wei zai online mai dong xi hui bei ban.
Blackalogy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2014, 10:07   #148
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Haha I haven't log in for so many months sorry for late reply
I'm in WildSwan now, now got 3 sg and 2 msian here ^^
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: