View Poll Results: Let loot appear in the inventory directly
Yes, put the items in the killer's inventory! 8 66.67%
No, keep it as it is and let noobs steal your loot. 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2012, 08:10   #1
Staffy

Staffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond repute
Banshee drops

Would be nice to have drops from banshee/dragon appear in the inventory of the killer.

With an additional message for teammates saying:
Name has killed banshee and received itemA and itemB as a reward.

That way everyone in the team knows the drop and who has it.
This way you can avoid having to go red/black at banshee every halfhour since a ton of noobs sit on the loot and steal it like that.
Old 08-08-2012, 12:08   #2
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
I see the advantages in this, I really do. But this game is about exactly that, being able to survive even with people trying to kill you, stealing from you etc

PvP is the main aspect in CO. It's already bull**** that red/blacknames don't drop their stuff, and TQ implemented that retarded detain system.

Killing someone to loot their stuff, or being killed, is part of the game and is what makes it fun.

This is imo, of course

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2012, 14:13   #3
Staffy

Staffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond reputeStaffy has a reputation beyond repute
I have nothing against pvp. There is plenty of pvp around the banshee before it even dies. But having 20 noobs on your drop is annoying, they even zap/wwk you so you can't shift loot it.

I feel that if you have gone through the trouble of killing the banshee loosing pots over it, fighting your enemies over the kill. That when you finally do get the kill you shouldn't have to kill a bunch of newly made accounts who just go there to loot (they die to banshee so they are on the drop area when it dies and then they rev).

Enemies could still pk you after banshee died. And you could still drop the loot. Possibly even give the message to everyone in the area so they know who to kill.

I would rather loose my loot to enemies who are worthy than to a bunch of noobs who just sit in the way.
Old 08-08-2012, 14:58   #4
PixieBoy

PixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond reputePixieBoy has a reputation beyond repute
i did a forum like this a month ago and i totally agree with you all the damn newbs that stack the prizes is annoying u kill the stack and get 100 pkps wat fun is that the db if u get one just went to buying pk amulets lol or if they dont wanna put rewards directly into the inventory make the banshee appear in a place where 2nd rb chars or lvl 130 + chars can go like the soulbanshee u need health wine to go there
Position: Deputy Leader
Nobility: Duke
BattlePower: 357
Server: Sunshine
PixieBoy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2012, 18:06   #5
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
pj, i voted!!
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2012, 23:05   #6
~**therock**~

~**therock**~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ~**therock**~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ueki.! View Post
I see the advantages in this, I really do. But this game is about exactly that, being able to survive even with people trying to kill you, stealing from you etc

PvP is the main aspect in CO. It's already bull**** that red/blacknames don't drop their stuff, and TQ implemented that retarded detain system.

Killing someone to loot their stuff, or being killed, is part of the game and is what makes it fun.

This is imo, of course
first of all you don't get it when there are some one sitting on your reward that drops from banshee
there are **** loads of monks there that kills the banshee and after all that killing and u finally killed the monster u find **** loads of newbies sitting on your reward and kicking u like Staffy said
so how can you make more money if the only way for u to make money as a monk is from banshee
they should make it go to the killer's inventory
i voted YES YES YES

Best Regards, i hope u understood wat i was talking about Ueki.!
and without this all other education is good for nothing.
~**therock**~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2012, 23:06   #7
~**therock**~

~**therock**~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to ~**therock**~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staffy View Post
Would be nice to have drops from banshee/dragon appear in the inventory of the killer.

With an additional message for teammates saying:
Name has killed banshee and received itemA and itemB as a reward.

That way everyone in the team knows the drop and who has it.
This way you can avoid having to go red/black at banshee every halfhour since a ton of noobs sit on the loot and steal it like that.
Great Idea mate i really hope this happens just like DIS City SoulStones they go directly in ur inventory
and without this all other education is good for nothing.
~**therock**~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2012, 05:57   #8
Ueki.!
Dismantler

Ueki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond reputeUeki.! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~**therock**~ View Post
first of all you don't get it when there are some one sitting on your reward that drops from banshee
there are **** loads of monks there that kills the banshee and after all that killing and u finally killed the monster u find **** loads of newbies sitting on your reward and kicking u like Staffy said
so how can you make more money if the only way for u to make money as a monk is from banshee
they should make it go to the killer's inventory
i voted YES YES YES

Best Regards, i hope u understood wat i was talking about Ueki.!
I've been around since 1.0, and it's always been like this. Whenever a DB dropped, noobs would get on top of it.

It's how this game works, it's part of what makes it fun. I understand it might piss you off, but that's why shift screen exists

"Ueki is an unusually calm individual,
and doesn't care about what happens to him.
He also seems to have a strong battle sense,
as he often finds his opponent's weak points,
or unique strategies to defeat them."
Ueki.! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: