Old 05-28-2012, 22:36   #16
ZWJ

ZWJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannykinz View Post
didnt you cry when you got owned in skills pk because your **** hurc and p zap is worthless? nub needs to learn how to play
are you dumb? have u ever won me 1v1 in skill team, elite pk, team pk, gwar, ctf, outside tc anywhere? dude it's ****ing 3v1 in that skill team, get some brain, u and your whole guild of thrash have never ever won me 1v1 anywhere the whole server knows that -_- so just stop talking thrash if u can't win a 1v1 okay??

and yeah next you're gonna whine asking me to take off my gears and 1v1 u with a blade or sword or whatever rofl...go ask any soldier if they will take off their armed weapon and armour and fight a terrorist 1v1 on fist, fool.

Current :
Server: Lucky7
130-130-140 wat-war-troj
BP : 350 without mentor/clan
VIP level : 0

Probably only non-bulker in my server with BP 350 (:
ZWJ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 23:23   #17
Respectful
Enamorado

Respectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond reputeRespectful has a reputation beyond repute
I like tacos.
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold.
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old.
You're the shore when I am lost at sea.
You're the only thing that I like about me.
---------------------------------------------------
Amie, te amo, you beautiful biopsy face.***9829;
Respectful is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 23:45   #18
Dannykinz
CoDoctor

Dannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond reputeDannykinz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWJ View Post
are you dumb? have u ever won me 1v1 in skill team, elite pk, team pk, gwar, ctf, outside tc anywhere? dude it's ****ing 3v1 in that skill team, get some brain, u and your whole guild of thrash have never ever won me 1v1 anywhere the whole server knows that -_- so just stop talking thrash if u can't win a 1v1 okay??

and yeah next you're gonna whine asking me to take off my gears and 1v1 u with a blade or sword or whatever rofl...go ask any soldier if they will take off their armed weapon and armour and fight a terrorist 1v1 on fist, fool.
haha you lost last week in a 2 v 2 so stfu and stop thinking youre the **** and anyways just because you can run into the ctf base area when noone is watching makes you the ****? haha when i rev kleezy you run your sorry ass outta there so stfu okay? and the point of a 1 v 1 is to see whose better and anyways you can kill 3 people? that means you own our whole guild woopdie doo, someone with more bp can hurc whenever its skills you lose okay? and anyways how many times have me kleezy and xoric owned your guild? they die so easily so stfu and get some skill hurc trash
Dannykinz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 01:44   #19
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo_rider View Post
Sounds familiar... Haha...
very familiar hah~

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Kacey* View Post
added long time ago liao... aww... i planning to go new server lei...

for ur info... this is a thread for singaporeans only... if u are not from singapore... u r not welcome to post in this thread... and assuming from ur post, i guess u are from egypt... singapore is a developed country btw...
haha add until mum zai ah , we should go out some day wor haha gss ^.^
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 01:50   #20
kidtrg1234
AbeApe

kidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond reputekidtrg1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZWJ View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannykinz View Post
haha you lost last week in a 2 v 2 so stfu and stop thinking youre the **** and anyways just because you can run into the ctf base area when noone is watching makes you the ****? haha when i rev kleezy you run your sorry ass outta there so stfu okay? and the point of a 1 v 1 is to see whose better and anyways you can kill 3 people? that means you own our whole guild woopdie doo, someone with more bp can hurc whenever its skills you lose okay? and anyways how many times have me kleezy and xoric owned your guild? they die so easily so stfu and get some skill hurc trash
both of you can suck my peacock and bring your argument back to your DANG server forums kk ty! and after that i'll take my sorry azz with you guys! lolz

Back on topic: Imma make sure to tell all the egys to come and bot the heck out of your new servers so you Sigapore can't reunited for shyt lolz
kidtrg1234 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 01:51   #21
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Watch all the bots swarm there >,< lol
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 03:08   #22
bobo_rider

bobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond reputebobo_rider has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLora View Post
very familiar hah~
ya like something i said before... Hmmm...
bobo_rider is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 03:38   #23
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
not sure if singa is 3rd world but im still gonna call them 3rd world pest
It just show that you have no idea on what is happening around the world. Too much playing this game will just prove that it will lower your IQ to the level of the person I have quoted above.

Singapore is First world country and one of the country which was not affected by the 2008 Global crisis. So idiot better less your time on playing this game because this is really not good to your degrading IQ.

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 05:28   #24
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaonNalang View Post
It just show that you have no idea on what is happening around the world. Too much playing this game will just prove that it will lower your IQ to the level of the person I have quoted above.

Singapore is First world country and one of the country which was not affected by the 2008 Global crisis. So idiot better less your time on playing this game because this is really not good to your degrading IQ.
people who believes they can stop tq doing something with a vote or saying their opinion are just ignorant. this is capitalism
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 06:31   #25
SaonNalang

SaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond reputeSaonNalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipase View Post
people who believes they can stop tq doing something with a vote or saying their opinion are just ignorant. this is capitalism
By not giving your voice regarding to the most retarded patch on this games means you are simply a plane idiot or naive. Are you still playing?

|~Odin~|
515 BP and progressing
SaonNalang is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-29-2012, 06:40   #26
gorod

gorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond reputegorod has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to gorod
i will check it out and if i have good ping i will try it out

It seems like my other suggestion is being implemented as well?

Volcano - FenChurch - First owner.
Mausoleum - CrazY.3vil - Second owner.
BabyIcey - Miller aka Sudden Death - first and second owner.
Hebby - Mr.Rush - First owner.
Light - +.White.Pride.+ - First owner.
Storm - Hell~ - First and the only owner. Not using that nin-war-water anymore.
Royalty_EU - +Criminal+ - +12 items on Classic server
gorod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 07:45   #27
Unknow man

Unknow man is an unknown quantity at this point
wonder how many really singaporean, anyway i sticking to my server since i already have 2 +12 there.
Unknow man is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-30-2012, 19:20   #28
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~

ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
**** Singaporeans. America is welcome in any thread.
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-12-2013, 02:28   #29
ikkiez
Amanda

ikkiez is on a distinguished road
hello! i'm new in lucky7 and this forum! so sian like got no sg ppl here. play diamond 4 years ago and recently came back again! so many changes

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: