Old 04-15-2011, 07:29   #1
Orleans

Orleans is on a distinguished road
LIVE SUPPORT? what i fking joke!

I am not lieing when i tell you i payed thousands of euros on this game.

trying to get in contact with live sopport for 3 days now and all i see is:

Thank you for calling the Help Desk. We are currently unable to answer your call at this time, and you can call in later or you can send an email to service@conqueronline.com describing the problem in detail. Our staff will reply you in 1 to 2 days. Thank you for your patience!

TQ CAN LICK MY BALLS I QUIT NOT GOING TO PAY ONE ****ING CENT FOR THIS GAME I NEED TO GO LIKE LAMISTO AND HACK YOUR ****ING SERVERS TO GET SOME SUPPORT YOU ****ING MORONS

Last edited by Orleans; 04-15-2011 at 07:32.
Orleans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 07:53   #2
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
to be fair, if you emailed them at the begining.. may have gotten a response by now lol. also, tried vip forums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I'm in your shadowz, lootin your DBz
johnpriest is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 09:44   #3
killerjane
PlayBoi

killerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond repute
Please stfu, out of the 100,000's of people that play CO, lots of them have problems, your not the only one, if you can't get a response, then deal with it yourself retard.

Pop all you crips out

Last edited by MysticJustin; 04-15-2011 at 23:31.
killerjane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 09:47   #4
Josh...
Banned

Josh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond reputeJosh... has a reputation beyond repute
say you have a db purchase issue...they always respond to that...
Josh... is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 09:54   #5
killerjane
PlayBoi

killerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond reputekillerjane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh... View Post
say you have a db purchase issue...they always respond to that...
Nah man, just say you found a botter, Gina will pick up right away, trust me

Pop all you crips out
killerjane is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 10:30   #6
Sanad
Lord Ruler

Sanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond reputeSanad has a reputation beyond repute
I bet he's trollin'
Old 04-15-2011, 10:38   #7
Orleans

Orleans is on a distinguished road
I am not trolling.

TQ messed something up and i is impossible to deal with myself
Orleans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 10:46   #8
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Orleans has made a good valid point. There is not enough support period. I have logged in so many times to try and get online support. Know what, I got them online three times out of the 50 tries. Thats messed up. Badly.

Poor support for sure in most cases for most of us.
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 10:48   #9
johnpriest
Priest

johnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond reputejohnpriest has a reputation beyond repute
i been playing since 1.0, so what haha. that doesnt make anyone special. there are thousands of players and its prolly ****y dealing with em all. whats your problem anyway? rofl. all this crap and no actual hey i cant log in or w/e. fact is if you dont like things gtfo, its a game. calm down and enjoy yourself. if its a legit issue they'll get back to you lol. not like you can feed a child til you +12 your boots in game >.<

Quote:

Last edited by MysticJustin; 04-15-2011 at 23:32.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:49   #10
johnpriest
Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrimp View Post
Orleans has made a good valid point. There is not enough support period. I have logged in so many times to try and get online support. Know what, I got them online three times out of the 50 tries. Thats messed up. Badly.

Poor support for sure in most cases for most of us.
thats a good point, but not how hes going about it ranting like every other tard lol. not many situations were online support is epic anyway.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2011, 14:31   #11
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orleans View Post
I am not lieing when i tell you i payed thousands of euros on this game.

trying to get in contact with live sopport for 3 days now and all i see is:

Thank you for calling the Help Desk. We are currently unable to answer your call at this time, and you can call in later or you can send an email to service@conqueronline.com describing the problem in detail. Our staff will reply you in 1 to 2 days. Thank you for your patience!

TQ CAN LICK MY BALLS I QUIT NOT GOING TO PAY ONE ****ING CENT FOR THIS GAME I NEED TO GO LIKE LAMISTO AND HACK YOUR ****ING SERVERS TO GET SOME SUPPORT YOU ****ING MORONS
TQ has LIVE support??????????? Every time I attempted to use Live Support I got no response.
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 14:56   #12
Sepharius
Nuisance

Sepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond reputeSepharius has a reputation beyond repute
Old 04-15-2011, 15:24   #13
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Bushwacker* View Post
TQ has LIVE support??????????? Every time I attempted to use Live Support I got no response.
exactly

i remember when once i needed to talk with them, omg they were there, they told me what to do, i did precisely what they said, couple weeks later i was told i waited to long to report the issue lol when i indeed reported the issue within like 10 minutes of the incident, even had a response from TQ next day, which i in turn emailed them again, for a few days we emailed each other back and forth, then nothing, but two weeks later was told i waited to long to file the complaint lol lol lmao

so no, they basically blow

love the game, hate the drama, dont buy no more deebeeeezz lol, oh, hate the service we get
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 21:42   #14
StillHeart
Heartless

StillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond reputeStillHeart has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjane View Post
Nah man, just say you found a botter, Gina will pick up right away, trust me
Please stop acting like you are an average player. You are a what? Almost full +12 character? TQ sucks on yo ballz lol.

The average player? We need to spam the online service 50 times before we get a generic response. Or we need to lie and say we are buying dbs for anyone to look at us. Which usually ends in a faster typed generic response.

I can report like 20 active botters...they really don't care. lol. Like I was standing next to a botter, was talking to a GM. Told him the botters name. 5 minutes later, I'm still next to the botter and the GM was like...I just went to the character you stated they are not botting. I was like BIIIIIIIIIITCH he's teleporting all over the screen. "Good bye, please enjoy the game"

=.= Didn't even bother.

And to cam someone...EVEN if it is clearly evident they are teleporting with xp skills. If your ping is like 500 they say no. If your fps is 20, they say no. *sigh*
StillHeart is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-15-2011, 21:57   #15
Paper~DeidaraZ
Banned

Paper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond reputePaper~DeidaraZ has a reputation beyond repute
here's a tip, name yourself "ahmed" or "mohammed" or any egytard name, help desk will answer right away.

+ rep if this works.
Paper~DeidaraZ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: