Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2008, 17:59   #1
Kingofbears
||||||||||

Kingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond reputeKingofbears has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Windows Movie Maker Guide (Reducing file size)

As there's a rise in hackers recently, i could see effort made to arrest these hackers. Therefore, together, i would like to contribute my effort to maintain a hack free society. For those that had frapped videos of people using hacks or illegal means to give them advantage over others in CO, might have wondered how to reduce the size of the video captured by fraps, hypercam, gamecam, etc. Below is a short guide to help you fellows out.

First thing first, some of your windows movie maker might look different from the screenshots i have placed up so, dont Panic!. Reason being, im running windows vista and its windows movie maker is of the latest version.
If you are running the following OS, Windows XP SP2 and above, Windows Vista, you should have the same windows movie maker. I would assume nobody uses Windows XP and below OS or another OS platform cause you wont find windows movie maker on another different OS platform.

If you think you have a older version of the windows movie maker, dont panic, cause you should still find the publish option which will allow you to compress the video.

Screenshot 1: Import your media from your computer HDD using the highlighted in red (Import Media) button

Screenshot 2: Having dragged your finished media into your storyboard, its time to compress the finished video, Select from the taskbar as follows: View -> Tasks

Screenshot 3: Having selected Tasks, the side column will appear with the following options, to save this finished video onto your computer, select the highlighted in red (This computer).

If theres any other queries regarding the use of windows movie maker, feel free to drop them right here.

Edit: If the screenshot is too small, hover your mouse over the screenshot, it should gives you a zoom in option.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SS1.jpg
Views:	330
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	87495   Click image for larger version

Name:	SS2.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	65.1 KB
ID:	87496   Click image for larger version

Name:	SS3.jpg
Views:	238
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	87497  

Last edited by Kingofbears; 09-28-2008 at 04:00.
Kingofbears is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: