Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 66 votes, 4.23 average. Display Modes
Old 10-03-2007, 11:23   #46
LuKy_StRiKe
Alcologist

Location: Travel around the world in search of peace.... well peace is there after I am finished
LuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond reputeLuKy_StRiKe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LuKy_StRiKe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasha View Post
Hah just reading this... but meh hubby in game popped a 2nd sock in his reg boots just the other day by mrkt guy when he upgraded.. Without lt. haha. our server seems to discovered sock making still good with boots, everything else chances seem to have lowered dramatically....
Guess we wont have to worry about trying to make soc's cuz of those soc stones or w/e is comming out ...

337 Potency
Gearz:
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ears
Super +8 2 SDG -7 Necky
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Ring
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Blade
Super +12 2 SDG -7 Armor
Super +7 2 SDG -7 Boots
-1 Gourd

mailman : 1st 2nd rb char in Sapphire
mailman : 1st 2nd rb to hit 130 in Sapphire
mailman : 1st 130 130 130 pure blood tro in Sapphire
LuKy_StRiKe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 11:24   #47
~*IXLegacyXI*~
Banned

~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*IXLegacyXI*~ has a reputation beyond repute
You people suck, put that **** in your signatures already.
~*IXLegacyXI*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 11:25   #48
BeaverWeaver

BeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoShI99 View Post
Last soc I heard of was a few days ago someone made a 2 soc tro armor by repairing with LT.
...To bad yu cant do that....? Luckytime repairs only give quality upgrades not sockets...dunno who you heard that from but they are lien.
Rydia#17 Lv 120-120 Rb War-War Emerald
*Rydia* Lv 112 Warrior (Redoin to 130)
+rep me and I +rep you

Officially quit after tail's to much unbalance
BeaverWeaver is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 12:03   #49
Talakara
De Arimasu

Talakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond reputeTalakara has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Talakara Send a message via MSN to Talakara Send a message via Yahoo to Talakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vile Knight View Post
I posted this in community forum, but some GM or mod closed it without reason. Aside from the fact it probably hit a hard nerve with TQ.

I recommend that everyone quit buying Dragonballs for ONE entire month. Maybe longer. The loss of revenue would sting TQ to say the least, especially in American and Euros. Maybe then, they will sit up and take notice, that people in this game are sick and tired of their one-sided attempt to only make more cash by exploiting the game. Case and point: What new features are being released to FIX problems? None. The whole server crashing and horrible connections are rampant. Their solution? Offer offline TG, which you need to PAY for. Yes, what a solution. All of the new 'features' provided by TQ are for the purpose of cashing in on the game, rather than admitting there are issues with the servers and gameplay. They've twisted and exploited their own game to make money. Drop rates for dbs? Almost nil. Lotto, Db leveling, CPs, offline TG. Not a single thing here actually fixes anything. Only puts forth more problems and issues, that they will not fix. Potency is a huge one!

So join me, stop buying DBs for a month, maybe more. We can only hope if their pocketbooks start drying up from funds, that they might think we're serious as hell, and we're tired of lackluster support, GMs that don't do their jobs, and programmers than any chimpanzee could outdo.

I like it! *Continues to not buy dbs*

Unfortunatly, they haven't gotten a cent out of me, that isn't about to change. They do need to do something though.. I'm definatly losing interest in conquer, very quickly
-Yes, Talakara is my real name.-
Please don't hesitate to PM me with any questions or concerns regarding the forums!
Talakara is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 12:53   #50
The Old One

The Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old One has a reputation beyond repute
make sockets

I still make sockets spamming mets but fewer then I used to. I did socket a coro 3 days ago and boots last night.
The Old One is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 13:53   #51
OnlineBarbie
WLK

OnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond reputeOnlineBarbie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old One View Post
I still make sockets spamming mets but fewer then I used to. I did socket a coro 3 days ago and boots last night.
How many mets did you use to socket these 4 items?
OnlineBarbie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 17:49   #52
Detergent

Detergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond reputeDetergent has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlineBarbie View Post
How many mets did you use to socket these 4 items?
1 coro 3 days ago, and 1 boots last night. 2 items, not 4
Old 10-03-2007, 18:04   #53
TaoistGod

TaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of lightTaoistGod is a glorious beacon of light
I needs meeh deebeezz to keep pwnin im fine with the loging going down i just go to sleep wkae up and ther online
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:49]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:45]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:38]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:33]
[Talk]SYSTEM speaks to ALLUSERS: Godson818 has been killed by TaoistGod![12:27]
TaoistGod is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-03-2007, 23:42   #54
Rikudon

Rikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond reputeRikudon has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Rikudon Send a message via Yahoo to Rikudon
lmao i have only bought like 4 packs of 5 XD and ive only played for a year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galuega View Post
hmmmmmmmmmm.......... sensei has spoken!!!!

Ferral>Bibo>G>pet rock>Riku i suck
Rikudon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-04-2007, 06:34   #55
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoistGod View Post
I needs meeh deebeezz to keep pwnin im fine with the loging going down i just go to sleep wkae up and ther online
now here's a no-lifer who bulks

In my golden days:
Quote:
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 13:24   #56
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
Hello, everyone.. I'm Chaos, the moderator that infracted Vile Knight the first time. I take no responsibility for what other moderators have infracted him for (The second spam one and the one about a scam website (We know its a mistake and we're getting that one removed)). I'd like to explain the reason for why he was infracted on my part.

Vile Knight was NOT, I repeat, NOT, infracted for the content of this thread. You are always welcome to express your opinions about TQ, given that they follow the board rules. I have no problem with the post. I didn't infract him for the content as I am not here to rescue/stand up for TQ, just to help the forums. He was infracted because he posted the same "Please Read" thread in over 20 different forums. See the list below:
FAQ
Bugs
Community
Chitchat Matchup
Sapphire
Newcomer's Harbor
Tips and hints
Suggestions
Ruby
Emerald
Turquoise
Dragon
Kylin
Tiger
Lion
Justice
Glory
Freedom
Faith
Eternity
Dream
(There could be more, I don't know.)

Now, if this thread had stayed in Sapphire and the Community Forum (Which would have served to get the word out), no disciplinary action would have been taken and they would have been left open. It was the fact that it was reposted numerous times thad made it spam. I explained this to Vile Knight in our PM conversation after he recieved my infraction. I closed the thread in FAQ, it was later deleted by another mod. The one in Community was closed as a DIRECT result from the fact that it was spammed all over the place.

I hope that clears up any confusion.
ChaosDealer73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 14:02   #57
Cybren84

Cybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond reputeCybren84 has a reputation beyond repute
U know i agree...
I have bought dbs last month but it was bcause TQ exhausted my resources on getting one...

1. Blue mouse quest DB was taken away
2. Mining for gems is crap (rarely or never been able to mine for gems in days)
3. DB drops has decreased ALOT (which my archer made over 30k of kills and only gotten like 7 mets and 2 +1 items o.O)
4. And squama dbs chance has decreased as well >_> (only 1-2 mets a week)

I'm tired of buying dbs that later make TQ still mess up...
If they tend to want to make the game play better, they should at least put back the originals...

The met drops arent great either and the damn TC guy isnt helping either...
(In fact hes failing more times than i require in market!!!)
Cybren84 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 14:09   #58
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post

I hope that clears up any confusion.
Wait....... What?
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 14:20   #59
ChaosDealer73
Heh.

ChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond reputeChaosDealer73 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkster View Post
Wait....... What?
What are you confused about?
ChaosDealer73 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-05-2007, 14:28   #60
Borny

Borny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond reputeBorny has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosDealer73 View Post
What are you confused about?
nothing.

that was very clear and very nice of you to clear things out

In my golden days:
Quote:
Making sure that Borny is not the last one posting is a full time job!
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian-Atticus View Post
Sure a guild can be neutral. Just takes about 20 or more Bornys. It's all in the matter of honor & honesty; and those who have it, I respect them the most. Like Borny I have great respect for his honesty.
When I post, once in a blue moon, this is usually how everyone reacts ... :
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Borny, Love of my life! I misses you. Stay longer!
Borny is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: