Old 03-19-2013, 00:35   #1
<ishida>

<ishida> is on a distinguished road
dc or server conection problems post here

For the past 3 hours almost 4hrs I am unable to connect to the server. I've tried my ipad mini and my ipad 3. still no luck, it gets stuck at "Logging into account server..."
with the Loading... in the paused state. Then gives me the error "Failed to connect to the game server. Please try again later." my internet is fine, reset my router and modem. all other internet based apps and browser is working. so there for it's the client or on the sever ended side.

request to make this sticky
i noticed the co site for pc has this thread but not the ipad forum as of yet
<ishida> is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2013, 16:37   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <ishida> View Post
For the past 3 hours almost 4hrs I am unable to connect to the server. I've tried my ipad mini and my ipad 3. still no luck, it gets stuck at "Logging into account server..."
with the Loading... in the paused state. Then gives me the error "Failed to connect to the game server. Please try again later." my internet is fine, reset my router and modem. all other internet based apps and browser is working. so there for it's the client or on the sever ended side.

request to make this sticky
i noticed the co site for pc has this thread but not the ipad forum as of yet
On one of your devices delete and redownload the app, it worked for me...
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2013, 23:57   #3
<ishida>

Quote:
Originally Posted by smax_PT View Post
On one of your devices delete and redownload the app, it worked for me...
it turns out that the server had crashed, during the event it had been posted on twitter and facebook.

on a side note. i have a on going problem at times i will dc every 2 mins. it gets very annoying that the game is not playable. is it just me or does every one have this issue?
Old 03-20-2013, 06:55   #4
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by <ishida> View Post
it turns out that the server had crashed, during the event it had been posted on twitter and facebook.

on a side note. i have a on going problem at times i will dc every 2 mins. it gets very annoying that the game is not playable. is it just me or does every one have this issue?
Ipad 1? I do not have that issue
Old 03-21-2013, 15:40   #5
<ishida>

Quote:
Ipad 1? I do not have that issue
interesting, i have ipad 3. there performance should be better but it seems like the memory needs to be buffered every so often.. on rare occasions after the lag the connection returns. in that second everything trys to catch up.
Old 03-21-2013, 15:50   #6
smax_PT
N00bMod

I've got ipad 2, never had any of those issues.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:02   #7
<ishida>

Quote:
I've got ipad 2, never had any of those issues.
unfortunately my problem will then persist with no resolution.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: