Old 08-09-2015, 08:00   #1
corey2550

corey2550 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Please install Flash Player 6.0

I keep getting this message every time I open up Conquer Online telling me to install flash player but I already have it and it only started happening last week. I don't recall ever moving flash player. I've even tried uninstalling it and putting on a new flash player but nothing works. The current Adobe flash players on their site only want to attach themselves into the browsers as plug ins?

Found a couple threads about this issue but none of them worked so here I am.
corey2550 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-17-2015, 08:24   #2
corey2550

By the way almost been two ****ing months and I still can't play :P.

BUMP.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:01   #3
Kachun

Kachun is on a distinguished road
I assume you removed everything related to conquer and re-installed from a freshly downloaded installer?

CO shouldn't be asking for flash, sounds fishy to me.
Kachun is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2015, 16:54   #4
corey2550

Yeah that was the first thing I did. I've even tried removing all the flash players from each browser and re-installing them. Through the process I discovered I was unable to install the new flash player on Internet Explorer regardless of all the different attempts I made. I even used an executable file to restore any default files that may have been corrupted or removed but windows didn't like that at all now the system thinks I'm using a fake windows key xD.

Any original flash player files in system32 must of been messed up seems like my only option is to reformat but its just a lot of hassle when you have like 30 games on your computer you have to re-download. @.@
Old 11-14-2015, 17:53   #5
DW2012

DW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond reputeDW2012 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corey2550 View Post
Seems like once again the forums are completely useless. It's basically a place where players who quit years ago can cry about how they hate the changes made to this game but somehow despite the word "years" here you're. :P.
Well if you see that then you have been warned about this game. It's that bad that older players take the time to complain. = bad game.

Before I start to play a new game I always hit the forums to hear of the problems other players are having. It's a good thing todo.
DW2012 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-17-2015, 12:34   #6
corey2550

Hey guys I Just wanted to finalize this post. After countless days of research and attempts to root out the problem it seems that the issue has to do with deleted or corrupted files in the System32 folder. I'm talking about the original files that were installed on your computer when you opened it up for the first time. Unfortunately the only solution I have found is to reformat your computer (if your willing to go that far for conquer online :P).

Note: This issue may have occurred due to the System32 files being manipulated by malware. If anyone has questions message me up.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: