x-ghost

x-ghost is on a distinguished road
the game not work

the game stopped working after the latest patch 5716

it appear for me it is trojan and the game not working any more
x-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 09:21   #2
jedarm

jedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond repute
stopped working to me too
my antivirus says trojan or something

TQAnp.dll is deleted by my antivirus

Last edited by jedarm; 04-02-2013 at 09:24.
jedarm is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 10:59   #3
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
And as has been said many times, false positives are nothing new. There is no reason to worry, and you can continue installation without problem.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2013, 11:13   #4
jedarm

jedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond reputejedarm has a reputation beyond repute
Yes i know, and i can play when i disable the antivirus protection, but its not safe.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:16   #5
thehempknight
Your Ruler

thehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond reputethehempknight has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, it is. If there was a legitimate problem, we would be addressing it.
s
m

I hate it when it drips like that....

Official Unofficial NonMember of the BACONEERS!!!!11eleven

There's no point for democracy when ignorance is celebrated.

The saline from your tear ducts energizes my ego.
thehempknight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2013, 07:55   #6
Ncnotorious
!ReNegAdE!

Ncnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
There IS a legitimate problem and you SHOULD address it. Same thing happened to me.

The game autopatches well but the client itself does not load which makes me think it is the conquer.exe file. If i blacknull that file i get the error message that "TQAnp.dll" is missing. Note that all of this only occurred after the newest patch as I was running and using both CO and my antivirus.

Btw what kind of retarded customer service is that to just dismiss the problem without even looking into it. This is exactly the reason why your game wont grow as other games do even after 9yrs or however long you're trying to celebrate atm.
Ncnotorious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2013, 09:06   #7
SilverTejp

SilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond reputeSilverTejp has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Startup issues after patch 2013-04-02

After the patch most ppl (not all i guess cause theres always exceptions) cant start the client, TQAnp.dll gets deleted by both Norton antivirus and Eset NOD32 antivirus and it say its a version of "Win32/Packed.VMProtect.AAN trojan".
Atleast for me with Eset, but a friend with norton have same issue so i assume its same thing there, Most likely all antivirus programs do the same thing but those 2 are the only ones i can say for sure do this.

140 Water-Ninja-Ninja (atleast on the inside)

Full +12
SilverTejp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-03-2013, 11:47   #8
dr00py
RevPr0

dr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond reputedr00py has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
And as has been said many times, false positives are nothing new. There is no reason to worry, and you can continue installation without problem.
Quote:
May that be a false positive report you can't expect people to close their security protection application and to be vulnerable to other threats just to play Conquer.

It's not the users fault that TQ can't make a proper file that wont raise flags with security protection application.
Life is like a vaccum cleaner. No matter how good the quality is, it still sucks.
Eagel>Mars>KingJus>Hebby>Water>Lost!
***9829;
A perfect poison blade in 9 steps
The Llama Song

me .................................. you
O
/ \
/\ \!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0-<-<

P.S.: rep me and ill rep u back
***9829;
dr00py is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-04-2013, 00:16   #9
PoisonBlood
~Ashley

PoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond reputePoisonBlood has a reputation beyond repute
This needs to be fixed...having to disable antivirus and restoring the file from quarantine everytime is rediculous and not safe. Never had this problem before, until this last patch, I have had the same antivirus for a while NOD32.
Yes this IS a problem and it SHOULD be "addressed".
Old 04-04-2013, 02:18   #10
x-ghost

x-ghost is on a distinguished road
i deactivate my antivirus , work ,but after my laptop restarting couse that stupied trojan , if u want to give game give it clear not , to put spam in our computers , many people pay for this game , is that who deserve it to spam our computers , this make me mad
x-ghost is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: