Old 04-16-2018, 10:28   #1
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Lol..(Credit Rewards)

This has always been happening and i get a little sick of it.. People who pay to play this game and keep it up and running get screwed when it comes to crediting.

Dear TQ we are all well aware that You have re - salers on eli pvp.com otherwise how would they credit to a given account right?

So you sell these Cps cheaper on there..Which i have never even bought but I'm sure that 30/40 pct of bulkers have

You promote people who camp and stack bosses and events and have never credited EVER- no joke i know people who are 390 bp and don't even have vip 1.
You opened a chasm that sends all rewards to drop so campers can just stack +3-+5 stones all freaking day for free.. by having 2nd reborn noobs (and this does happen because my 'friend' in game has like 50 chars and no job).

But to those who pay you guys u sit there and screw them each and every single time!! I pay moderately per month i don't get all crazy with my spendings but still. The fact remains every time TQ puts an credit event out it is complete garbage i have never won anything worth over 200 cps and i usually try out each one [ normaly around holidays and special events as this one]..

And its like this every single event not just this. But this is what 20usd gets u on this event

So tell us TQ are you ever going to give back to those whome keep u afloat?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	99217075.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	187.2 KB
ID:	151325  

Last edited by KloacmrotSi; 04-16-2018 at 11:14.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2018, 11:19   #2
IKillAll

Location: In a hole digging my way to the center of the earth.
IKillAll is on a distinguished road
Well thats seems like your problem. They wont care about your spendings unless you are a whale. Bulk up even more if you want their attention since thats what keep them afloat.
IKillAll is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2018, 12:14   #3
KloacmrotSi

KloacmrotSi is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IKillAll View Post
Well thats seems like your problem. They wont care about your spendings unless you are a whale. Bulk up even more if you want their attention since thats what keep them afloat.
I spend nearly 60 usd budget [if that] a month on the game a year maybe 800 bucks.

I just find it really sorry they resale cps for cheaper price and reward the event camper base players.. Because after all if the game didn't make money they'd just shut it down dude. That much is clear given that is what they have done with two of their previous games.
KloacmrotSi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: