Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-02-2014, 00:53   #1
hadide

hadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the rough
Any up to date money making guide's?

Hi,

Im an old player back when there was no tower/fan and we just had the warrior, trojan, taoist and archer to pick from, alot has changed and I would like to know if some of the old methods of making money are still available like farming water tao's/warriors or doing moonbox quest. If these methods of making money arent available anymore what is??

Thanks, Hadide.
hadide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 04:46   #2
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
farming isn't done much for money anymore,
to farm fast u need expensive gears and u only get a super gem from it, no db anymore..
but if u don't have perm soul levelgears, and a lot of time, u can try to use a noob on auto hunt till 120 and get super gem from it, but i have no idea how long that would take with just free bound gears...

im not sure about moonbox quest, i think they limited the amount of times u could do it in a day or so, but never really done that quest... i always got in death and moon box is cheap (and free for new players when they reach 110 for the first time) so not much money to be made there

theres always hunting for mets to sell for a little money, but sadly, to make a lot u need a strong char to win events and such, but that costs more than what u will get out of it
Old 04-02-2014, 04:49   #3
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadide View Post
Hi,

Im an old player back when there was no tower/fan and we just had the warrior, trojan, taoist and archer to pick from, alot has changed and I would like to know if some of the old methods of making money are still available like farming water tao's/warriors or doing moonbox quest. If these methods of making money arent available anymore what is??

Thanks, Hadide.
Old ways of earning money:
Mining - gone
Blue mouse - gone
Moon box - TQ'd
Manual hunting - TQ'd
Met zone - TQ'd
Farming - TQ'd
Market is dead but if you are good in market you can earn well there.
Any other old way i forgot to mention?
And if there is some easy way to earn good money for anyone that few people know they wont share it since if TQ will find out it will be removed.

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 04-02-2014 at 05:06.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2014, 05:02   #4
hadide

hadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the roughhadide is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsAiKoW View Post
farming isn't done much for money anymore,
to farm fast u need expensive gears and u only get a super gem from it, no db anymore..
but if u don't have perm soul levelgears, and a lot of time, u can try to use a noob on auto hunt till 120 and get super gem from it, but i have no idea how long that would take with just free bound gears...

im not sure about moonbox quest, i think they limited the amount of times u could do it in a day or so, but never really done that quest... i always got in death and moon box is cheap (and free for new players when they reach 110 for the first time) so not much money to be made there

theres always hunting for mets to sell for a little money, but sadly, to make a lot u need a strong char to win events and such, but that costs more than what u will get out of it
So the DB has been replaced with a super gem? is this super gem bound or tradeable?
Old 04-02-2014, 05:03   #5
hadide

Is the super gem bound, is it from first rebirth or 2nd?

and sorry if i double post kinda new to forum
Old 04-02-2014, 06:04   #6
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LitasLTL View Post
Lotto. hhhhh
Old 04-04-2014, 17:00   #7
LeftShoe

LeftShoe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Old ways of earning money:
Mining - gone
Blue mouse - gone
Moon box - TQ'd
Manual hunting - TQ'd
Met zone - TQ'd
Farming - TQ'd
Market is dead but if you are good in market you can earn well there.
And if there is some easy way to earn good money for anyone that few people know they wont share it since if TQ will find out it will be removed.
Sooooo... what are the new ways? As far as I can see everyone just farms mets/gems/+1's...
LeftShoe is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2014, 01:43   #8
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
How about these GOLD to CPS methods.

Before starting this PROJECT,
Check to see how much 215cps go for in your server.
215cps in most server cost about 12,000,000 gold. I've been on pyramid and pharos where 215cps were only worth 10,000,000 gold. So keep that in mind.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
leveling a bunch of accounts to level 70.

There is a daily quest for level 70 characters that allows you to release 8 dead soldiers in desert city to claim a chi token and exp. There is also a chance you can collect a bag of 300k gold from one of the dead soldiers.
A lot of it goes by chance but!

You're going to need a lot of lvl70 characters and spend each day doing each of their lvl70 quest. Just keep in mind the 300k gold bag comes at random so you might only get 1 out of every 20 or 30 accounts that will collect it. But you'll make a good income every week

*BTW: If you're lucky enough to get 300k money bag on 40 accounts you'll have 12,000,000 gold
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join a noob account on the ranked 1 guild in ctf.

No need to fight in capture the flag just run around and grab flags to bring to the base. You want to join the 1st guild always ranked because they'll always have a base to return your flags too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level 80 daily quest

Also if your lvl70 characters make it to lvl80 you can then have them do their lvl80 quest which just requires you to plant a seed in a flower bed. This is similar to the 300k bag on lvl70 quest where the prize comes up by chance. But you can win things like gems, exppotions,flowers etc here and sell it in market for gold or cps. Before level 80 quest (magnolias all around) do lvl 50 quest (honoring the ancestors). And honor the one on the left Huang Di so he will give you study points. You can use study points to change seed if you get normal one. You wont need study points for your useless noobs.
Also it might help if your noobs would be water taos. Eventualy they would level to 110 so you will get a super gem.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the methods, by the end of the week you should have enough gold to buy at minimum 215 cps but honestly depending on how much time you actually invest into this determines how much gold you'll make. You could be making 645 cps, 860 cps 1,075 cps or 1,290 cps in one week. So if you no life it for a month you might make bank

Last edited by Purple-Pillz; 04-06-2014 at 09:23.
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 01:30   #9
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Pillz View Post
Level 80 daily quest

Also if your lvl70 characters make it to lvl80 you can then have them do their lvl80 quest which just requires you to plant a seed in a flower bed. This is similar to the 300k bag on lvl70 quest where the prize comes up by chance. But you can win things like gems, exppotions,flowers etc here and sell it in market for gold or cps.
Before level 80 quest (magnolias all around) do lvl 50 quest (honoring the ancestors). And honor the one on the left Huang Di so he will give you study points. You can use study points to change seed if you get normal one. You wont need study points for your useless noobs.
Also it might help if your useless noobs would be water taos. Eventualy they would level to 110 so you will get super gem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Between the methods, by the end of the week you should have enough gold to buy at minimum 215 cps but honestly depending on how much time you actually invest into this determines how much gold you'll make. You could be making 645 cps, 860 cps 1,075 cps or 1,290 cps in one week. So if you no life it for a month you might make bank
There is a quest called "treasure in the blue". If you are strong enough to kill mobs there and survive you can posibly earn something. But there you loose items from inventory just by geting hit so most of people will try to kill you.

You could be making tortoise gems. 7 diferent regular refined gems gives you either 2 or 3 tortoise gems. (I would say 60% to get 2 refined 40% - 3 refined). 15 refined gems makes super tortoise gems. Make sure you only buy cheap refined gems or use the ones you get for free. Composing for refired tortoise gems cost 100k, composing super tortoise gem cost 1 mln. So if you will buy too expensive gems you wont make profit.

Also learning to speak Arabic will help you to find strong friends

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by LitasLTL; 04-06-2014 at 01:57.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 06:52   #10
Yokaa
Mia

Yokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond reputeYokaa has a reputation beyond repute
it takes very long to collect 15 refine tort just from 7 different refined ones.

buying them would be cheaper

but super tort in my server already 250 cps
Life is not Joyful
Life is not Game
Life is not Conquer
Life is not HERE
Yokaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2014, 09:21   #11
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
There is a quest called "treasure in the blue". If you are strong enough to kill mobs there and survive you can posibly earn something. But there you loose items from inventory just by geting hit so most of people will try to kill you.

You could be making tortoise gems. 7 diferent regular refined gems gives you either 2 or 3 tortoise gems. (I would say 60% to get 2 refined 40% - 3 refined). 15 refined gems makes super tortoise gems. Make sure you only buy cheap refined gems or use the ones you get for free. Composing for refired tortoise gems cost 100k, composing super tortoise gem cost 1 mln. So if you will buy too expensive gems you wont make profit.

Also learning to speak Arabic will help you to find strong friends
appreciate the edit forgot to mention that
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 10:37   #12
hollly

hollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond reputehollly has a reputation beyond repute
Most rentable imho :

a) Treasure in blue. Get gold coins, play lotto for free, be lucky or gear up little by little. Helps a lot being strong beforehand. Event of one hour, 2x a day, 3/4 days a week.
b) Marketing. Requires some founds (3/4k cp should be good but more is always better), being often connected helps a lot.
c) Autohunting with vip 4 on three accounts : priceless. You'll always make money with that.
d) CTF and even GW. Ctf is basics, get in a guild that rewards it decently, do the event, get a few kk and cp. In GW, GLs often reward the players that are involved.
e) Team pk, elite pk, elite team pk : depends what level you play, but unless you're someone really friendly that gets carried by pros in the top 8, you need really good gear/chi/jiang to have decent odds of getting rewarded.
f) Reborning chars. People say "TQed" but from what I know, you can simply autohunt a chars with bound gear for two weeks, go to second rb quest, pay 360 cp on the items required, do the quest, and get 3 dbs as reward. Not incredible income, but rentable I guess.

There are more, but basically you gotta understand "making money" is still really important, but keeping your lvl/chi/jiang updated is 1000x better.
hollly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-07-2014, 21:51   #13
Kelvin742

Kelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond reputeKelvin742 has a reputation beyond repute
i highly recommend auto-hunting if you have the rl money for vip. i've been doing with two accounts and you can find a db like every month or less. lots of met scrolls, +1s, and normal gems which you can build up to torts.
Kelvin742 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: