Old 03-17-2014, 00:58   #61
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by awakening View Post
okay
Old 03-17-2014, 01:10   #62
lipase

lipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond reputelipase has a reputation beyond repute
kk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahana View Post
just wanted to say I like your name....

back to my hole...
Quote:
Originally Posted by trunks006 View Post
Rxin, please
lipase is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 01:10   #63
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
useless
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 01:20   #64
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
ahmed are you egy?
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 01:37   #65
~Ahmed~

~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute~Ahmed~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrønick View Post
useless
Right from the very beginning.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:28   #66
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ahmed~ View Post
Yup, which means he's setting the bar way too low for that to happen. I don't know about you, but 50 is low hhhhhhhhh. Of course a superb genius like me is guaranteed a %100 success rate. If you really want to get serious about it and you're not just butthurt, well, have you ever heard of phasing, bro?

Stop? Hahahah not even if your life depended on it. I've heard that a lot from people and they always rage uncontrollably. But for now, you should work on your grammar and spelling, THEN you may be "allowed" to call people idiots.

Jokes on you. Get mad along with him.
*tells people to work on their grammar and spelling* *doesnt get anything*

You are a hypocrite.

As for the 50 IQ. Yes this was an exaggeration/hyperbole, genius. If you actually had an IQ of 50 then you were literally a retard. You simply keep on proving that you are very very stupid, hence why I wrote IQ of 50. It is called emphazing your statement, fool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Oh and nobody will get mad simply because you are retarded. Actually i am laughing, because you make a fool of yourself and dont even seem to mind or you simply dont get what you are doing.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 02:40   #67
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathclaw View Post

You are a hypocrite.

As for the 50 IQ. Yes this was an exaggeration/hyperbole, genius. If you actually had an IQ of 50 then you were literally a retard. You simply keep on proving that you are very very stupid, hence why I wrote IQ of 50. It is called emphazing your statement, fool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

Oh and nobody will get mad simply because you are retarded. Actually i am laughing, because you make a fool of yourself and dont even seem to mind or you simply dont get what you are doing.
Sooooo was it an exaggeration or was it accurate because I keep proving it?

rest is tl;dr. jokes on you.
Old 03-17-2014, 07:38   #68
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sooooo was it an exaggeration or was it accurate because I keep proving it?

rest is tl;dr. jokes on you.
l2r idiot.

You keep on proving that you are very stupid. The 50 IQ was just an exaggeration. If you had an IQ of 50 then you couldnt post your bs.
Computer Scientist
Old 03-17-2014, 08:00   #69
~Ahmed~

Quote:

You are a hypocrite.
First this, do you know what a hypocrite means? Deathclaw the scientist is at it againnnnnnnnnn.

Quote:
l2r idiot.

You keep on proving that you are very stupid. The 50 IQ was just an exaggeration. If you had an IQ of 50 then you couldnt post your bs.
l2r bro. Half of the things you say are either exaggerations, metaphors or "figurative speechs" *cough*. You are desperately trying to make sense out of a troll thread with no purpose. It's hilarious that you've been trying to come off as "un-flammable" yet being overtly homosexual the whole time. The Naziness in you is very strong.

Oh no, I didn't.

Yes I did.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:02   #70
Deathclaw
Soon™

Quote:
troll thread with no purpose
Then i am wasting my time here, bb.
Computer Scientist
Old 03-17-2014, 08:04   #71
~Ahmed~

Quote:
Then i am wasting my time here, bb.
You really think this was anything else?

Omg, you people are so dense, I literally copy-pasted what Karyn said in the other thread where ya'll are obsessing about her play style, and you couldn't notice. Derp on you.

Yup, just flamed you.
Old 03-17-2014, 09:57   #72
Deathclaw
Soon™

God are you retarded.

I knew already at page 2 what was going on:

Quote:
But yes there is no point in talking to a camel from egypt.
Computer Scientist
Old 03-17-2014, 10:15   #73
~Ahmed~

Quote:
God are you retarded.

I knew already at page 2 what was going on:

But yes there is no point in talking to a camel from egypt.
It's that you're expecting to have a conversation in a thread that's essentially meant to be trolling. Not knowing what was going on earlier gives the same result.

God is not retarded k
Old 03-17-2014, 10:37   #74
azazial
Hidden|Eye

azazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond reputeazazial has a reputation beyond repute
loooool dc why do u always try to argue with ahmed when it comes to semantics and overall english/grammar. He is clearly superior looooooool. So quick to harp and make fun of people when they discuss anything relating to computers and yet you try to argue and defend your very own stupid statements looooooooooooool. Oh forumsssssssssssss why thou make me l0l so much.

R.Zoro - Guys.... I lost my *4$43#$^ VIP button
|¯NemesiS¯| - According to TQ your not important anymore, just like the rest of us
azazial is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2014, 11:14   #75
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azazial View Post
loooool dc why do u always try to argue with ahmed when it comes to semantics and overall english/grammar. He is clearly superior looooooool. So quick to harp and make fun of people when they discuss anything relating to computers and yet you try to argue and defend your very own stupid statements looooooooooooool. Oh forumsssssssssssss why thou make me l0l so much.
^ This.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: