Magic Bottle

Nobility: Knight
BAM_for_life is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-03-2014, 20:28   #152
Chrønick
Übermensch

Chrønick is on a distinguished road
Imma keep it one hundid

Make 2 characters a monk and an assassin. The assassin will be your main (for now). The monk just do the dailys everyday and all the equipment quest bonus as you level from the dailys do all the ones accessible to you.

Your assassin you will actually level, do all the things I listed above for monk. But also do events and get exp balls. Do arena, do champion arena, these things get you good bound gear and the refineries needed to succeed before chi and jiang is available to you. It's basically race to 130.

As an assassin again reborn, it doesn't take that long and is super easy to do now. You should reborn if you play casually within a month. Do it again, congrats at 110 you now unlocked chi and have some points saved up. Get bull**** stats so it gets above 300 points and unlock the next stage. Now begin to go back and get blue or better stats (scores points above 50 usually).

When you hit 130 again you face your first real dilemma. 2nd reborn, either do some long strenuous time consuming quest, or pay about (guesstimate for all servers) 1,000 cps for an Exemption token to skip all requirements and go right to the much needed to compete 2nd reborn.

Now go assassin one more time and this time sloooowly to 110 and unlock rest of chit the same way and also jiang hu (good luck with this). Continue to level level back to 130 and beyond.
All the while you were leveling your monk. Now with your assassin buy monk gears with your winnings. I say monk because with good monk gears it's super easy to level and also IMO the best overall class. This gives you two characters and most veteran players have well above 2 characters at their disposal.

Easy, no.
Worth it, not at all.
Yet I still play...
Chrønick is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 13:49   #153
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute

hhhhh

I am glad tulips are now being counted 2x, but i hope that is changed retroactively for the ones i donated before
ghfdhhdf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 17:37   #154
XShinryuX
Survivor

XShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond reputeXShinryuX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post

hhhhh

I am glad tulips are now being counted 2x, but i hope that is changed retroactively for the ones i donated before
Did you just make your forum account as noobs in-game and donate the flower to yourself ?
XShinryuX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 17:50   #155
ghfdhhdf

ghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond reputeghfdhhdf has a reputation beyond repute
Obviously i donated them to myself.

Mashing on my keyboard is easier than thinking of a name.
Old 03-04-2014, 22:41   #156
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
the accessory has arrived but looks **** with only 1
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 22:44   #157
ghfdhhdf

It's not blessed

Last edited by ghfdhhdf; 03-04-2014 at 22:48.
Old 03-04-2014, 23:25   #158
Grumps95
Banned

Grumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond reputeGrumps95 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's not blessed
mhmm and the wuxing thing doesnt bless accessories

but hey atleast you're a tao so you dont need a 2nd one to make it look not so retarded
Grumps95 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-04-2014, 23:27   #159
ghfdhhdf

Yeah, i actually like how it looks, as a tao.
Old 03-05-2014, 02:41   #160
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Mashing on my keyboard is easier than thinking of a name.
lol
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-05-2014, 09:09   #161
ghfdhhdf

Erm, what's up with this http://co.91.com/news/2014-03-05/fin...rankings.shtml. I've donated 4k tulips, and should be in third based on that...and i'm not even on here? What?

Can a gm please address this?
Old 03-05-2014, 09:12   #162
Deathclaw
Soon™

Deathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond reputeDeathclaw has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Erm, what's up with this http://co.91.com/news/2014-03-05/fin...rankings.shtml. I've donated 4k tulips, and should be in third based on that...and i'm not even on here? What?

Can a gm please address this?
You should be rather glad that you werent disqualified.
Let the hate flow through you.
Computer Scientist
Deathclaw is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2014, 03:15   #163
ghfdhhdf

Why did i only get 2 dbs for stage 3, i had the most flowers on my server
Old 03-14-2014, 09:24   #164
Purple-Pillz
Banned

Purple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond reputePurple-Pillz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Why did i only get 2 dbs for stage 3, i had the most flowers on my server
YOUUU JUST GOT TQ'D! ty for playing
Purple-Pillz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-14-2014, 15:28   #165
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Because you weren't exactly beautiful lol...
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: