Old 11-14-2017, 09:43   #1
SexyAnimalGirl

SexyAnimalGirl is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Suspected of using bots

Unable to login for 1 day. Anyone running into this problem and know what to do about it other than contacting TQ and having them accuse you of autoclicking? This is an ongoing problem that I'm constantly having. I don't use jack **** for Co other than my mouse and keyboard but they randomly get me with these bans every couple of months or so. Happens mostly when I'm marketing or autohunting. Pretty sure there's known botters out there that TQ doesn't give a **** about but their system wants to detect **** with me.
SexyAnimalGirl is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2017, 10:26   #2
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
I was getting flagged alot for this while using my Logitech G410 keyboard, it turns out it was extra drivers that were installed along side...

DeviceManager> View> Show hidden devices
look for any drivers with "game" in the name... this could be your problem

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-14-2017, 13:39   #3
SexyAnimalGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTrashBag View Post
I was getting flagged alot for this while using my Logitech G410 keyboard, it turns out it was extra drivers that were installed along side...

DeviceManager> View> Show hidden devices
look for any drivers with "game" in the name... this could be your problem
I don't have any drivers with "game" in it unfortunately. Means a lot to me that you could give me that tip though. It makes no sense that something like that would get someone banned anyways. It's a shame really.
Old 11-16-2017, 17:08   #4
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
uninstall bots
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2017, 19:55   #5
Rxin
Super Moderator

Rxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond reputeRxin has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAnimalGirl View Post
Unable to login for 1 day. Anyone running into this problem and know what to do about it other than contacting TQ and having them accuse you of autoclicking? This is an ongoing problem that I'm constantly having. I don't use jack **** for Co other than my mouse and keyboard but they randomly get me with these bans every couple of months or so. Happens mostly when I'm marketing or autohunting. Pretty sure there's known botters out there that TQ doesn't give a **** about but their system wants to detect **** with me.
Hi, did you try reinstall your CO client? The 1 day ban may be caused by client editing, maybe some file in your CO client has changed, but you are not aware of it.
Rxin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2017, 20:56   #6
Conquer50

Conquer50 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxin View Post
Hi, did you try reinstall your CO client? The 1 day ban may be caused by client editing, maybe some file in your CO client has changed, but you are not aware of it.
Its always easy to blame the customer "maybe some files in your CO client has changed".
How about maybe you need to have the dev's check their anti-bot system. You get multiple reports of the same issue and you blame multiple people for client edits.
How about taking some responsibility, and maybe saying "Hey, the error was on our end, we will handle it. Sorry for the inconvenience"
Conquer50 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-16-2017, 22:51   #7
~AEnur~
Constantin

~AEnur~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conquer50 View Post
Its always easy to blame the customer "maybe some files in your CO client has changed".
How about maybe you need to have the dev's check their anti-bot system. You get multiple reports of the same issue and you blame multiple people for client edits.
How about taking some responsibility, and maybe saying "Hey, the error was on our end, we will handle it. Sorry for the inconvenience"
That will never happen. Their system is flawless. We are the only ones to blame. Riiiight...

--------------------------------------------------------
AEnur - Ninja - Emperor_EU
Cersei - Monk - Emperor_EU
~AEnur~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-17-2017, 00:13   #8
SexyAnimalGirl

Quote:
Nah, it's not client editing because your team told me it was auto-clicking

FYI, already reinstalled Co a few weeks ago because your patches werent installing for me. Thanks for the compensation for that btw

Not throwing dirt at you either. I honestly appreciate you trying to help.

Last edited by SexyAnimalGirl; 11-17-2017 at 00:16.
Old 11-17-2017, 20:13   #9
LetsBlaze#2
M0dified!

LetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond reputeLetsBlaze#2 has a reputation beyond repute
get that GM who was getting paid money and he will fix it for you. He unban that kid with all his +12's and deleted all records
LetsBlaze#2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-18-2017, 10:53   #10
Mido2011
We Are One

Mido2011 is on a distinguished road
i just got same problem after submitting a ticket complaining about disconnection 1515151 times a day for no reason the client just crashes so i was banned for reporting that i have been disconnecting F U C K E N S H I T

Pure Ninja 130 130 136 ... retired once Assassin been in game

Pure Water 130 130 134... rarely online

If you cann't play fastblade why you even have a trojan
Mido2011 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2017, 02:22   #11
CheckOut|

CheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant futureCheckOut| has a brilliant future
Quote:
Saw this comment and had to comment..Client editing does not give you 1-day ban, only botjails you when someone records you

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyAnimalGirl View Post
Nah, it's not client editing because your team told me it was auto-clicking

FYI, already reinstalled Co a few weeks ago because your patches werent installing for me. Thanks for the compensation for that btw

Not throwing dirt at you either. I honestly appreciate you trying to help.
I have heard that Gaming mouses gets you 1day ban nowadays, might be it?
Not sure though, I don't own one myself.
CheckOut| is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-19-2017, 11:18   #12
Rigby
muslem

Rigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond reputeRigby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mido2011 View Post
i just got same problem after submitting a ticket complaining about disconnection 1515151 times a day for no reason the client just crashes so i was banned for reporting that i have been disconnecting F U C K E N S H I T
banned 12 or 1 day?

COMPUTER SCIENTIST
CO DRAMA plzzz

Rxin, please read this.

For Shrek Lovers
For Sloth supporters
Rigby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-20-2017, 01:35   #13
SexyAnimalGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheckOut| View Post
I have heard that Gaming mouses gets you 1day ban nowadays, might be it?
Not sure though, I don't own one myself.
Well, I use a Redragon M601 Centrophorus mouse but I don't use the extra buttons on it anyways. As far as I know, you're banned from using mouse macros or whatever they're called and not the mouses themselves.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: