Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 10:32   #264466
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstStrike-V2 View Post
Oh mans... Must have just been bored then. <3
Aha, most probably. I would like to say that, in some way, it made me the person I am today. ;_;

Goddamn it. So bored; time to actually arrange an appointment for the Doctor's. ;3
Mortysteve. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 10:35   #264467
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Wedding Dash is awesomecakes.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 10:37   #264468
Mortysteve.
Banned

Mortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Wedding Dash is awesomecakes.
Pff, Diner Dash was awesome. Screw the newer generation. xD
Old 06-19-2009, 10:40   #264469
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve. View Post
Pff, Diner Dash was awesome. Screw the newer generation. xD
Diner dash is fun too. o;
But I don't got it downloaded atm, so Wedding Dash works just as well.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:43   #264470
Mortysteve.
Banned

Quote:
Diner dash is fun too. o;
But I don't got it downloaded atm, so Wedding Dash works just as well.
Never heard of Wedding Dash. Sounds like Diner Dash but, oh gosh, it's at a wedding.
Old 06-19-2009, 10:50   #264471
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Never heard of Wedding Dash. Sounds like Diner Dash but, oh gosh, it's at a wedding.
It's like the same as Diner Dash, 'cept instead of organizing people into a 4-thingy table, you organize them into a long one. And sometimes there are "disasters" that you gotta "fix". And you take people's gifts and give them food.
Basically the same idea though.
And in a level or two they got Flo from Diner Dash in it. o;
Old 06-19-2009, 10:51   #264472
Mortysteve.
Banned

Quote:
It's like the same as Diner Dash, 'cept instead of organizing people into a 4-thingy table, you organize them into a long one. And sometimes there are "disasters" that you gotta "fix". And you take people's gifts and give them food.
Basically the same idea though.
And in a level or two they got Flo from Diner Dash in it. o;
Please tell me you didn't pay for it xD
Old 06-19-2009, 10:54   #264473
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Please tell me you didn't pay for it xD
No wai man. ;P
Would download Diner Dash, but cba.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:01   #264474
Mortysteve.
Banned

Quote:
No wai man. ;P
Would download Diner Dash, but cba.
http://rapidshare.com/files/62740894/Sp__B_DD__2.rar

Diner Dash 2 - Spongebob (not Flo) ^

http://rapidshare.com/files/135801175/LD-DinDashX3.rar

Diner Dash 1, 2, 3 ^

http://rapidshare.com/files/13580030...sh4HTHero4.rar

Diner Dash 4 ^

All precracked. Inb4 I get banned. >_>
Old 06-19-2009, 11:04   #264475
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/62740894/Sp__B_DD__2.rar

Diner Dash 2 - Spongebob (not Flo) ^

http://rapidshare.com/files/135801175/LD-DinDashX3.rar

Diner Dash 1, 2, 3 ^

http://rapidshare.com/files/13580030...sh4HTHero4.rar

Diner Dash 4 ^

All precracked. Inb4 I get banned. >_>
Didn't have to go through the effort of finding those for me. x;
Old 06-19-2009, 11:05   #264476
50fan2
Ehhhh

50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute50fan2 has a reputation beyond repute
Diner Dash is boring

If You Don't Like Me...
Then Deal With It...

The Most Loved... The Most Hated... At The Same Time.
^Makes Me Pro^
50fan2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-19-2009, 11:05   #264477
Mortysteve.
Banned

Quote:
Didn't have to go through the effort of finding those for me. x;
Took like 20 seconds. x_x
Old 06-19-2009, 11:07   #264478
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Took like 20 seconds. x_x
Still. x;
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50fan2 View Post
Diner Dash is boring
Pfff.

Alice Greenfingers is also kinda fun o;
Old 06-19-2009, 11:08   #264479
Mortysteve.
Banned

Quote:
Still. x;

Pfff.

Alice Greenfingers is also kinda fun o;
Better be downloading them all. D:<
Old 06-19-2009, 11:09   #264480
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Aha, most probably. I would like to say that, in some way, it made me the person I am today. ;_;

Goddamn it. So bored; time to actually arrange an appointment for the Doctor's. ;3
Of course it did. I do remember back then you used to type like everyone else. Showing no real thought behind your typing, horrible grammar and the like. I'm glad beyond belief that the transformation. <3
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: