Old 02-07-2017, 15:14   #1
Elafdal
(~_~)

Elafdal is on a distinguished road
Red face are you still alive , ppl?

i just want to know what happened to the old people who used to be on this server (before the game gets too much TQ'ed) , i wish if i was playing back in time when this game was epic , but too bad i began playing in 2009 when the game was already dying , so , is anyone still playing/visiting the forum? you might recognize me as Elafdal/OneDecision (back in time when i was using this char) ..
i will be waiting for anyone's reply ..

Last edited by Elafdal; 02-07-2017 at 15:19.
Elafdal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-25-2017, 21:01   #2
kittin
meoww!

kittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond reputekittin has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elafdal View Post
i just want to know what happened to the old people who used to be on this server (before the game gets too much TQ'ed) , i wish if i was playing back in time when this game was epic , but too bad i began playing in 2009 when the game was already dying , so , is anyone still playing/visiting the forum? you might recognize me as Elafdal/OneDecision (back in time when i was using this char) ..

Hi cutie
And He whispered to me in the darkness as we lay together, Tell Me where to touch you so that I can drive you insane; tell Me where to touch you to give you ultimate pleasure, tell Me where to touch you so that we will truly own each other. And I kissed Him softly and whispered back...
Touch my mind.

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
<---Teh Bunneh
kittin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-19-2017, 13:29   #3
xatu
freak

xatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond reputexatu has a reputation beyond repute
Still alive, altho i never played on freedom i just wanted to say hi
Old 04-13-2017, 00:28   #4
*~BeLLaDonna~*

*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute*~BeLLaDonna~* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elafdal View Post
Just saw your post hahaha >.<

I am still there... afk a lot, but not always ^_^
Sake - Most noob
*~BeLLaDonna~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-27-2018, 20:05   #5
InuYashaX282

InuYashaX282 is on a distinguished road
What’s brackin remember me? Lol
----------
Lets go FB!
InuYashaX282 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook