Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 82 votes, 4.74 average. Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 01:52   #766
GoldenFly
sweetdr3am

GoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond repute
Water with dagger? So kinky...
Old 03-12-2007, 04:46   #767
Aithe23
1st to Fix Penetration

Aithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope I could stand up to trojans....
and let them go Melle with meh..lol

First to FIX PENETRATION AMONG US SERVERS
First to Fix Penetration as a Trojan
First to Fix Penetration as a Warrior
1st Attempt: Complete From November 13, 2004 to September 8, 2005
2nd Attempt: Complete From March 8, 2006 to April 9, 2006
Server: Diamond
Reborn November 5, 2005 Trojan Level 127-Warrior Level 130
2nd Reborn December 29, 2006 Trojan Level 127-Warrior Level 130-Water Level 25
Aithe23 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-12-2007, 17:56   #768
AceBlaze
Banned

AceBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Aithe23

Hope I could stand up to trojans....
and let them go Melle with meh..lol
dont think so. You'd probably have to use the hit and run method. or zap, hit, run.
AceBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2007, 04:47   #769
Aithe23
1st to Fix Penetration

Aithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond reputeAithe23 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by AceBlaze
dont think so. You'd probably have to use the hit and run method. or zap, hit, run.
Probably, but some Trojans wanna bulleh waters, so hope they go melee....lol

Old 03-17-2007, 02:19   #770
ducnho

ducnho is an unknown quantity at this point
grats to Aithe for being first to fix penetration, well i guess im the forth to fix penetration i come from sever mercury, took me 4 month to fix penetration, i got 240 moon, i played CO for 1 year and 4 month now. my penetration was at lvl 8 and 50 pc and I couldnt wait to c how penetration look like when its fix so i search the forum and urs pop up, i read ur story and it sound pretty cool ^_^ i just hav a question? i mean u hav really hard time finding money to fix ur gear and u were lvlin penetration at mystic castle, y didnt u go kill the dura monster at mystic castle for cash

DaTinh is me and :LoVeLy~~SwOrD: is my noob she 130/130 rb tro she has 4k def and 10k hp the reason im only doin 1 to lovely sword is cus i only hav 1.5k attack and im not weain any ring

Last edited by ducnho; 03-17-2007 at 18:03.
ducnho is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-17-2007, 04:19   #771
Aithe23
1st to Fix Penetration

Quote:
Originally posted by ducnho
I just hav a question? i mean u hav really hard time finding money to fix ur gear and u were lvlin penetration at mystic castle, y didnt u go kill the dura monster at mystic castle for cash
Back then it was hard...
Specially when you were one of the few souls who would use daggers...
I do go for those dura mobs, but not all the time, I was able to get to them first.
Supermoon Gems are rare cause you have to compete with Taosists just to buy them.(I was a Trojan back then).
And If I have Supermoons, socs were rare....back then..

I only have a single character, so I was not fortunate enough to level Penetration with another high level char of mine or even a Gold Guard...it was pure struggle.
Anyway, past is past and gratz for fixing one of the hardest skill in-game.

My respect goes out to your hard effort!
cheers!

Old 03-22-2007, 12:13   #772
Rogue§orá
Banned

Rogue§orá is an unknown quantity at this point
i say bump?
Rogue§orá is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2007, 04:15   #773
Stea1th

Stea1th is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry for bumping old topic. But I'm so eager to learn from Aithe how she's experiencing dagger and penentration as a 2nd rb water taoist. Do you like it more than when she was a trojan/warrior or both? Or is it the same? Have you been to gw or pvp? How would you compare her to trojans, warriors, fire taoists of her level?
Anyway, I wish you much luck and happiness. Have fun.
    Level: 130->130->116
  • Name: Pharmacist (given away)
    Class: Archer (non-rb)
    Level: 130
  • Name: QuakeZ (given away)
    Class: Water->Water
    Level: 112->110
    Click to view equipments.
(all equips are either lost, stolen or given away)
Stea1th is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-16-2007, 06:27   #774
GoldenFly
sweetdr3am

GoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenFly has a reputation beyond repute
Oh she 1 hit second reborn trojans pretty much of the time
Old 04-16-2007, 08:05   #775
bonecrusher
justaguy

bonecrusher is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by RavensBlood
aithe pwns

Gone to play wow, PM me for your e-mail if you got a good server for me to join .

you suk ass
bonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-24-2007, 19:56   #776
AceBlaze
Banned

AceBlaze is an unknown quantity at this point
so Aithe how goes it?
AceBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2007, 08:49   #777
Sukesama
Sexy!!!

Sukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond repute
I read this on the Community forum. Is this correct?
Aithe, have you had a chance to test this? If not, I'll see if I can find some time to test it tonight.

Quote:
Originally posted by uzy5o
Penetration and Celestial does NOT pierce defense. It's just by the way their damage is calculated, you might think it is. For example, someone with a dagger has 1000 max attack attacks a target with 1500 defense. He does 1 damage normally. But when fixed penetration activates, he does 2400-1500=900 damage.

Sukesama~130-130-132~DiamondSexiest
Kazesuke~130-130-60
1st Player to Fix ALL Weapon Skills on a US Server~07/09/07
2nd Completion~12/06/07

Quest to Fixed Weapon Skills Thread

The Hump List
StAr-FiRe***9829;***9829;, royal-trouble***9829;, lilme***9829;, Far_Dareis_Mai***9829;, Kasha***9829;, Sanna***9829;, DaemonMum***9829;
Sukesama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-26-2007, 18:21   #778
Aithe23
1st to Fix Penetration

Quote:
Originally posted by Sukesama
I read this on the Community forum. Is this correct?
Aithe, have you had a chance to test this? If not, I'll see if I can find some time to test it tonight.
I am aware about the calculations made
about Penetration and Celestial...I'm still at Level 122 and my Dagger is at Level 127, kinda busy right now irl, so TG leveling is what I'm really occupied with, regarding Aithe...

No Penetration data for me until 127..
when that time comes, I'll make sure the final installment of fixing this skill will be well documented...
This includes tests, rate of leveling and the bonus skills once it hits Level 4

Old 06-02-2007, 21:28   #779
NextEpisode
Buster

NextEpisode is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to NextEpisode
Good work , but i can bet i can fix it in.... 5 months maximum :P, and reach lvl 130 till then ,when u fixed that skils u went empty tanked(refering money),

Done so far:

1) lvl 84
2) elementary passed
3) 2 elite +2 daggers , 4 normal moon
elite soc normal moon armor
and im going soon to buy an super soc att ring , and to put supers moons onto the sockets

A qwestion i would realy like u to answer: Does it realy worth the effort?!!!

animal protection vs green peace
NextEpisode is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-18-2007, 13:19   #780
Sukesama
Sexy!!!

Sukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond reputeSukesama has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by NextEpisode
Good work , but i can bet i can fix it in.... 5 months maximum :P, and reach lvl 130 till then ,when u fixed that skils u went empty tanked(refering money),

Done so far:

1) lvl 84
2) elementary passed
3) 2 elite +2 daggers , 4 normal moon
elite soc normal moon armor
and im going soon to buy an super soc att ring , and to put supers moons onto the sockets

A qwestion i would realy like u to answer: Does it realy worth the effort?!!!
Yes penetration is worth the effort. One activation of penetration with lvl 100 weapons can take out any 120+ trojan or warrior. I have lvl 65 daggers, and I take out 120 warriors in jail all the time.

As for fixing penetration in 5 months, that is a very ambitious goal you have. Unless you are training on mobs or guards each day, it's unlikely you'll do it in that amount of time. TG is useless for penetration lvling. I myself am taking about a year to fix penetration, but that's because I'm doing all skills and not just penetration.

I recommend you read up on Aithe's tips on lvling penetration and other skills. Buying a super soc ring is useless, other than being able to put more moons in it. You're better off spending your money on super moon gems and a soc necky then buying that soc ring. Having an attack ring, means you'll increase your attack and you'll end up killing guards too soon. That an you'll have to constantly repair the ring. When I train penetration, i wear nothing but my daggers, thus reducing repair costs.

As for lvling the skill, once you get to lvl 5, you only get 0.001 skill xp per activation of penetration. This is with 200pct moons, so it may be less seing you only have 120pct moons. When you get to lvl 7, it takes 2 activations of penetration to get 0.001 skill xp. Again this is on 200pct moons. I'm at lvl 8 right now, and i fluctuate between 2-3 activations to get 0.001 skill xp. If you're wondering, I gained 0.3pct per gold guard I killed when I was lvl 6. 0.250 when I was lvl 7, and 0.200pct now at lvl 8. Therefore, I gain 1pct per 5 gold guards that I kill, meaning it takes me about 2 hours of lvling in ND mode.

Sukesama~130-130-132~DiamondSexiest
Kazesuke~130-130-60
1st Player to Fix ALL Weapon Skills on a US Server~07/09/07
2nd Completion~12/06/07

Quest to Fixed Weapon Skills Thread

The Hump List
StAr-FiRe***9829;***9829;, royal-trouble***9829;, lilme***9829;, Far_Dareis_Mai***9829;, Kasha***9829;, Sanna***9829;, DaemonMum***9829;

Last edited by Sukesama; 06-18-2007 at 13:21.
Sukesama is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: