Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 15:41   #1
opal
Super Moderator

opal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond repute
Non-Related Trade topics

As stated for this section. This is the trade forum please make any post that is no trade related in Chit Chat section under your Server.

Reporting Cheats and bots

Email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com If you feel that you were wrongfully jailed.

Please Email:co@netdragon.com for all other inquiries.
Old 12-28-2004, 15:44   #2
Devega
Banned

Devega is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Devega
why not rename trade forum, instead of single handedly moving all the posts?
Old 12-28-2004, 15:53   #3
opal
Super Moderator

opal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond reputeopal has a reputation beyond repute
It was a debate long ago that is why chit chat section was created. I'm getting alot of complaints on why are there so many no-related topics in trading section.

Game related issues or topics please post in Chit chat for discussion. Trade section like stated for trade related topics.

Email me at: opal.michnguyen@gmail.com If you feel that you were wrongfully jailed.

Old 12-28-2004, 17:15   #4
Devega
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by opal
It was a debate long ago that is why chit chat section was created. I'm getting alot of complaints on why are there so many no-related topics in trading section.

Game related issues or topics please post in Chit chat for discussion. Trade section like stated for trade related topics.
I don't see why anyone would complain. I mean

1. There's market.
2. There's ingame trade boards.

People don't read the player matchup. Do you really think that if you move the general server discussion to another board, anyone would even bother opening the trade forums to check on trades occasionally?

Oh well, I don't mind switching. It's just so pointless. Instead of moving forums, GMs should be solving hack issues that still remain insolved, such as hotarchangels or ubers (Talyns items)
Old 12-28-2004, 17:29   #5
DevilishOne

DevilishOne is on a distinguished road
oh just be quiet already Devega. All you ever do is complain and i'm sure the administrators love that.

/sarcastic mode off/

I swear always trying to prove others wrong

go on with the announcement opal. I am certain people can learn to deal with it.
Spouse-less and remaining that way
I have been on another server before this one so don't think I'm a noobie
Old 12-28-2004, 17:39   #6
Devega
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by DevilishOne
oh just be quiet already Devega. All you ever do is complain and i'm sure the administrators love that.

/sarcastic mode off/

I swear always trying to prove others wrong

go on with the announcement opal. I am certain people can learn to deal with it.
I don't complain, I suggested something. And what kind of use does your post present? I also said that I had no problem with the switch, I'm just wondering why they took the long road.

Changing Trade Forum into ChitChat and making a new Trade Forum would've been better, don't you think? 90% of the posts here are not related to trades, the other 10% is either 10 pages behind, or can be moved faster than the non-trade ones.
Old 01-01-2005, 01:18   #7
opal
Super Moderator

If its not trade related it shouldn't be here. Please post in chit chat.

Old 01-12-2005, 19:29   #8
thekiller
^^^^^^^^^

Location: location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found location not found
thekiller is an unknown quantity at this point
i say let it be.

just the normal chit chat and stuff be where ppl like posting them personally i think it wont cost any serious dmg to the server or the forums...just let the threads be where they are..
Old 08-28-2005, 05:08   #9
DragonTorn
Banned

DragonTorn is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DragonTorn Send a message via Yahoo to DragonTorn
Lol

Almost no one browsers this forum, oh well this will prove im a bad ass http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthr...hreadid=123320
Old 11-05-2007, 13:34   #10
BeaverWeaver

BeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverWeaver has a reputation beyond repute
Rydia#17 Lv 120-120 Rb War-War Emerald
*Rydia* Lv 112 Warrior (Redoin to 130)
+rep me and I +rep you

Officially quit after tail's to much unbalance
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: